Mirri

Mirri's Gallery

Hello! Mirri here~!

dis be pretty much where i spam lots n lots of random shiz if u n o wot i mean ahaha. i alos sometiems post fings dat arent as cray but mostly random crap ok. i also rite a lot of captions liek dis so plz dun gt put of bi dat. thx 4 lukin

I'll post some of my art here as well as signatures and what else falls into a similar category. Most of the things that I post here can also be found on my deviantART page. I post more things that I draw here though so if you're interested it's worth browsing this thread. I apologise in advance for causing anyone's eyes to bleed!

On a side note, I take both illustration and signature commissions! Looking for headgears I don't own and Mithril as payment. Feel free to ask in this thread or PM me for more specific information. Please note I also take real life commissions; however please look here for more information regarding them.

Edited by Mirri

May I also mention, yeah, my art is not good, but I still won't take request. No art, signature, avatar, sprite edits and so on. XD

That's a first. Show's how much you were reading my amazing essay. o_o

Well, I attempted to draw you before... it miserably failed. I can't draw men. It's a fact.

I could of course make you look like some sissy, but I don't think you'd like that. I guess it would suit your sissy scream though. XD

It always amazed me how people could draw. HOW DO YOU DRAW??

And use MS paint to create such quality work. XD

Omgosh Mirri, I love that Kaya drawing~ J010.gif

All of your stuff is really awesome~! ♥ I want to see moooaar. ;3;

I thought I might as well add this image.

I drew the cat by hand, added the black outlines, scanned it and then just coloured it all in Photoshop.

It was actually for a project I had to do in school. It's supposed to be a page for an alphabet book for young children.

catpicturecopy.jpg

Yaaay there's that rat!!! *-* Draw more by hand. D:

And the last one you posted, that cat is cute, nice colors too (though i dislike pink). :3

Yeah, I should draw more by hand but I'm getting a bit lazy (or rather always have been). I don't think my scanner is even working so stuff that. xD

You're not the only lazy one here. xD

Well, it sucks then if your scanner doesn't work. @[email protected] Of course there's always the option to take a picture of the drawing, but uhmm, the quality may be something not-so-great. -.-

Your art is so beautiful.

I like your siggys & traditional art stuff :>

Damn, I had no idea you were so talented. Everyone on this forum cept me has some sort of talent, it seems. Heh.

Just now I finished a signature and avatar for Tama. <3

And well.. she didn't request it really, I did it 'cause I felt like it. o:

Well, I might make some sigs/avatars for my friends if I feel like it. Requests would just stress me. I still have to make one for Risa. =_=;

Anyways, Tama's avatar & signature:

Tama-avatar.png

Tama-signature.png

Steal it and you're so dead.

Edit:

Finally completed Risa's request (and no, I'm not taking requests >_>)

Harada-risa-avatar.png

harada-risa-sig.png

Edit 2:

A small art trade I did with Tama yesterday...

It's not awesome... I have like no idea how to draw RO charas anyway, can't draw sheep, people etc. xD So yeah. And my scanner doesn't work... ;^; Anyways, hope you like it Papa Tama. <3

PapaTama.jpg

Omg, you're so good with siggies and avatars. I wish you would take one more request. >D

Papa Tama sounds so funny. :D

And the drawing of her.. Well, it first made me smile, 'cause of the sunglasses the sheep and character itself are wearing. They look badass. >3

You're pretty good with coloring by hand.

Andddd.. Somehow I envy those people who can draw a complicated outfit look so simple. >3<

Mwhahahaaa I owned your page.

Omg, you're so good with siggies and avatars. I wish you would take one more request. >D

Papa Tama sounds so funny. :D

And the drawing of her.. Well, it first made me smile, 'cause of the sunglasses the sheep and character itself are wearing. They look badass. >3

You're pretty good with coloring by hand.

Andddd.. Somehow I envy those people who can draw a complicated outfit look so simple. >3<

Mwhahahaaa I owned your page.

Nuu~ Not the page. D:!

Hm, well, about the siggies and avatars, I consider you as a friend (and guild mate <3) so I'd take a request from you. I just don't want to be bombed by requests from random people like you get since people are obsessed with your art (and I love it too. <3 Still have that pic of my gypsy which you drew!).

And colouring... hmm... it depends on the pencils I use. On that Tama drawing I used some old ones which I had left which actually are quite hard and it worked well, although the brown is so short, the other end of it stabbed my hand. XD But I messed it up anyway. I never use the pen I used for that drawing to do outlines, so you can see why... XD I normally use a thicker one with a completely different type of ink.

Anyways, when it comes to simple... it's all I can really do. >_>; I am a failure at drawing details... and when I drew that, I was too lazy to look up a picture of a Creator, so I just drew it... like... normal-ish clothes? LOL.

Well, I'll see if I can draw more. Lately I have nothing much to do since I'm not preparing anything, studying etc. Just hanging around at home I guess (and I love it). But the thing is, I can't really draw when I'm not in the mood for it, neither can I draw things which I don't really want to. XD So yeah. Wow, such a long post. o: Reminds me of those stories we wrote in the guild thread. Should do that again. >:3

Oh, and I'm still working on the images for my website... and some stuff to put on it. :3 But I'm pretty happy with the CSS I have... and the basic layout is okay so far. So yeah. :3

Edit:

Meh, might as well share what won me the 3rd place in the sprite event, since this post is just... boring. D: WALL OF TEXT.

lunatic-hatty.png

Ooo, yay. o.o I'll send you a pic and something about it then.

Meh, I like simple pictures. Simple pictures are rather calming(depends on the colors also) and nice to look at. :3

Actually, I now wanna try to draw something simple. I wonder will that succeed though. <.<

Yup, I know the mood when you don't feel like drawing at all. It sucks especially if you have a great idea in mind. D8 But lol, sometimes hands have to rest. xD

The stories were so nice to read. :'D I didn't write anything, and I doubt I will, because I suck at writing stories. But it would be nice to get to read more of those.

Aaand. Good luck with your website~.

Speaking of drawing, I prefer shading to actually drawing things... sometimes that is. I remember those colouring books when I was small, and I used to colour them all, even if I hated the pictures. XD

2 Bapho Jrs, 1 in the cart, 1 being unsuccessful at getting up there

(omg, it's a gRO cart!).

Meh, I coloured that in PS... got too bored to do the grass though. I hand was achingggg. D:

baphoooo.jpg