Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rin Chen Dolphine

Cat Helm Quest :3

22 posts in this topic

:rolleyes: For some noobs that try to Kill NPC Moonlight Flower... You can't kill it :3

This Quest simple and not a hard quest but you must be patient :lol:

This Quest Need

- Neko Mini click here

- 20 Cat Tread get it from NPC Moonlight Flower @warp pay_dun04

- 20 Cat's Eye get it from Civil Servant @warp lou_dun03

- 1 hours of your time(maybe less maybe more)

1. @warp pay_dun04

and find a Moonlight Flower NPC

thenpcml4.jpg

They won't hit you and you can't kill it!

2. Follow it and it will drop Cat Tread 1-2 in a few times, keep collecting it till 20(maybe you need 1 hours)

getthecattreadje1.jpg

3. After you collect 20 Cat Tread, let's warp to lou_dun03 to hunt Cat's eye. Kill the Civil Servant :3 and remember we only need 20 Cat's Eye.

4. Go back to Moonlight Flower NPC and now you must use a Neko Mini, then talk to the NPC, and here you! Your Cat Helm!

cathelmaq1.jpg

NOTE : This Quest Give a Coupon Ponts :3

very nice tutorial~ thank you for doing this, i was already collecting the materials to make the neko mimi hat. does the neko headgear dissapear once you get it in?

very nice tutorial~ thank you for doing this, i was already collecting the materials to make the neko mimi hat. does the neko headgear dissapear once you get it in?

No, you still keep your Neko Mimi.

What? Hahahha, it must be something happen :rolleyes: cause it will drop 10-15 minute, :3 and be carefull cause the range it drop is 5x5 range, it can drop a little "far" from the npc, so watch out :3

lol...getting one is so friggin long...but nice job on the guide...

by the way...there was actually somebody that was trying to kill it while i was following it...and that same guy walked all the way to pay_dun04 (he totally did not warp)...

lol...getting one is so friggin long...but nice job on the guide...

by the way...there was actually somebody that was trying to kill it while i was following it...and that same guy walked all the way to pay_dun04 (he totally did not warp)...

well that guy is like playing the game "FAIRLY". LOL. then WTH did he join a private server? LOL. experience multiplication? teehee. i'm really having fun on the forums eventhough i cant log in to tha game right now :)

i Love your company guys :3 (emotes)

<3iHeart

well that guy is like playing the game "FAIRLY". LOL. then WTH did he join a private server? LOL. experience multiplication? teehee. i'm really having fun on the forums eventhough i cant log in to tha game right now :)

i Love your company guys :3 (emotes)

<3iHeart

uhh...why cant you log on?...

It's true^^; you won't believe even i told them that the moonlight was npc^^; they just keep following the npc^^;

random places but most of the time it revolves sorta going back to the middle sometimes or to the side at times as well, just look around and listen for the bells and it might be a monster or a npc ^^

why didnt the npc make me my hat? i have 20 cat tread and 20 cat eye. but it keep on asking for someone have that hat

okay now i know why! But how do i get that hat? the neko mini

i need help----y do i get uknown items rather than cat tread???
The database is outdated. Hence the Unknown Item is the Cat Tread itself.

Rest assured though, the Unknown Item you gained from the Moonlight Flower NPC should be able to be used for the quest.

It takes a while to drop them.

As in, you may have to wait around for a good 10-15 minutes before just getting one.