The new main town for gRO.
Exclusive and Original and exceptionally Pretty.
Note: Just thought I'd make a guide, unless people wanna explore and somewhat learn the whereabouts of where each NPC is then go ahead and do so. XD
I hope you all have your adventure caps on.. you are now entering Althea
The NPC's in the Middle
When you first warp into Althea (@go 0).
You will see NPC's that surround the middle area.
To the left, you will see the..
1. Platinum Skills NPC, Job Changer, Baby Job Changer and Skills and Stats Resetter
2. Joey the Buffer, Warper NPC and Kafra
To the right is..
3. Guide, PVP/BG Warper, Healer and Mailbox
*Note: the Guide also warps you around Althea.
4. Auction Brokers
5. South a bit is..
Event Prize NPC, Coupon Redemption, WoE & PvP Info Board, Castle Invitation Manager and Rental Services
Other outside NPC's:
1. Vote Prize Redemption & Valkyrie Helm Assistant (althea 100 260)
2. Pancake House Lady (althea 109 257)
3. Vending Machine (althea 133 236)
4. Fruit Seller (althea 149 267)
5. Clean Up Althea Voluneteers (151 258)
6. Sign (155 289), that triggers The Sign Board Quest, which then leads you to.. The Traveling Merchant (145 118)
7. Strange Girl, you might see her on your way to the BM, grab her ass, and see what she says
8. Sign board, that is a private joke
9. God Seal Information Board
10. Perverted Board
11. Francisco, (104 178) has migrated from Prontera
12. WoE Flags!
Althea Hotel, Dreamscape and Journey Dice
The Hotel of Althea (188 178), that looks huge-as hell.
Occupies of course the Inn Keeper, careful she might warp you somewhere in your sleep . (althea_in 61 138)
The Dice Game (althea_in 234 106), now now don't lose your money too fast!
The Salon and Dr. Hobo's Clinic
The Dodgy Building (184 162), beware they like to jack your money and maybe a thief might *SHUUCK* you. In here you can change anything, even your private parts *seedy eyebrows*
And the occupants are... *drums*
The Stylist (althea_in 241 134), looking queer as ever, i might say.
And the dodgy Dr. Hobo who looks seedy as F*** (althea_in 282 170)
Who'll switch up your body parts for cheap, but be careful he has a chance of failing.. and pocketing your moneys..
Gathering Station, Black Market and Kafra Gift Shop.
Your local vending area, which is marked out in yellow, possible that you can't see it cause the translucent yellow is an asshole. D<
Gathering Station (228 213) im pretty sure you can walk there, for your everyday needs.
1. Tool Dealer, sells everything
2. Equipment Seller, Rental Dealer, Weapon Seller and Vending Machine
3. Pet Food Seller, Identifier and Gathering Station Girl
And next door to Gathering Station is.. yup you guessed it the Kafra Gift Shop!
You have your usual Donate NPC's: Cards, Headgears and Usable Items
You're probably wondering.. wheres the refiners and repairmen? WELL THEY'RE HERE! (althea 125 152)
On the right side we have.. Fredoric (Rough Ori/Elu Refiner), Repairman (Repairs your weapons and armor obviously), Alham (Refines your items), Seiyablem (Adding Slots)
And on the left we have the lone challenger.. next to the rubbish bags.. Fillipo (he sells Phracon and Emveretarcon)
Downwards a bit and you'll see our friendly neighbour hood granny.. yup, thats the Uncarder, and ignore the boy, he's a wannabe weapon slotter.
Church, the Local Bar and Dining Areas
Althea's Church (92 131)
Wedding Staff: alt_church 100 100, gay marriages ftw!
And of course the Bishop/Pope or w/e he is will marry you, remember, there's gay marriages now, don't be scared.
And for partying needs, head down to your local Pub or dining area outside! (178 236)
Inside the pub, there's the Bartender
and the sign that starts the Nobel Mask Quest
Places around Althea:
The Pond with Swans
-Be careful the Pasturers like to escape and they might drop something nice~
- With a new addition, Cluckers, for Chicken Hat Guide
(theres about 3)
And of course the GM Castle.
And that ends it, i think. *rubs head*
I think i'm forgetting stuff, but oh well, this guide will be updated frequently, leave some feedback, thanks. =]