Sign in to follow this  
Optmis Prime

Guides and Tips on being a SUPA BARD!!!!!

Yo!!! Its Wilt!! :lol: and welcome to: Supa Bard 101.

I'm sure you see plenty of people with bards and dancers. Yes, a high percent of them are in fact WEAK!!! So what I'm gonna do is tell you how to make the PERFECT CARDED BABY/ GROWN BARD.

1. I. Status Point Usage

2. Start off with maxing out your DEX
  3. Get AGI to 100 or maxed
  4. Get INT to 100 (no more until you have maxed your agi
  5. Once you have the needed status you can use the rest on what ever pleases you (I used the rest to fit my cards).

1. II. Skills
  2. For the babies, it really doesn't matter what skills you get because you WILL end up with all of them.

1. III. Tips
  2. Cards!!! XD Cards are the best thing to have when you don't have good weapons or equips. my chose of cards would be bongun cardbon_gun00.gif which auto-cast "Bash"
  3. wind ghost cardwind_ghost00.gif which auto-cast "Jupiter Thunder"
  4. metaling cardmetaling00.gif which casts strip weapon (a personal favorite ;) )
  5. Last of the card is the injustice cardinjustice00.gif which casts sonic blow (another personal favorite :P )

1. IV. Equipments
    If you have any of the items I'm have written, you should use them.
  2. And for these cards I recommend a violin. It has 4 slots for card.Violin.gif
  3. a magic kettleKettle.Hat.jpg which is a nice lil haedgear because it casts aqua deluge and water ball.
  4. a quest guitar that auto casts jupiter thunder (for people who don't want to hunt wind ghosts)
  5. a infrit ring

This is the stuff I used to make a High Grand Baby Bard and I'm sure it will help you as well. ;)

P.S. If you think there is some info i should have added then please add something because I didn't have pictures to show this stuff.

Good Job!! ;) I'm am so proud of you!! Even though you should give me my props 'cause i gave you some tips on those STATS!! :blush: But anyway you did a good job. Let's celebrate it with POOH!! apb34.gif

Nice, i'm debating to make a bard or not, this guide might just do it for me!

Although 2 pictures arn't working on my screen.. dunno if that's just me or what..

Thaks. I'm sure people will find it useful. Bards are truly fun to be. PvP is a basic place after becoming maxed. Oh, and I also have a picture of how my Clown will look.

fc06c2bp1.gif