Amalgamation Board

Transcended Wings ΙΙ

Transcended Wings II Survey   58 members have voted

1. 1. During what year did you join Transcended Wings ΙΙ? ( Your names won't be seen on the Poll )

• Year 2005 A.D.
    • Year 2006 A.D.
    • Year 2007 A.D
    • Year 2008 A.D.
    • Year 2009 A.D.
    • Year 2010 A.D.
    • Year 2011 A.D.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3,289 posts in this topic

twtestheadertest1.png

canvasrg.pngcanvasconnect.png

wingtestleft2.png echelon wingtestright.png

leaders

proprietors

PeterPan

Trinity Sin

liaison officer

loyalists

howuser=15010'>Noobilicious

HellKitten

Alucard Tepes

ShadowGiphang

wingtestleft.png prehistory wingtestright2.png

The original Transcended Wings was established on the year 2005, before the first wipe tragedy. It was led by a Sniper named PeterPan and co-lead by Trinity Sin, an Assassin Cross. Not much is known about PeterPan, the original leader. His job/class, personality, and who he was is unknown to almost everyone today. After the wipe, the guild was reformed and had great wars fought in the name of it. But like most guilds, the time came when PeterPan was no longer able to lead and he never gave up his rights as the guild leader, supposedly ending the legacy of Transcended Wings, dying with him as he disappeared, never to be heard from ever again. Fortunately, Trinity Sin's love and loyalty for the guild lived on even after PeterPan's demise. Inspired, he made Transcended Wings II. (After the first and second wipe, Transcended Wings was remade as a placeholder guild, securing the guild name from being used by anyone else.)

wingtestleft2.png early history wingtestright2.png

Transcended Wings II gained recognition from the other top guilds, at the time, as having the best Assassin Crosses in War of Emperiums, not only excelling in killing enemies, but in breaking Emperiums as well. The guild also had a tradition of not having any alliances or having any antagonist guilds. For they believed that in war, there is no friend or foe, just a blood bath for guilds other than their own. Trinity Sin's most elite Assassin Crosses were K i l l D r e d d, ShadowGiphang, AsakuraViper (who was also the co-leader at the time), and HunterKiller (AsakuraViper's blood brother). They were also the pioneering members.

When the second wipe happened, the guild was again remade. However, Trinity Sin's time came and he would no longer be able to lead the guild. He left it in the hands of his most trustworthy member and co-leader, AsakuraViper. AsakuraViper's reign stayed loyal to the guild traditions and kept the reputation of having the best Assassin Crosses intact. He had K i l l D r e d d and ShadowGiphang as his co-leaders. During his time, he was able to find a very loyal member named Noobilicious and another member that seemed to have the ability to lead, Alucard Tepes.

wingtestleft.png trials wingtestright.png

AsakuraViper occasionally tested the guild in order to test the members' abilities. To do this, he and his co-leaders pretended to be busy and left the guild to Alucard Tepes, a potential leader. AsakuraViper and the co-leaders made the undercover guild U n H o L y. Of course, with this undercover guild, they had to have undercover names. AsakuraViper went under the name of ShadowHawk, K i l l D r e d d used the name Arashi Kage, and ShadowGiphang with DEATHSCYTHE. U n H o L y attacked Transcended Wings II in War Of Emperiums and unfortunately, Transcended Wings II failed the test. AsakuraViper and the co-leaders came clean and told Transcended Wings II about them being undercover. The tactics improved since then. After a while, the guild was tested again. This time, they made Final Destruction as their undercover guild and had another set of undercover names. This time Transcended Wings II passed the test but Alucard Tepes didn't, in which she never gained the seat as a main leader.

wingtestleft2.png candy knights wingtestright.png

Due time, AsakuraViper and K i l l D r e d d were no longer leading every WoE, leaving ShadowGiphang to lead. ShadowGiphang felt like his level of leadership and tactics in Transcended Wings II was not on par with the former leader's. He was using the tactic of randomly inviting people in town during War of Emperium and lead them to their deaths by using the guild skill Emergency Call to immediately get them in the middle of war. Therefore, he felt he should not be leading Transcended Wings II if he were to disgrace it with such a tactic. Soon, he was authorized to make his own guild, Candy Knights. It featured most of the members from Transcended Wings II, although there were new recruits. They had a few Assassin Crosses of the same caliber that Transcended Wings II had and even made a name for themselves on their own but nowhere of the same level of their mother guild. Candy Knights can be considered as a satellite guild to Transcended Wings II, just as Izlude is to Prontera.

wingtestleft.png amalgamation wingtestright2.png

With Candy Knights existing and AsakuraViper semi-inactive, Transcended Wings II only operated as an "On and Off" active guild. In more recent years, Candy Knights and Transcended Wings II became semi-inactive. In early 2010, Candy Knights was active again while Transcended Wings II wasn't. During this time, Angelus de Lioncourt, the original Guild Master of Amalgamation, approached ShadowGiphang and was offered a spot in the said guild as a leader if he were to accept a merge. ShadowGiphang soon accepted, officially making Candy Knights an Amalgamation fusee. He retained his rights and authority and lead the Candy Knights division in Amalgamation.

