Toy Factory Invasion  2x Stormy Knight, 1x Novice Figure
  Alberta Invasion  2x Drake, 1x Kraken
  Yuno Invasion  2x Vesper, 1x Gioia
  Alde Baran Invasion  2x Garm, 1x Ktullanux
  Geffen Invasion  2x Orc Lord, 1x Orc Hero
  Rachel Invasion  2x Atroce, 1x Evil Snake Lord, 1x Fallen Bishop
  Moscovia Invasion  1x Bacsojin, 1x Tao Gunka, 1x Gopinich
  Payon Invasion  2x Eddga, 1x Moonlight Flower, 1x Turtle General

They do now spawn within the same areas as all the other monsters.
Some might already spawn during the start of the invasion while others spawn during the last wave.

Invasion Event Rewards
Event Surprise Box has been renamed to Event Poring Egg and recieved some slight adjustments on its content.
There's now a chance to get more rare reward eggs with better rewards.
Your chances to get these rare eggs increase each time you didn't get a rare one (up to 100% chance)
- Event Angeling Egg includes more rare consumables.
- Event Cosmic Egg includes exclusive headgears.
Invasion Event Rewards
Silvervine Fruit iconSilvervine Fruit has been added as a possible reward to all, the Event Poring, Angeling and Cosmic Egg.

Additionaly, you will now also always recieve an additional Token Bag.
Yet again, depending on your previous invasion rewards your chances increase to recieve Token Bags which include more than 1 token.

Both the Event Angeling Egg and the Event Cosmic Egg reward chances run independent from each other and will reset once you got one.

Outfit Voucher

Sura Alternate Outfit is now available!
We've created a wiki article for you to compare all the currently available outfits on GatheringRO.
DressSura3.png
64606.png Outfit Vouchers are available through the Evil Boss Fragment Shop and Cash Shop.

Captain Kid's Treasure Chest Event

- Changed how rewards are being given upon opening the Captain Kid's Chest Captain Kid's Chest.
  Now you will always get 5 consumable items while having a small chance of getting an additional exclusive costume.
- The treasure chest spawns now randomly within a big area around the middle.
- The treasure chest now also spawns within a random timeframe of about 2.5~3.5 minutes after the announcement.

This should make it more fair for all players to claim one for themselfs.

World Boss Events

Several tweaks have been made since its initial release.
- Both world bosses recieved some major buffs in hp, strength, range and speed during the past weeks.
- Belphegor is now also considered a large monster type
- Some drop rate chances have been decreased during the past few weeks. With this update however the drop rates have been slightly increased again, especially for the shadow boxes.

Economy Updates

Autumn Economy

To make zeny more valuable again, we need to make a few balancing updates when it comes to costs on several services. This ensures a more natural money flow since zeny is actualy being used rather than hoarded. Zeny used on service NPCs will help to stabilize the economy on the long run. Depending on the service used, they now may ask for our coin currency instead. Service costs on the following npcs and features have been increased:
- Vending Taxes
- Refinement services
- Decarding service
- Skill/Stat reset service
- Item identifier service
- Gender Change service

More similiar economy related updates may follow.

Adventure Guild Costumes

Autumn Economy

A new Adventure Guild member named Larson joined the team.
He sells a wide variety of different and unique costumes which are only available by doing the daily quests!

Also during the Shadow's Eve event, he will be selling a few extra halloween themed costumes, so don't miss your chance to get one of these!

Cash Shop Update

Following costumes have been added permanently to the cash shop:

19604.png?nocache=699497829 - Costume Invisible Mask
20083.png?nocache=282067774 - Costume Mythlit Hat

For more details on the Halloween Cash Shop update please check out the Shadow's Eve Event 2017 information.

