Everade

December Patch

Anyone having errors:
Please make sure to patch gRO in the first place.

If you're still having errors, copy & paste them into this topic so i can take a closer look at it.

You can also try fixing it yourself by starting the kRO Patcher.

Please take the time and write a review about us:
>>> Write a Review <<<

It helps us by tremendous bounds to attract new players. We appreciate your support!
And it only takes you about 5 minutes in case you haven't created an account yet.

Thank you for your time!

14 hours ago, Everade said:

Mechanic
* Removed custom fixed cast time of Boostknuckle
* Added short cooldown to Boostknuckle
* Slightly increased damage of Flame Launcher
* Slightly increased damage of Cold Slower
Skill requirements
* Adjusted the skill fail messages to their appropriate responses
 -- Acceleration, Self Destruction, Shapeshift, Emergency Cooldown, Magnetic Field, Neutral Barrier, Stealth Field and Repair are affected

Just a quick question here @Everade, does this mean the device itself needs to be equipped unlike before that when it is in the equipment inventory it still works?

The new refine rates are still currently being affected by the Christmas +5% upgrade success rate, right?

PUT IT BACK, PLEASE!!!!!! BRING THE OLD MEG +90 STR come to live again!!!!!!!!!!, newbie can get half megs!!!!!!!!!! and RK spirit please! nice update, but I dont care >.<

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA/gawi/heh/gawi.

Just Kidding

@Everade Just a question. After the update, i noticed the heal on my arc bishop is significantly less than before with the same equipment. But I cant read this in the update? So is heal or the skill offentorium also affected by this update? Before the update, my heal And Coluceo Heal was over 60k and now its only around 40k. Same with sanctuary, it was 15k and now its only 11k but my highness heal is now doubled.

46 minutes ago, Autumn Angel said:

@Everade Just a question. After the update, i noticed the heal on my arc bishop is significantly less than before with the same equipment. But I cant read this in the update? So is heal or the skill offentorium also affected by this update? Before the update, my heal And Coluceo Heal was over 60k and now its only around 40k. Same with sanctuary, it was 15k and now its only 11k but my highness heal is now doubled.

I went over this with rayleigh ingame earlier autumn :P its being looked into also grats!

7 minutes ago, Kaze said:

I went over this with rayleigh ingame earlier autumn :P its being looked into also grats!

Ah thank you really much! So it will be fixed? Thanks again ; /// ;