Soon after, AsakuraViper returned from retirement and was also offered a leadership spot in Amalgamation. AsakuraViper declined at first as it may break the Transcended Wings II tradition of not having any alliances or antagonists. But he found out there was no tradition against a merge. He took the opportunity and had Transcended Wings II merge into Amalgamation. ShadowGiphang, respecting AsakuraViper's authority over him, gave him control over his Candy Knights division, letting it be absorbed into the Transcended Wings II division entirely. ShadowGiphang gave up his spot and was under AsakuraViper again. In other words, the Candy Knights division and it's ranks were absorbed into the Transcended Wings II division in Amalgamation. This somehow caused most of the Transcended Wings II members to become active again. The Transcended Wings II's number in Amalgamation began to grow exponentially that at one point, it was nearly half of Amalgamation's total number during War of Emperiums. Seeing this, AsakuraViper wanted to see how his division would fare as an independent guild again. He temporarily withdrew all his members from Amalgamation and joined the 1st Guild Wars Event as Transcended Wings II, not in Amalgamation. He however found out that being in Amalgamation made him a part of a bigger machine with the same priority and an overall greater force than being a separate guild. Transcended Wings II re-merged with Amalgamation and was considered the most elite division in it.

wingtestleft2.pngpresent wingtestright2.png

After the end of Amalgamation, Transcended Wings II was rebuilt with the help of Angelus de Lioncourt and Noobilicious. Scarlett Rosemary, head recruiter of Moonglade, a former Amalgamation fusee, was then transfered to Transcended Wings II to resume her recruiting duties there. ShadowGiphang was inactive during this time. He gave the rights of ownership of Candy Knights to Amalgamation Industries as a keepsake. Transcended Wings II had a short rivalry with another former Amalgamation fusee, Front Contrast. It is now only active for War of Emperiums during Saturdays due to AsakuraViper, K i l l D r e d d, and HunterKiller having other duties and obligations. After many years and two wipes, Transcended Wings II is still around!

wingtestleft.pngvariation wingtestright.png

transcendedwingii.pngtwarrow.png92891041.pngtwarrow.pngnewtw.png

The first emblem was made by Trinity Sin using Paint. It was used from the guild's inception until late 2007. A transparent version was made but it was never used since the black background looked more presentable. It was changed to the second one, made by former <GM> Chadwick after that. The first two emblems were then alternately used between 2007 to early 2010. But Trinity Sin's emblem was used more often than Chadwick's. The emblem was changed again in December of 2010 to the current one, made by Angelus de Lioncourt.

wingtestleft2.pnglounge wingtestright.png

tw1p.pngtw5.png

tw2.pngtw3zu.png

tw4p.png

Pictured above is the residence of the current Transcended Wings II guild master, AsakuraViper, located Northwest from the spawn point in Rachel, the Arunafeltz capital. It also houses the loyalists of the guild, for they and AsakuraViper are like family. But coming from a rugged and free-spirited lifestyle on the Midgard streets, he can barely be found there.

btw, mr peterPan was Archer that time :) With a "Magic Kettle with him" :))

Wow! good memory!, anyways, never saw him when I began playing here but thanks for the info... :D

btw, mr peterPan was Archer that time :) With a "Magic Kettle with him" :))

LOL....never saw him before also....only TriNitY SIN my ex-GL....hehe

I almost cried reading the history... :(

Yeah, memories!right dredd?hehe

Yeah, memories of ups and downs... :( but come to think of it, I think TWII is the oldest guild here that had no Guild Discussion... :lol:

its been a long time comin'

Yeah, memories of ups and downs... :( but come to think of it, I think TWII is the oldest guild here that had no Guild Discussion... :lol:

its been a long time comin'

You're absolutely right....xD

err, I didn't know he had a home... :blink:

lolz

He had ever since Amalgamation times. XD

Yeah, all of us are generally busy in real life now. :(

What's up Dredd?

He had ever since Amalgamation times. XD

Yeah, all of us are generally busy in real life now. :(

What's up Dredd?

I see, well it's been a rough week, for me, car accidents, deaths, too many going on IRL... :unsure:

What a week! :blink:

How'd you get mixed up in all of that? :o

it started sunday when this Old retard bumped the posterior side of my car, this guy clearly wasn't looking and fucking blamed me for the damage, is he serious?? :angry:

we went to the police to try and have an arrangement and concluded that we will be using his car insurance to pay the damages he did to my car..

then, one of my relatives somewhat "drowned", but there was a suspected foul play going on based on the autopsy findings..

but everything is ok, just taking them one at a time...

Oh well, good thing you'll be cashing in every last penny from the old retard's insurance.

My condolences to your relative. :(

Was the one who drowned him found? :o

Oh well, good thing you'll be cashing in every last penny from the old retard's insurance.

My condolences to your relative. :(

Was the one who drowned him found? :o

thanks man :)

well he somewhat almost gave himself in coz' he was the one who pointed out where the body was...

the body was found not with the current of the water, if he was to drown, the body should go with the current..

the question is, how did he know where the body was?? that's why he was detained for questioning and this thug had a history of being a drug addict and had been in prison a couple of times but was released coz' he was a minor, I'm still waiting for further progress of the investigation and might be visiting the family during the weekend

Oh. I bet you wanna beat that thug up when you get there? :angry:

Hell YEAH!!! I just can't imagine what I'm gonna do to that bastard(pardon me, emotional) :excl:

coz' I really felt bad for the kid you know, he didn't deserve this kind of death... :(

Well, you could always find him once you get there. Get him alone, beat him up, and do your own interrogation. Wear a mask while you do it. /gg

With his criminal record, you could always make it look like he started the fight in court anyways, in case you're charged with assault. ;)

Not a good idea but if you really want to beat him up. B)

Well, you could always find him once you get there. Get him alone, beat him up, and do your own interrogation. Wear a mask while you do it. /gg

With his criminal record, you could always make it look like he started the fight in court anyways, in case you're charged with assault. ;)

Not a good idea but if you really want to beat him up. B)

Yeah, I know the consequences... :P

beating him up can only do little.. :angry: