Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Presea

Enriched Oridecon

Question

Well.. I won 5 Enriched Oridecons from an Special Coorp. Event.

I tought that they give 100% succsess in upgrading.

I wanted to make my IP /w Tgen from +4 -> +9 failed at +7 -> +8... i had 1 Enriched Ori left.

Than i gave all my goodies away for a new IP(1) with tgen -.- than i wanted to make this shit to +5 and what happend?

FAIL -.-

SO how much % does this crappy item give at succsess? Now I dont have any goodies for any claas lol -.-

Thanks

6 answers to this question

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?iname=enriched_oridecon&itype=-1&page=item_db&isearch=Search

It says the refine rate increases. Not that it's 100%. I don't understand how people never read anything.

I used our nifty search function and found this: http://gatheringro.ch/_forum/index.php?showtopic=23850&hl=enriched

Well.. I won 5 Enriched Oridecons from an Special Coorp. Event.

I tought that they give 100% succsess in upgrading.

I wanted to make my IP /w Tgen from +4 -> +9 failed at +7 -> +8... i had 1 Enriched Ori left.

Than i gave all my goodies away for a new IP(1) with tgen -.- than i wanted to make this shit to +5 and what happend?

FAIL -.-

SO how much % does this crappy item give at succsess? Now I dont have any goodies for any claas lol -.-

Thanks

Also when you are trying to upgrade a weapon you should unequip the card on it just to be sure you won't lose your precious card.

Also when you are trying to upgrade a weapon you should unequip the card on it just to be sure you won't lose your precious card.

IP[1] is worth twice as much as TG, Nico. xD

It doesnt work by increasing your chancing by 100%

What it does it gives you a second chance, as in, when the script runs a first time, and the item breaks, it'll run a second time.

It's the same wit bubble gum.

caulee is ryt, however it also gives...

Enriched Ori/Elu gives an all-around +20~25% more success of getting to a higher refine number than standard Ori/Elu However getting+9 → +10 offers no increased chance of success; you're better off just using regular Ori/Elu for that.

LONG LIVE MY CUTE FACE!!