Battlegrounds Rewards

- Added 2 new costumes to the reward shops

20491.png - Costume Laser of Eagle
31039.png - Costume Crown of Old King

War of Emperium Rewards

- Added 2 new costumes to the reward shops

31042.png - Costume Survival Circlet
31046.png - Costume White Rose Princess

Endless Tower

Endless Tower cooldown is now multi-layered and account rather than char based to prevent a too high amount of farming.
3 days per character alone was extremly high compared to the 1 week cooldown we've had before.
- Now there is a 3 days cooldown per account
- It is still allowed for characters to re-enter the instance upon leaving while the instance is active.

Vote Shop Update

The vote shop has just been updated, ready with some Halloween exclusives!
Check them out

Other Updates & Fixes

- Increased drop rates from Masamune, Sword Stick [2], Skin of Ventus [1], Diabolus Manteau [1] and Cursed Hand [1] since they were below 1%
- Fixed card pre- and post-fix for Werewolf and Belphegor Card
- Dr. Hobo now allows you to change your gender even if you have skill points left
- Updated lower headgear item descriptions to include all restricted cards
- Fixed Red Baby Dragon headgear effect
- Fixed Midgard Serpent Hat not being refineable
- Added all missing item effects on Flying Galapago
- Fixed Chest of Ascended Crafting which didn't give out the safe refine ticket when opened
- Disabled PvP on jail map. Players can use the 1vs1 private pvp rental service or any other of our official PvP arenas to test out their builds.
- Novice Starter NPC now triggers the dialogue directly to prevent players from missing their starter gear and basic information.

@Aketsu

The old prices were ridiculous because most of them were official or close to it. Basically it wasn't even worth to mention.
But on GatheringRO you get much faster zeny than on official servers.

We're trying to create a more natural zeny flow overall which will help the economy on the long run and with that help new players also.

@Everade I hope you are right about the economy. The 2% tax we had (I think was 2%) was not rly helping in making money (as new player) that's why I was saying is not rly good. But maybe all in all and after a bit of time it will help the whole server economy.

The events got a rly good improvement, the invasion was more or less dead (1-2 ppl doing it) now things will probably change :P

4 hours ago, Olga said:

Thanks for the great update but 110m for a decard :o i think this is a bit too much

This, hopefully this would be changed. As it would inflate the economy in one way rather than stabilize it.

Also does this mean that the poring eggs we got from Golden Apples are okay to be opened now?

And how about those who chose Ascended Chests from their Loyalty Chest, do they get a refund of a refine ticket now?

2 minutes ago, Gale Windscar said:

This :/

Also does this mean that the poring eggs we got from Golden Apples are okay to be opened now?

And how about those who chose Ascended Chests from their Loyalty Chest, do they get a refine ticket now?

Yes, it's working now. 

Its too much need more than 100m to decard alone, its near price for some Boss/MVP card. And here, fyi we player too many time decards to try & errors some Equip & cards. Its cant be help since u not know much since your not really ingame to try it & play it. This idea, Economy idea should spent zeny to something more benefit both old & newbies player.

I thought this server is High Rate? Am im wrong? Why would we follow Official rate or Low Rate server too much? Is this server newbie friendly?

hardly see newbie ingame tho. Guess why?

Cannot warp to specific Althea locations anymore.

This doesn't work anymore ---> @warp althea XXX YYY

--------------------------------

Orlean's Glove drop rate is still 0.40%.

Cannot use Renovatio, deadly infection or backslide in Althea.

Cart boost on Genetic is blocked.

Talking to the Hairstylist causes errors (Updated my kRO, still causes errors).

Hmmm...

if we put everything so expensive,it's not like zeny is easier to get anyway, the drop rate of gold still 30% also,from the DQ u got maybe like +- 100m ea day,it still has same effort as we did before..

getting 300gold /30mins, it's all the same...

How newbie can afford them?

