Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RK Neves

Neves's Rune Knight Guide (PVP and WoE)

9 posts in this topic

Nice Guide and cool pics.

If I may add, they might want to get the Emperium Set since overall, it rocks but requires to be +9 to be actually good.

Emp Weapons kinda cool to especially the Emp 2H sword, damage and spam :D. For DB type, I believe Glorious Spear is still the best especially when +14.

If no sleipnir, a good alternative is  Enhanced Var Shoes with General Egnigem. Gives you a whopping 23% hp and sp overall. Though I prefer amon ra.

Emp Gloves kinda suffice if you don't have megs. Cool damage plus the slot.

2 hours ago, lancelot said:

Nice Guide and cool pics.

If I may add, they might want to get the Emperium Set since overall, it rocks but requires to be +9 to be actually good.

Emp Weapons kinda cool to especially the Emp 2H sword, damage and spam :D. For DB type, I believe Glorious Spear is still the best especially when +14.

If no sleipnir, a good alternative is  Enhanced Var Shoes with General Egnigem. Gives you a whopping 23% hp and sp overall. Though I prefer amon ra.

Emp Gloves kinda suffice if you don't have megs. Cool damage plus the slot.

Ah yes, I kinda thought about adding the new emperium equipment, and I am surely not that fond of DB and Spears, so thank you, I'll add it, and I'll give you credit.

Also forgot Storm Blast!

So I read the guide again and I'm kinda sad that Storm Blast is really now just a pewpew skill. Bowling bash and spear boomerang deals more than that, sad for an ancient skill. Anyway nice counter for every job. I really wish we could speed up time and have the legendary part 2 release for more item options and skill balancing especially atm the server is losing players again.

STORMBLAST is dead. The only skill that can own an RG while on defender. Overall guide it is good. you might wanna add Glorious spear on your weapon choice since its the overall best weapon. hopefully people will do Battlegrounds :(

2 hours ago, PNYSlayer said:

neves, does frost joke can be countered by refresh ?

Indeed my friend, I've escaped it many times. As well as Crystallization.

Also with GX poisons, but for Leech End be VERY cautious. Be careful with the timing, as soon as you are hit, use it immediately. If you take more than 1-2 seconds, wait until the next damage hit.