Lower Slotted Headgears & Fixes
Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:03
Marybelle can add a slot to your lower headgears which will make them more usefull.
* For a full list of slottable headgears, ask the npc itself. She is located at (althea 165,109)
* As a follow up to the pumpkin rucksack, Poring and Deviling Rucksack now give an increase in stats too.
* Added Kalunium and respective drops to multiple mobs
* According to official, Aimed Bolt, Arrow Storm and Fear Breeze lost their cast time and Warg Dash got its delay reduced
* Magenta, Verdure, Cobalt and Maize Trap got their stay time increased to 30 seconds and the triggering got fixed as well.
* Thorn Trap can not be casted right under a players feet anymore.
* Hundred Spear range increased to 3 cells
* We implemented Reflect Damage again (experimental) since we are getting crash dumps again, even if it crashes, we will see what causes it.
* @guildskill command got disabled to prevent abuse
Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:11
A few question:
- I'm at althea 165 109 and I don't see the npc yet
- Do Poring and Deviling Rucksack also increase all stats by +2?
- With lower slotted headgears introduced, won't that make Nebula Aura obsolete (kinda pricy to make if you consider it's effect compared to the new lower slotted)?
- What cards can and can't be used on lower slotted gear?
Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:13
P.S. Triple Arc angelings anyone?
Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:16
Nebula can be upgraded too with the npc to only use lower slot instead of mid/lower
Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:21
Wait, what does it do to the Neb? I'm confused lol
Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:24
Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:26
- What's the success rate of it working?
- What's the success rate of it failing (changing your item into something diff)?
- Do the rucksacks' effect changed from +2 non slotted to ? slotted?
- What cards can't be used on the lower slotted?
Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:37
oh w8 a question,how about thorn trap in woe,is magnum break already can remove it?
Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:48
and for nebula, is it going to be a 2slot or a LOWER only headgear?
Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:48
Posted 08 July 2012 - 13:01
Since we got kalunium already, will item refine rate for armours increase? (it's hard to make +10 lol)
and for nebula, is it going to be a
2slotor a LOWER only headgear?
Lower Only !
Posted 08 July 2012 - 13:11
Posted 08 July 2012 - 14:08
though i agree AA being Disabled Dxx
Nice Update beast!!
whats the success rate of neb being made to Lower only HG????
-ego venit intellego nemo mos umquam recipero mihi , bonus-
Posted 08 July 2012 - 14:10
Posted 08 July 2012 - 15:10
to patsy, refine rate stays the same because Kalunium IF used for refining, is only used for refining after +10.
as for thorns trap, no it will not "suck"