Sign in to follow this  
Everade

Easter Event 2018

GatheringRO Easter Event

The Hungry Wolf

The Althea citizen James and his weird Wolf are lurking around on the north field of Althea.
But beware of the wolf! He's extremely hungry and bites anything that gets just close enough for him to reach.

James offers you a variety of easter themed rewards in exchange for some Easter Egg Yolk so he can feed his hungry wolf.
You might find some well hidden Easter Eggs around all the fields of Althea.

Carlos The Almighty

A little kid called Carlos appeared in Althea, claiming to be able to get his hands on new godly gear.
He likes to slide down from the first floor of a barrel factory.

Find Carlos, earn his trust and you may become the most powerful player!

Rubber Ducks Challenge!
With the release of our second Althea map update, I've implemented a little easter egg.
It wasn't supposed to be an event in the first place, but hey! Exploring the new city shall be rewarded for those who feel worthy being a true adventurer!

In total, there are 21 yellow rubber ducks very well hidden all over Althea!
We challenge you to find as much yellow rubber ducks as possible!

These ducks are part of the map design, thus can not be interacted with.

The Challenge:
- Take as many screenshots as possible which show following at the same time:
 1. At least one visible yellow rubber duck
 2. Your character itself must be visible
 3. Your character name must be visible in some way

Here's an example of a valid screenshot entry.
It shows my character, my name and one rubber duck. The red circles are not required.

Valid Screenshot Easter Event Entry

The Rules:

- All submissions must be posted in the My Player Reports section of our forums. (This section is entirely private and can't be seen by other players)
- If a screenshot shows multiple ducks at the same time, all visible ducks will count towards your total found ducks.
- Maximum amount of screenshots allowed is 21. You can directly upload them all to your topic.
- Showing the same duck multiple times in different screenshots won't count towards the total amount found.
- Only 1 submission consisting of multiple screenshots per player is allowed.
- Submission entry time window is valid until the 30th of April 2018 - 11:59 server time.

Helping other players isn't forbidden, however it will highly decrease your own win chances.
Also it should be more fun to have an additional private challenge between your friends.

The Rewards:
The 3 players which found the most rubber ducks in total will win great surprise rewards!

Winners will be picked randomly from the winner pool if there are more than 3 players who found the most.
Winners will be announced and rewarded during the month of May.

Who's going to find them all?

Easter Event Duration 31th March - 30th April server time.

19 hours ago, Everade said:

The Rewards:
The 3 players which found the most rubber ducks in total will win great surprise rewards!

Winners will be picked randomly from the winner pool if there are more than 3 players who found the most.
Winners will be announced and rewarded during the month of May.

Who's going to find them all?

Easter Event Duration 31th March - 30th April server time.

Rather than random winner pool, how about first come first serve for who found the most? 

18 hours ago, Aii said:

Rather than random winner pool, how about first come first serve for who found the most? 

because not everyone has the time to sit there forever trying to find all 21 rubber ducks and this way it makes it fair for the people who have less time to play then others?

Hey, can I get a screenie of the new cash shop items? I want to know what they look like before I get them please~!

(also what are the rewards for the easter event? o-o)

I honestly gave up after 12 duckies. 😂 Nice treasure hunt, harder than the cats! 

i am particulary interested in the white rabbit ears... what makes them different from the other bunny ears!? i must know!

26 minutes ago, Doktor Z said:

i am particulary interested in the white rabbit ears... what makes them different from the other bunny ears!? i must know!

They are quite cute <3
Imagine the black rabbit ears but in white and animated :3
One ear winks !!!!!!
/lv/lv/lv

18 hours ago, Sawkin said:

I honestly gave up after 12 duckies. 😂 Nice treasure hunt, harder than the cats! 

i know of 19 xD i cant find the last 3 and i spent literal hours looking

5 minutes ago, Doktor Z said:

@Autumn Angel the ones from the cash shop aren't animated ;w; oh well... just sucks now cos i can't get the moon and stars xD

screenGatheringRO552.jpg

OMFG THIS IS MY FAULT !!!! I THOUGHT U MEAN THE ONE OUT OF THE EVENT EGG >______>

We have atm the easter event. and I thought u mean them >_> FML

I AM SUPER SORRY .___. Would be better if you had mentioned that u mean the one of the cash shop.. since u posted this in the event topic ;___;

The hungry wolf quest offers a variety of different event eggs with very good rewards.
These event eggs are brand new and have chances to include rare items.

Carlos also offers new rewards this year.

On 4/16/2018 at 12:58 PM, Autumn Angel said:

OMFG THIS IS MY FAULT !!!! I THOUGHT U MEAN THE ONE OUT OF THE EVENT EGG >______>

We have atm the easter event. and I thought u mean them >_> FML

I AM SUPER SORRY .___. Would be better if you had mentioned that u mean the one of the cash shop.. since u posted this in the event topic ;___;

it's okay! i like them enough b/c they don't have a headband :D <3

1 minute ago, Doktor Z said:

it's okay! i like them enough b/c they don't have a headband :D <3

Okay ;___; But I am still sorry >___>

everade, how long will the cash shops be in there for? if they are in at least till may 3rd i can get more xD

23 hours ago, Everade said:

The hungry wolf quest offers a variety of different event eggs with very good rewards.

On 4/16/2018 at 3:19 PM, Everade said:

does carlos still have the old rewards too?? cos that quest is so hard and i dunno if i feel like gathering ALL those damn items for a SMALL CHANCE of getting something new :/

edit: marc, can you at least pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase give me a hint to which eggs contain costumes/hats in them? pllllllleeeeeaaaassseee <3 <3 <3