If you want to proof it, try to make a really new char w/o anything to start off, then try to survive in the server, you can find how frustating it is, and eventually you will find why not many new players around

12 hours ago, lancelot said:

RIP to all previous chests without refine tickets :)) and RIP to ZENY inflation

Yea I already opened up mine too /sob

2 hours ago, Gnorts said:

Why so corrupt ! Please get back the old price of decarding >< 

Pat Pat.. Welcome to the club. /sob

10 hours ago, Koxy said:

Its too much need more than 100m to decard alone, its near price for some Boss/MVP card. And here, fyi we player too many time decards to try & errors some Equip & cards. Its cant be help since u not know much since your not really ingame to try it & play it. This idea, Economy idea should spent zeny to something more benefit both old & newbies player.

I thought this server is High Rate? Am im wrong? Why would we follow Official rate or Low Rate server too much? Is this server newbie friendly?

hardly see newbie ingame tho. Guess why?

It's always easy to blame it all on the one "without ingame experience". On a sidenote: i've played ro for a very long time before and after gro release. But yes it's obvious that i don't have the time to play gRO anymore since i need to work on it instead so there's no need to point your finger at me all the time. /no1

But no, it wasn't me who picked the price so the joke is on you /hmm

I will take another look at it and possibly lower it.

But it was also supposed to make you think twice if you're going to compound a card or not.

Choose wisely and you're good to go.

Most other servers usualy have a break chance, but we also don't have that which makes the service better for the player but worse for the economy.

I will take a look at all your reports by this weekend.

Thanks for the feedback.

/gawi

6 hours ago, Everade said:

But it was also supposed to make you think twice if you're going to compound a card or not.

Most other servers usualy have a break chance, but we also don't have that which makes the service better for the player but worse for the economy.

Thanks for the feedback.

/gawi

Will look forward to your decision about this.

Will just throw this in:

Why do we need to choose wisely before carding? Why put a limit in carding decisions? Is there an underlying purpose?

There's a saying "don't fix what isn't broken" - there was never a problem with our decarding system.  No one gets an unfair advantage by decarding multiple times, and there's people who love to test new builds, etc. but that doesn't affect other players at all. As I've said with our refining system, this is a fair system that applies to everyone. And comparing to other servers, even other low rate servers have cheap decard system. And for the breakage chance, I believe they do not have the sets that we have (emperium and custom bg) that you need to work hard for just a piece - and instead have gears that are farmable.

Adding a lot of zeny as a cost would only jeopardize the purpose of the update - it would inflate the value zeny. An exmaple scenario: before you can buy an item for 500m, but now that you'll burn those with only 5 decard, people will be asking for more than 500m for that item. I'd argue that 10m would be a fair price - but again, this would only make it harder for new players, as for old players it's just another misc expense. I'd say that this is against the newbie-friendly direction that the server is taking. You can only earn 130m per day while doing Daily Quests, for new players every bit of that income is so valuable as they save it up to get their gears. Others don't have the luxury of time do even do this or even farm gold.

FIXED

And again, I'll say this: the problem with the economy which causes it to be stagnant and inflated is the lack of things to trade for - mostly MVPs and Costumes are left circulating the market. While the intent of restricted items that you can farm by yourself is good, it hurts the economy in a way - everything is trade restricted, which is arguable imo. There are some items that we can do being tradeable while others stay restricted to prevent abuse.

Long live gRO. :)

Edit: 25m each stat reset too?

here's a scenario from the top off my head.

I'm a new player; new account and new character. I grind my way to 250, allocating my stats to what is best to level up fast. I hit 250 and now I try to reset my stats so I can allocate them better - wait, 25m?! where will I get that?

1 hour ago, Everade said:

Thanks for the feedback.

/gawi

Perhaps letting the gRO community know ahead of time about the decarding NPC price changes would have been welcome.

From the 325k base price to 110m is quite a substantial price increase.

43 minutes ago, Everade said:

Just checked the development logs and realised that the extreme price increase on decarding was a mistake due the coin conversion.
I will release an update asap. /no1

YAY! Edited my reply, but still have issues about stat reset since newbies will be stuck with it. Maybe 25m isn't the intended price too?