Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

miki

coma

remove or keep   68 members have voted

1. 1. take out or leave coma

• remove it
    • keep it

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Question

well i mean come on coma was not meant to be used how it is used now sure it is a 0.01 to go off or even higher but on a high rate sever with 195 attack speed you can easily kill someone with it. what make things even worse there's no way to counter the effect of coma the only thing you can do is pot but in some rooms you cant, dose anyone else find this a problem?

44 answers to this question

well.....I really cant see a problem regarding this suggestion...!!!

it aint easy 2 coma someone using 1 lod...OMG...but if u are lucky enough maybe u can kill someone just a sec..

Its been a very very long time

since coma of 0.01% has been implemented.

I don't see any problem on it cause it very low chance.

You can counter it with GTB Card.

You can never be in coma with gtb.

I think there are some related topics about this.

Try find them.

voted keep it simply bcoz coma is a great help to ppl w/o strong items. including me. i remember when i made my very first sinx.when i knew about the coma thing,i already bought myself an edge then went to pvp room. i even killed 10+ ppl in 30 mins. well just sharing experience. umm... coma can be countered by GTB like excellion said. and .01% is already a very low chance. so, IMO, no need to argue bout this coma thing ;)

keep it

well the negative side is u get pawned in PVP fast

but positively u could use it against mobs

LOD card sales

0.01% is NOT easy to get, even with 195 ASPD. If you DO get it, it's completely out of your own luck (or lots of LUK stats, I think it's written in ROwiki that luk in fact DOES increase its chance :/ Idunno, that's what some ppl tell me).

And besides, you're talking about LoD card. If you cancelled coma off completely, Clowns and Gypsies will have 0% chance of winning anything in a PvP battle. A clown's entire killscore depends on their deathcard from Tarot Cards, which gives Coma, curse and poison all at once. If you kill Coma, you kill all Clowns. Arrow Vulcan doesn't kill anything, please. And if you're gonna switch to Bow Clown, then might as well play Sniper with SK card, that's better than hoping to freeze with Frost Joker then shooting arrows.

C'mon guys, it's 0.1%, not 0.01%. There's a big difference.

I voted to keep it. Just deal with it. It's part of the game.

I voted for both, just because I find it funny that someone would make that possible in a Yes or No poll.

Anyway, in all seriousness, the thought of removing it is ridiculous. If every single status effect that irritates people was removed, RO would turn into a very boring game.

Deal with it.

Gawd Coma is awsome lol .01% is like way harder to get than a card so deal wiff it... and your getting coma'ed alot well...you must have some damn bad luck

I don't think it's annoying really.

Maybe I'm just lucky but I rarely ever get coma'd.

(When not using GTB)

Well anyway, I don't see the point of removing this status.

Voted to keep it as well.

gatheringRO tries to keep all things official. That includes the cards.. so you won't see any changes in cards.

I don't like coma at all. It's way too overpowered. So I voted to remove it.

It's really annoying when I play on some char that can't wear a gtb ( like sniper) and you get comad.

A sniper with 1-4 Lods and 200 luck can coma so fast and it's really really annoying how it's so overpowered.

If you guys want to 'balance' the server, ban GTB as well.

GTB renders spellcasters completely useless, and they are not changed even though requested numerous times.

LoD is still okay imo. Book of Death is the scary weapon.

Anyhow, my mind is still set on keeping Coma.

If you guys want to 'balance' the server, ban GTB as well.

GTB renders spellcasters completely useless, and they are not changed even though requested numerous times.

LoD is still okay imo. Book of Death is the scary weapon.

Anyhow, my mind is still set on keeping Coma.

qft.

If you wanna talk about 195 aspd and coma, look at book of death. Sure, priests are somewhat ok as battle-type, what with mace mastery and all, but they were never ever ever meant to have max aspd PLUS all of their self-buffs. Scary as hell?

But no, removing coma is silly. It's part of the game, so deal with it. Working around inconveniences like coma is part of learning to play better.

And @Persikka: GTB isn't the only way to counter coma. Its chance is also decreased depending on your luk, so on a char that can't use GTB, i.e. sniper, just get plenty of luk, which you should have room for in your build.

And @Persikka: GTB isn't the only way to counter coma. Its chance is also decreased depending on your luk, so on a char that can't use GTB, i.e. sniper, just get plenty of luk, which you should have room for in your build.

My sniper has no luck. ;)

C'mon guys, it's 0.1%, not 0.01%. There's a big difference.

I voted to keep it. Just deal with it. It's part of the game.

People always whine about these things, its part of the game, deal with it.

My sniper has no luck. ;)

Lol, dumbass.

PS: I voted yes, as in my first statement.

I also vote for [Keep it] since Coma is a part of a game ^_^

Nuff said, I don't need to give further reason

Lol, dumbass.

Dumbass? Oh look it's "Nibbix" the greatest sniper ever. At least my sniper pwns. Unlike yours. ^^

Dumbass? Oh look it's "Nibbix" the greatest sniper ever. At least my sniper pwns. Unlike yours. ^^

Booe hooee hooeoe. Please learn moar about snipers, pliz. Besides, I am not going to debate that here with you, so whatever you say here noa, doesn't really cares to me.

There are diffrent kinds of sniper builds you idiot. And I,ve seen that your build isin't that great. So please do me a favor and stfu.

I guess you shouldn't discuss that here. Talk via PM or ingame pl0x.

I voted for keep it, even though i'm always like AHSKJGADKBAS if i get coma'd :3

1) there are already many lod cards ingame, what do they do when it has no effect then, lolski :D and gm's cant exchange them all rofl. -> wasted money.

2) BOD... maybe paid billions for it? will be >> Useless << - what then D: -> wasted money.

PS:

Advice for the Priests out there fighting a coma-user:

get a gtb valkshield or w/e, then get another shield (buckler, guard, orleans server,...) and put thara frog in it

Also get a holy armor (angeling card) and go for it

*) BUFF YOU AND PUT ON GTB AFTER

1) Aspersio the enemy, use holy armor - atks miss [if you see him over enchant it with box of storm or w/e just respell aspersio lolski :D)

2) spam holy light and let the enemy atk you [if you fight a sniper of course pneuma lolski)

3) Have your 2 shields in skillbar, switch them, spam your heal [pimp hat / lux hat ftw *yay for surreptitious advertising*], switch back to gtb again quickly

**** While spamming heal make sure aspersio is still on the enemy >:3 so inbetween cast it.. ****

PSĀ²:

Too poor for GTB? Everyone can get it. Patience for the win.

Follow the how to make money guide :3 If you spend everyday 1 hour with hunting, you'll be leik rich. but everyday.

Checking the blackmarket takes longer, but you make much money in one step though.

Whoa, this is going just a LITTTTTLLLLEEEE off topic, the obvious answer is keep it, so why not just end this topic???