Everade

Badge Nominations

15 posts in this topic

Community Participation Badges

As a small incentive to give back to the community, we're offering a variety of badges to users who have completed certain tasks: these include scripting, art/graphics, support as well as contributions to the Bug Tracker. Any badge you earn will be visible in all of your forum posts, and will also be displayed in the "Awards" tab of your profile. For a full list of all available badges and descriptions on how to obtain them, please visit our Awards Showcase.

Here are some additional requirements for obtaining a badge:

• You must have the lower level of a badge before applying for a higher one.
    (You'll need need to have Bug Tracker Lv 1 before you can earn Bug Tracker Lv 2)
  • You must make a new release or contribution to advance to a higher-level badge.
    (Even if you've released 50 drawings, you can't go from Lv 1 to Lv 2 without creating another.)

Once you believe all qualifications are met, you can nominate yourself or another user by posting in this topic. A moderator will review your request and notify you of their decision.

The format for nominations is as follows:

Name: Everade
Badge: Bug Tracker Lv 1
Reason: This user has discovered countless critical bugs such as bugreport:213, bugreport:8, and bugreport:53. It's as if this user is a robot...

Some final disclaimers:

• Post only nominations in this topic. All other posts will be deleted.
  • Decisions are final. If you weren't granted the badge you were nominated for, don't be discouraged -- keep working and apply again later.
  • A nomination in this topic is the only way to receive a badge.
  • You're free to nominate Game Masters or inactive oldies as well.

Thanks for reading, and good luck! :3

Hersheys, Dany and Sissney like this

what if its not reported on bug tracker but its reported on GM online...? :blink:

Everade:
"You can still apply, but make sure you give enough information to give reason for the nomination."
"Also if it's somewhere else in the forums, you can still link to the topic."

Names : Everade and Abril

Baddges : Support Expert and Innovator

Reason: There's more than a reason I mean come on...Always active, always ready to help, friendly, events, updates, everything we hoped for !

Thank you

*Edit: I would also like to point my friend who has donated alot since the past 2 month (At least that I know)*

Name: Doktor Z

Badge: Community Contributor

Reason: Has donated alot to keep improving our server, some of her IDS are : Yukina Glace , Momo Hime.

Thanks for Donating !

Granted

Sissney and Khaii like this

Name: Dany
Badge: Community Contributor.
Reason: He's been around since '07. He was a Moderator for a couple of years. And still nowadays helps with Bugtracker and general support.

Granted

Dany and Hersheys like this

Name: ondi

Badge: Community Event Forum Award

Reason: He's a guild mate that apparently won an old singing contest GatheringRO Idol! Yay ondi!

Granted

ondi and Gale Windscar like this

Name: Doktor Z

Badge: Artist lvl 1

Reason: I'm...an artist xD And I posted a topic with a lot of my art, and did several loading screen entries as well.

I feel dumb nominating myself lmao

Granted

RK Neves, Hersheys and Omstoppable like this

Name : Shuichi

Badge: Artist lvl 2

Reason: Skilled artist as seen from the screen event and such

Denied

Very skilled/talented, but we would love to see some more.
2~3 new drawings since the last badge has been given are not enough to earn a Badge lvl2

Hersheys likes this

Name: Kristoff

Reason: Excellent artistic talent as seen in the Loading Screen Art Event, and is among the winners of said event. Participated in 2011's GatheringRo Artwork Event

Denied
Very skilled/talented, but we would love to see some more.
2 drawings in total are not enough to earn a Badge

Name: Glockenspiel Commixture

Badge: Innovator

Reason: Brought forth the suggestion of making WoE 1 and 2 Castle Guardians more powerful, therefore affecting the WoE's of today. Also suggested to make Colosseum/Hellbox as the topmost choice for the PVP warper NPC for easily clicking, as seen today in Izlude Arena

Denied
These are counted as normal suggestions. Moving menu entries or increasing stats of a mob are not considered innovative.

Name: Angelus Domini

Reason: A massive donator back in the day and was very shortly a Moderator of a foreign language support section here in the forums

Granted

Name: Sissney

Reason: Featured Althea's very own pasture keepers in her winning entry in the recent Loading Screen Art Event

Denied
Adorable art style, but we would love to see some more.
1 drawing in total is not enough to earn a Badge

Name: Dany

Reason: Rice cake winning entry in the recent Loading Screen Art Event

Denied

Unique art style, however the drawing was created within a collaboration. Also we would love to see some more.
1 drawing in total is not enough to earn a Badge

Name: Hersheys /heh

Badge: Winner of Community Event

Reason: Part of the 2nd Place winning party OfPenetration (Dark Arya, Midori Cakes, Aikaterine Destiny) of GM Rayleigh's The GatheringRO 3v3 Tournament

Denied

Only 1st place winners may get a badge.
We don't want to flood all forum members with badges, otherwise it's nothing special anymore, sry.

Name: Hersheys

Reason: Has donated a ton recently to keep improving our server, some of her IDS are : Aikaterina Destiny, Aikaterinn Destiny. Thanks for doing this to improve the server we all love! Appreciated!

Granted

Hersheys likes this