Glaze

Glaze's Guide To Guillotine Cross

What do you think about the guide?   108 members have voted

1. 1. How'd you like the guillotine cross guide?

• Totally PRO!!! ( I even added Reputation!!! )
    • Great but it could be better.( Suggestion Please )
    • Poor excuse for a guide. ( Elaborate for Me )
  2. 2. Just for fun what's your favorite poison?

• Oblivion Curse ( newb )
    • Leech End ( run ) -> noob
    • Mushroom ( run ) -> also noob
    • Pyrexia (owns those dex types )
    • Dishearth ( reduce those genetic / arch bishops heals )
    • Paralyzer ( doesn't work no difference in speed )
    • Toxin ( skill interrupter, fails)
    • Enchant Deadly Poison!!!
  3. 3. What Kind of Guillotine Cross are you!?

• Sprint Cross Impact!
    • Flee Cross Impact!
    • Critical Hit Type!
    • Breaker!
    • Status Inflictor!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

109 posts in this topic

i tried between hydra,paper,tgen..& the result is so dffrent...

when i used hydra in +10 infli venom impress+edp the damage is like 14.5k+

while paper venom impress+edp=15+ almost 16k

& tgen venom impress+edp=16k+...:o

Well then good for you but i already tested it you should try the differences with a specialty jur before hand just so its safer the initial damage with paper is far larger but after meleeing you could obtain a boost from magnum break only temporarily though. Ohh and you were probably using a ring of fire lord as well since that ring adds some sort of fire enhancement so the magnum break increased ur overall damage. Just a hunch.

Well then good for you but i already tested it you should try the differences with a specialty jur before hand just so its safer the initial damage with paper is far larger but after meleeing you could obtain a boost from magnum break only temporarily though. Ohh and you were probably using a ring of fire lord as well since that ring adds some sort of fire enhancement so the magnum break increased ur overall damage. Just a hunch.

owh thats right i were using ring of fire lord & thief ring...:D..btw ur dagger build does work very well with me..;)

Ohh if you were to use thief ring and ring of fire lord together i doubt youll accomplish anything as suggested on the guide a thief ring and cold heart offer a 8% more damage on medium sized enemies

coz I followed the 200 str and dex thing, and put in 99 int then agi + awakening to aspd 93, it consumed all of the SP, nothing more you can put on vit nor luk, I tried it..

or is there something I missed.. :huh:

I think you did something wrong remember you are suppose to use katars when you do hyta and as I said 2 ifrit cards are needed that should give you 24 crit which you add luck to achieve 50 crit I also use vh you can tweak the build if you don't have a vh ofc I only needed 114 agility

Well here's my build off the top of my head I think it's 195 str 114 agi 110 vit 99 int 200 dex and 67 luk

I think you did something wrong remember you are suppose to use katars when you do hyta and as I said 2 ifrit cards are needed that should give you 24 crit which you add luck to achieve 50 crit I also use vh you can tweak the build if you don't have a vh ofc I only needed 114 agility

Well here's my build off the top of my head I think it's 195 str 114 agi 110 vit 99 int 200 dex and 67 luk

I see, well I have derived a few builds of my own off from the suggested builds that you created, but I've got to admit, these builds are good, its just a matter of which kind of GX you want to be.. :)

Keep it up.. ;)

Hi!

First of all, thank you for the guide, it realy helped me. But as I'm still new to the renewal features I still have some question about some new skills like those new poisons GCs can make.

->Would you recomend to use any of the poisons in pvp? If yes, whitch?

->Does the poisons afect MVPs?

i have ben trying to make the new poisons and i have been gathering ingredients to make around 5k bottles but when i try to make one for example curse of oblivion i cant... i bought bottles and all but it says that im not able to make any poison... what could it be?

i asume that blade type gx is mess since the gx gets pretty heavy with 2 blades... and no... you dont get that much crit point with so little used on luk stat... i had to get my luk to 170 to get 52 crit. and for all the types up there you can add sk or LoD which make your life easier

for the rest i love it... nice guides

Make sure you're using, 'make new poison' and you have a poison manifacturing kit, and also medicine bowls.

thanks for the info of the med bot... well i tried the full dex build and i had to make a few changes to reach more power and max aspd... so i have it like this

str 200(to reach 461 atk)

agi 200

vit 74

int 1

dex 188

luk 1

i make the build like this: first the dex cause it adds aspd and atk, this way you dont wast points on agi but since i couldnt make it to 193(using aw pot) i had to make it to 188, then str and it was when i noticed that my atk didnt go up from 350(including bonus), then the vit just in case this stat boost some of the others but no... and finally agi(that it didnt reached 193 aspd without taking it to 200)... what could it be wrong?