Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Everade

Updates & Fixes

Recommended Posts

* Implemented Pro Hunter Sanbica Exchanger
  -- Sanbica will trade 20 Mystical Dolls (obtained from Pro Hunter's Chest) for a unique item. Find her in Althea to find out what she is willing to give you in return for the dolls.
* Added 1 new item each, to Pro Hunter Market and the Shady Figure Shop
* Fixed Faceworm Queen chest spawn issue caused due 5 different possible end-boss variations which changes randomly during the fight
* Fixed Buwaya Card not adding +25% max HP
* Fixed Lumia Wing Enchant trying to delete 10 rather than 4 Obisidan Fragments which prevented the function
* Fixed issues related to NPC emotions not being shown above their heads
* Updated item descriptions
* Updated Achievement translations

Skill Balancings
Doram
* Reduced ASPD penalty when using 1h - Staffs
* Reduced delay of Picky Peck
* Slightly reduced cool down of all offensive skills
* Slightly reduced cast time of Tunaparty
* Slightly reduced cast time of all offensive magic skills
* Increased damage of all offensive magic skills
* Slightly increased damage of Carrot Beam, Salvage Spirit and Bite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear All GM,

 

After i downloaded the new update lastnight it shows an error of downloading the new files. Will it be possible for me to re-install Gathering RO or is there anything you suggest that i could do to run the whole system again? This is what it says after the patch " Failed to get 2017-02-19-luafiles514.thor".

 

Kindly let me know how to fix this as soon as possible,

Thank you

 

Kind Regards,

Joe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoeRosalesReal said:

Dear All GM,

 

After i downloaded the new update lastnight it shows an error of downloading the new files. Will it be possible for me to re-install Gathering RO or is there anything you suggest that i could do to run the whole system again? This is what it says after the patch " Failed to get 2017-02-19-luafiles514.thor".

 

Kindly let me know how to fix this as soon as possible,

Thank you

 

Kind Regards,

Joe

Try to re-patch using other connection. Sometimes I also fail to download patch using my home connection. But its succesfully patched if I use my neighbour (free) wifi. /heh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, symbio said:

Try to re-patch using other connection. Sometimes I also fail to download patch using my home connection. But its succesfully patched if I use my neighbour (free) wifi. /heh

I end up deleting the old files and download the new files. Hopefully it will work and lmao to your neighbours wifi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JoeRosalesReal said:

This is what it says after the patch " Failed to get 2017-02-19-luafiles514.thor".

Thanks for the report.
The file went entirely missing on our patch server, probably during a file cleanup back in september.

I'm kinda curious why this has not been noticed earlier.

Please try to patch again, it should now update properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Everade said:

Thanks for the report.
The file went entirely missing on our patch server, probably during a file cleanup back in september.

I'm kinda curious why this has not been noticed earlier.

Please try to patch again, it should now update properly.

Dear GM Everade,

What i've done is i delete the old folder that i download it back on september, and re install again the new file and made a new folder. i dont know if that another way to have it back on my system again?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't follow your steps xD
It doesn't matter.
You can also simply start the patcher and it should now download all files properly without having errors.

You can also re-install the game if you want to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×