The Hungry Wolf
The Althea citizen James and his weird Wolf are lurking around on the north field of Althea.
But beware of the wolf! He's extremely hungry and bites anything that gets just close enough for him to reach.
James offers you a variety of easter themed rewards in exchange for some Easter Egg Yolk so he can feed his hungry wolf.
You might find some well hidden Easter Eggs around all the fields of Althea.
All cash shop costumes have a small chance to come out of these Easter Egg rewards you can exchange for Yolk.
Higher rarity costumes will come out of the more expensive eggs. Cash Shop Update
We've added brand new Easter Event exclusive costumes a long with some from last year!
Each one of them can be obtained from "The Hungry Wolf" event, however only at a small chance. Carlos The Almighty
A little kid called Carlos appeared in Althea, claiming to be able to get his hands on new godly gear.
He likes to slide down from the first floor of a barrel factory.
Find Carlos, earn his trust and you may become the most powerful player! Disclaimer:
(becoming the most powerful player is not guaranteed)
Rubber Ducks Challenge!
Last year, with the release of our major Althea map update, we've been running a special easter egg event.
In total, there are 21 yellow rubber ducks very well hidden all over Althea and last year 20 of them have been found! We challenge everyone who did not win last year, to find as much yellow rubber ducks as possible!
This is your 2nd and last chance!
These ducks are part of the map design, thus can not be interacted with. The Challenge:
- Take as many screenshots as possible which show following at the same time:
1. At least one visible yellow rubber duck
2. Your character itself must be visible
3. Your character name must be visible in some way
Here's an example of a valid screenshot entry.
It shows my character, my name and one rubber duck. The red circles are not required.
- You can only win if you did not win last year, since last years winners already know all/most of the locations.
- All submissions must be posted in the My Player Reports section of our forums. (This section is entirely private and can't be seen by other players)
- If a screenshot shows multiple ducks at the same time, all visible ducks will count towards your total found ducks.
- Maximum amount of screenshots allowed is 21. You can directly upload them all to your topic.
- Showing the same duck multiple times in different screenshots won't count towards the total amount found.
- Only 1 submission consisting of multiple screenshots per player is allowed.
- Submission entry time window is valid until the 30th of April 2019 - 11:59 server time.
Helping other players isn't forbidden, however it will highly decrease your own win chances.
Also it should be more fun to have an additional private challenge between your friends.
The 3 players which found the most rubber ducks in total will win great surprise rewards!
Winners will be picked randomly from the winner pool if there are more than 3 players who found the most.
Winners will be announced and rewarded during the month of May.
Who's going to find them all?
Easter Event Duration 31th March - 30th April server time.