• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gray Fullbuster

Gray Fullbuster

Novice

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:48

everade.. when i try to log in to the forums using google chrome i get this error msg "[#1000B] You are not allowed to visit this community" and on the top right where i can see

username is named "akee"<--- this was the account i tried to sign up for but was not succesfull because before i could finish it the error msg appeared... but when i use IE7

everything goes well and i can view the forums using this forum account, this actually occured when.. i delink this account " gray full buster" which used to be "rudolf lowe

valencia bihag " from facebook. i decided to delink this account because it had my complete name as "rudolf lowe valencia bihag" as its username for privacy purpposes i

wanted to change the name but coulndnt since its connected to my FB so what i did is delink the acount ..after i delinked it. i signed up for a new one so that i can choose

on the username... but then before i could even finish my registration that error [#1000B] You are not allowed to visit this community. appeared.. zie told me that it was banned.. so

could u just pls delete that account with the "akee" username on it?.. and hope i can view the forums again using google chrome?.. incase your wondering this forum

account name actually is the one i linked to my FB this used to have "rudolf lowe valencia bihag" as username so i ask for help to change my username to gray fullbuster

as per zies advice, and so alexaa changed it to gray fullbuster.. all i wanted is to view the forums again using goggle chrome coz i find it more convenient using chrome

rather IE7.. here is a screenie of that error i get:

Posted Image

Posted Image

"All i need is the power to be able to protect my comrades, so long as i have the strength to do that, i dont care if i'm weaker than everyone in the world"

#2 Everade

Everade

Admin, Founder

• Administrators
  • 8,890 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:23

Just delete the cookies of that browser.

Vote4Rewards
Help GatheringRO to grow up again
and recieve Exclusive Rewards

Write a Review for us

#3 Gray Fullbuster

Gray Fullbuster

Novice

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:47

ohw....lol really? hahah..thanks.. i just did wat u asked me..hehe.. long query..short solution..hahah..thanks eve... :lol:

Posted Image

"All i need is the power to be able to protect my comrades, so long as i have the strength to do that, i dont care if i'm weaker than everyone in the world"