Table of Contents
- Building the Build
- Skill Usage
- Game Play
- Previous Versions
This class was to flawed in my eyes as well but its damage per second and mobility are top-notch compared to all the other classes. The major flaw they had was regeneration being assassins and all they always have to be cloaked, thus stopping regeneration! But due to large updates throughout GRO this has been solved by obtaining +10 Tirfing x2 with this a GX can regenerate upto 32k every 10 seconds. I wouldn't say that it's the best regeneration out there but atleast you gain some hp even in cloaking. Obviously there new sonic blow skill called Cross Impact allowing them to use daggers to hit multiple times like the old sonic blow with an addition to range!!
///Headgear(top) - BVH DLH GDH or PRISM#2 or #3 ~ personally the most recommended one would be Prism#3 if you are facing other GX's MayaP effect makes a huge difference KIEL
Headgear(mid) - Anything slotted would work put kiel in it.
Headgear(low) - for meginjard users or just for pure speed types use angry mouth 3% aftercast delay basically a 1/10 of a kiel. If you want damage go use an attack adding headgear like Pirate Dagger.
Armor"s" - Sprint Mail with tao / marc / evil druid / argiope / porcellio
/Garment"s" - Aesprika or Proxy with devi / noxious / Myst
Shoe - Sprint Shoes with Amon
///Accessories"s" - MUST have sprint ring to complete set. Expert Ring [Bronzering, Marine Sphere, Horong, Errende Ebecce], Meginjard
Weapons - Obviously this has been calculated for the soul purpose of high cross impact damage.
Right Handed Weapons - All attack cards are based on this weapon for cross impact.
- #1 Best +10 Glorious Damascus *crucial must be +10 to be the best anything below becomes weaker than balmung
- #2 +10 Balmung with Turtle General Hydra and Skeleton Worker - and yes it is a dagger.
- /#3&4 +10 Grimtooth  with Turtle General & Hydra or +10 Mes with Turtle General Hydra and Skeleton Worker
- Mes is easily obtainable but grimtooth's damage peaks highers and dips lower. Mes has a more solid damage.
- For Hit +10 Desert Wind Phreeoni Drake (damage card varies depending on right handed weapon) Thanatos
- If you have +10 Glorious Damascus use Turtle General
- If you have +10 Balmung it does not matter theoretically - I prefer Hydra.
- If you have +10 Grimtooth I prefer skeleton worker
- If you have +10 Mes it does not matter theoretically - I prefer Hydra.
- For Damage +10 Desert Wind 2x(Damage Card Varies) Thanatos Drake Basically the same for everything.
- If its +10 Glorious Damascus use 2x Turtle General
- If its +10 Balmung 1 Hydra 1 Turtle General
- If its +10 Grimtooth 1 Hydra 1 Skeleton worker
- If its +10 Mes 1 Hydra 1 Turtle General
- #1 Best for Damage +10 Infiltrator Thanatos
- #2 for Damage +10 Infiltrator Incantation Samurai
- #3 for Damage +10 Infiltrator Hydra / Tgen / Paper(exclusive to just critical hits *can increase damage using magnum break with marine sphere)
- #1 for Hit +10 Blood Tear Phreeoni + Thanatos / Incantation Samurai or a damage card
- I haven't fully tested all possibilities but this is what I came up with so far.
- Rune Strawberry Cake the description is wrong its actually 5% attack and magic attack for 10 minutes - not sure about duration script says 60000 seconds which should be in ms so i divided by 6000 (60seconds * 1000ms)
- Distilled Fighting Spirits adds 30 attack for 10 minute - same thing with this
- Panacea cures curse blinding and non EDP poison.
- Aloevera - Level 1 provoke obviously for the same duration as level 1 provoke.
- Concentrated Ceromain Soup - Adds attack speed for 30 minutes
- Light Awakening Potion - Adds attackspeed for 30 minutes
- Elemental Converters - Changes element that corresponds to item.
Building your Build
Honestly just refer to previous versions below (the attachments)
Steps into creating the build for your GX's - why cause it'd be better have a nice match to your gx's build than just simply copyin ones I provided.
Step one deciding on how much hit you want. It should be around 150 or higher since you have a phreeoni card. My personal suggestion is 170.
Next is adjusting your agility to the appropriate attack speed, this varies for a lot due to different guillotine crosses. Apply Ceromain Soups with the Light awakening potions. Before adding AGI.
After that it is deciding whether you want to have flexibility of going critical type(ignores flee,but not perfect dodge.)or higher attack with str, I calculated that having Luk around 66ish gives the same amount of status attack as 22str, which is also a lot cheaper in status points as well.
Int is a given 99 for Amon Ra.
Str depends on you I usually sim for 165 or higher.
Vit is resistance, I aim for at least 1m HP with Tao Gunka.
There's the build. Your own custom build.
Currently Under Construction.
The main use of GX is slowly changing many believe that running poisons is an embarrassment but the class needs to use it now since cloaking disables any type of regen and out of cloak makes us sitting ducks, The only embarrassment out there is logging out from a fight. Now I will begin the FaQ.
What is the best weapons for cross impact?
Well, I would think +10 Grimtooth  Explosive Bloody with +10 Explosive Penetration Perfect Desert Wind of Infinity would be the best but, I don't have the money to test myself theres always the +10 Balmung Explosive Bloody Boned with a +10 Explosive Penetration Perfect Desert Wind of Infinity. the most expensive, its a fucking godhelm in a weapon.
What is the better cross impact or sonic blow?
To be honest. it all depends on the scenario, I honestly believe sonic blow is better, just because it has 8 hits instead of 7 it has its downsides suchas, lower range, katar lower flexibility, and harder spam rate It's upsides are +50 Hit, 2xLink, and Advanced Katar Mastery.
What is the weapon for Sonic Blow?
Straight forward +10 Penetration Infiltrator, this badboy with link can dish around 11-17k on aesprika users, while cross impact can't. Downside is it lacks hit and slots, +50 Hit might be good but ur still missing another 50 for phreeoni effect. Might want to make a Hit weapon I'd suggest a +10 Penetration Perfect Bloody Blade for SB.
What is better for breaking?
Honestly your in the wrong section here I have no idea ask a specialist, but I'll try to answer this the best way I can as well I can. +10 Mes [Orc skeleton, Abysmal Knight, Desert Wolf] and a +10 Mes [Turtle General, Thanatos, Abysmal Knight] The use of 2 Mes' is since you are breaking emp theres no need for drake, so theres no need for the last slot.