Clorox

Sniper Strategies

Really great guide - I never knew about trap-pushing before!

May I suggest a Wind Ghost card for accessories? A chance of Jupitel Thunder is a good thing, with how fast Snipers attack and how they often have Int for their falcon. I go with two Wind Ghost cards, myself..

Why not Orleans' Gloves for accessories? +2 Dex and +3% Magic Attack are nice (though the magic attack is only really wanted for the chance-cast cards)

And one last thing.

Why a Glittering Jacket instead of a Sniping Suit? Those help Snipers out a LOT. (crit rate +6, bonus crit rate depending on Luk, +5 Magic Defense and 23% LESS after-cast skill delay? Wow.)

Wind ghosts are ok but they only work for regular attack

its not really great for damage and if you want push back you can always charge arrow which is reliable and faster

orleans gloves are ok

but id rather have less after cast delay than 6 dex

of course you can wear sniping suits but glittering jackets just make life easier if you wana play other classes

Nice guide~

But I do not quite agree about the armors.. (no offense here ^-^)

I prefer different armors for different cards, to ease you in /bm-ing..

Also, you got 10 Glitterings and 1 V.Armor there, which weigh for 2750 (not including weaps, and the heavy shoes).. o.O

That's not really a problem if you got, like, 200 str though.. xD

Rawr *can't wait till this guide finished* /e8

Shield

-Any Shield ( you will need this vs stalkers will explain more later ) ( would be nice if you had GTB also but its not necisary )

a shield for a sniper??? :blink::blink:

Psst :P Master, here's something i found out. Add this in ur guide!

Clorox thought me the basics of being a sniper, and now im repaying the gesture with my own further research and battle experience XD

For some people who cant usually afford the best equipment, and have trouble dealing with ppl who use Auto Cast Puema, Get magic cards, Like JT, which pushes the people back, and if you CAn afford it, Stormy Knight card, which freezes people by 20% chance, miss or not, plus it Also Auto Casts Storm Gust which either Knocks the bactards around, and getting away from the Puema OR freezes them, allowing u to have the chance to trap, and torture your opponent to ur delightful needs.

Added : Why Do u need a Strong DS bow?

Auto Casting Peuma is Activated when you Normal attack the person. With Ds, its considered a Skill, and the auto casted Puema will not Come out. ;) *wink wink*

+ this for your Cloaking guide.

For those whose combatting Assassin Crosses, and classes with Sin X card, its annoying to detect and attack, since the After Cast of the Skill is freaking High. So use Arrow shower to uncloak them, for it has a Less Delay, but of course, learning how to aim important, and Arrow shower also pushes the players back a few spaces (im not clear how much)

And one last thing for ur Trapping and Cloaking XD.

If you ankle Snare an enemy with Cloak, and they Cloak, use Detect, and not arrow shower, for you will push back your opponent, and out of your traps :)

Thanks Clorox! & Akiren Rai for teaching me. I r good sniper nao :D

dark priest sure are hard to find... but im on my way to finishing my sniper

I hope you complete this soon!

I'm gonna create a Sniper later in the day to try out a new class. ^_^

I know how my opinion counts :X

Let me tell you guys, I LOST to Clorox, badly.

You know where you stand now. Pay attention if you want to learn to play snipers.

I know how my opinion counts :X

Let me tell you guys, I LOST to Clorox, badly.

You know where you stand now. Pay attention if you want to learn to play snipers.

i suck with sniper QQ

hopefully ill get this done soon

bare with me there are like 13 classes each with at least 2 different builds each with variations

sinx alone has crit, sb, double dagger, soul breaker, etc etc

If you follow his guide step by step be assured you'll stand a chance against most classes.

Nice guide dude, I still see you as the best sniper in gRO.

Edited:

8/18/08 Added Assassin Cross Crit Guide, Arrow shower delay glitch, Magnum break pushing, Sandmen traps

ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU HAVE...

please?

Question :

WHY aren't you on my MSN list? Hmph.

Suggestion :

For more noob-friendliness, include pictures when you've got time to clean up the guide 8D

to answer your suggestion i plan to but im at the crossroads of procrastination and lazyness and i cant cross streets (a metaphor?)

to answer your question i dont use msn. maybe myspace?

Work faster Clorox, or Sabby here will teach you the meaning of pain..

with a whip and lots of tellytubbies episodes. You know what's coming don't you?

i suck with sniper QQ

If you suck with sniper i'd hate to see what you're good with DX!

*ahem* Anyways except for some of the cards i can't get ( damn costly MayaP ) i pretty much follow this guide like the bible

( lol like i follow the bible... bad example but you understand i'm sure xD )

but yeah i won't lie it was a big shock when i first learned how to trap stack i got very excited ^^ Then i TRIED using it in WoE > _ >;; That was certainly a rude awakening /owned

but other than that this guide is very helpful and i'm glad you made it for the noob sniper in all of us <3 -Fan for life- :blush: