Clorox

Sniper Strategies

So i officially quit playing due to school etc.etc.

but ill be checking this guide every now and then if anyone has any questions i can answer them

erm vs pally you are pretty much dead unloess you seriously know what ur doing but imho id do scatter mines tactic or freeze FA combo but hence he will use that pesky skill which makes pallys un effect by push back and one or 3 crosses from pally and ur floored so youre best bet is just to avoid pally fights,,, but if it comes to that just pray that you are the better player. feel free to flame or something like that but these are the exp's ive gotten from the past 5 years of ro exp on other servers :)

super cool guide :lol: but hav a number of question, 1st,in which situation will u use dis trap tactic and which situation not to use?? 2nd,wad if say u were to gang by pala and champ etc??3rd,which map spawns dark priest?? O.o lol thz in advance for replying xD would appreciate any ans :)

I know this is a very old guide. And believe me this is one of the best (and one of the most boring... LOL).

But I have a question, why can't I push Ankle snare. I can push almost every trap except of Ankle. Help.

Oh.. I have thought of that, but just to make sure. So ankle is not considered a trap?