Everade

Updates & Fixes

Althea Changes & Fixes
- Fixed some walking gat issues. It was possible to clip through a few objects
- Added statues of our ancient lords to the top fountain of Althea for our annual anniversary event lore
- Added several new details throughout the entire map
- Added benches to the service mid area of Althea so players aren't forced to hangout on the cold stone
- Moved the Platinum Skill NPC back to the main service area
- Fixed Kafra save location in Althea
- Added 3D models as a replacement of the 2d sprites for the market lane indicators. Re-arranged the lane placements and increased the total lane back to 8.
- I've hidden 21 yellow ducks on the map, as a little map easter egg >_<
- Improved shadow map for better quality shadows in Althea
- Added several new market NPCs to make the city more lively
- Some minor NPC replacements and location fixes

- Added Billboards to all main buildings with basic information of what's inside to guide new players with more information.
- Updated Giveaway quest with the new navigation coordinates to guide new players to the right locations.

PvP Content
- Added WoE activity information to the WoE Warper (Player count only shows up during WoE and when players are attending)
- Added BG activity information to the BG Warper (Player count only shows up when there are players attending)
- PvP activity player count now only shows up when there are actualy players attending
- Added PvP and BG monitors to the respective warper NPC and removed this information from the WoE board

Coin Exchanger
- Increased security checks during the entire coin exchanging process
- Added a conversion fee of 0.2% when converting coins to zeny and vice versa
- Improved given NPC information being displayed while using the service
- Improved menu flow overall
- Added more detailed error messages in case of a transaction abort

Loot Time
You now have more time to loot your items before other players can pick it up.

kRO Patcher & Game Settings
- Updated the integrated kRO Patcher system (the green patcher icon at the top of our own patcher interface)
  It is recommended to start this patcher about every 2 months to install the latest official data which we do not provide through our own patching system. This prevents certain ingame crashes and missing headgear sprites.
- Updated the settings tool which includes a few new minor features

Full Client
- Uploaded a fully up to date new Full Client which includes all latest patches

29 minutes ago, Hersheys said:

Would have been great if this was done before WoE /sob

Oh well /swt

That was a little bit unlucky...
I actually thought it's saturday and was like "oh i still got an hour" /wah

Oh! Hahahahaha! That happens to me sometimes too when I wake up and thought it was a different day.. a lot /heh

1 hour ago, Everade said:

Coin Exchanger
- Added a conversion fee of 0.2% when converting coins to zeny and vice versa

Seriously? Aside from not being able to store coins anymore, we now have to pay 20% extra for converting our zeny to coins?

Only 0.2%, not 20.
It is the official zeny conversion fee as being used on the diamond exchanger in Prontera.

And you can still store a very high amount although yes... there's a certain total zeny stacking limit no one ever reached yet.

No need to overexaggerate everything /hmm

56 minutes ago, Everade said:

Only 0.2%, not 20.
It is the official zeny conversion fee as being used on the diamond exchanger in Prontera.

And you can still store a very high amount although yes... there's a certain total zeny stacking limit no one ever reached yet.

I see.. I read it wrong. /spin

Stacking limit is 100 for Mith Coins. There are some players who have reached this limit already.

46 minutes ago, D e M o N said:

Seriously? Aside from not being able to store coins anymore, we now have to pay 20% extra for converting our zeny to coins?

i also dont like it... really annoying when calculate the zeny... i recommend remove it. 

42 minutes ago, Everade said:

Only 0.2%, not 20.

So is it like 0.002?

So if i convert my 1 Billion,

1,000,000,000.00 x 0.002 = 2,000,000 is the payment I NEED TO PAY just to use the service? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. 

- 1 for this 

1 hour ago, D e M o N said:

Stacking limit is 100 for Mith Coins. There are some players who have reached this limit already.

Yes 100 per stack
but not 100 in all possible item deposits such as
storage, + inventory (and of course there's more than that)

So no, no one has ever reached the maximum possible.

I know it because i can see it.

The fee helps the economy immensly and doesn't hurt much since it's only 0.2%.
So no, it won't be removed again.

12 hours ago, Everade said:

Yes 100 per stack
but not 100 in all possible item deposits such as
storage, + inventory (and of course there's more than that)

So no, no one has ever reached the maximum possible.

I know it because i can see it.

The fee helps the economy immensly and doesn't hurt much since it's only 0.2%.
So no, it won't be removed again.

Scattering zeny all over your account is not the best solution to storing zeny though?

Scattering zeny over 12-15 characters, storage, guild storage, etc creates a tendency for zeny to be lost and/or forgotten.

The best solution would be to have all zeny in one place (e.g.: Account Storage).

Ragnarok has not been designed to store such a high amount of money.
The best solution would be a dedicated currency system built in into the client. But since we don't develope the client ourselfs, we have very limited possibilities.

I absolutely understand that the the stacking limit isn't a comfortable solution.

But it has never been any different.
Before the coin system you were also storing your zeny scattered on all characters.

Currently the stacking limit is the only solution to set a lower max limit.
And as mentioned before, it's still more than enough.

Sounds like a first world problem for rich people.

That's just sad. /swt

Why was there even a need to set a stack limit for currency coins?

What problems are there if someone had lots of Zeny?

The introduction of the coin system was a good solution to storing zeny.

@Everade GM, why do i keep on getting disconnected from the server and then it is so delay and sometimes lag /wah/wah it happens after the short maintenance last night

Server performance has been stable overall for the past few months.
Please get in contact with your internet provider if you're experiencing lag issues with oversea connections and improve your inhouse installation if possible.

34 minutes ago, Everade said:

Server performance has been stable overall for the past few months.
Please get in contact with your internet provider if you're experiencing lag issues with oversea connections and improve your inhouse installation if possible.

Actually, people from SEA or specifically from PH are experiencing lag spikes and delays at a maximum of around 3 secs (as testified by some PH players) after the update was implemented. There were no issues prior to the update. 

The patch didn't change anything server side at all.
There are absolutely no changes on that particular part. We've only implemented new patches to the game itself, which do not effect your connection to us.

No netcode changes, no server changes, simply none of that. /ic

Philippines are known to have one of the worst internet connection on the entire planet. /swt3
We're doing our best to offer our game the best possible performance, but we do not have control over your sea cables and the sloppy hardware provided by your ISP.

You're already claiming that specifically players from PH are having issues, then the problem should already be clear.
It can't be on our part. That's technically impossible.

Please contact your ISP and tell them they shall invest in a proper hardware solution and higher quality sea cabling to provide you a stable internet connection.  /no1

4 minutes ago, Everade said:

Philippines are known to have one of the worst internet connection on the entire planet. /swt3

No argument on that statement. But it's just that just a few months or days or hours or even minutes before the update was implemented I had a very smooth connection and then immediately after the update it starts to lag like crazy even until now. It could be just some very bad coincidence though. But anyway, thanks for the updates. /no1

58 minutes ago, Asuna said:

No argument on that statement. But it's just that just a few months or days or hours or even minutes before the update was implemented I had a very smooth connection and then immediately after the update it starts to lag like crazy even until now. It could be just some very bad coincidence though. But anyway, thanks for the updates. /no1

Yeah, same experience here >.< already re-install my client, reset my router but still lag and delay

Thanks for the new Cash Shop items hehehe

I repeat:
Please contact your ISP and ask them about connection issues to europe.
I can't help you in this case. Because there's nothing wrong on our side.

u can try manual ping with command too. mybe your connection not stable & best option is complain to our internet service provider.

Someone asked if the Gentle Heart + Hurt Mind Combo has the abandoned doll possession autocast now