Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eleionomai

How to rent a Cart/Falcon/Pecopeco.

7 posts in this topic

Right, since there's always one spamming: "WERE GET FALCON!!!111?", I decided to make a guide. ^^;

screenGatheringRO009.jpg

1: You have to find the "Market Warper" (prontera 154,196), and click on him. Then, when the little chat comes up, choose "Blackmarket" and click "OK".

screenGatheringRO010.jpg

2: When you get into the blackmarket, then go northwest of the fountain. You'll se a long line of NPCs. If you go pass the "Tool Dealer", the first NPC is "Rental Services" (pvp_y_1-1 139,224).

screenGatheringRO011.jpg

3: Click on him, and the rental choises will pop-op, and like magic, you get what you need.

©Tama Chan 11th of October 2007.

Rofl.

You even made it nice and colorful, so the nooblets will be able to understand.

Kudos to you.

Yay! Finally for the newbies to see. Its a bit hard when you help a player find that NPC then after a few moments another player would ask where is he again. >.<

Lawl, so true Sekshee!

I got sick of it, because when I just guided one to the rental, someone new comes up, and is like "WHERE DO I RENT A PECO?!@" And I'm like /desp HELL NO.

Maybe now they'll stop interrupting INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION, get their Falcon and gtfo. Nice tutorial, Tamama!

Thank you Evi~ <3

And you're right, they always interrupt my conversations, when I'm sitting in Prontera. X3