Sign in to follow this  
S y n d r o m e

The Bestest Sniper Guide Evar >:o

~Intro~

Why, hello. Looking to make a sniper? This is a fun class to play, and is GREAT for hunting! Read on for equips, builds, and lvling spots!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUILDS

A build on a sniper, well, all you need is max dex, and enough AGI for 195 ASPD. ell, i use a decent build imo, so here is mine, and i will give another :3

STR = 15

AGI = 161

VIT = 200

INT = 81

DEX = 200

LUK = 79

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STR = Leftovers

AGI = 195 ASPD

VIT = Completely dependant on you, more vit = less int and luk, which is less falcon damage, so, its up to you

INT = This is for more falcon damage, if you have higher luk, your falcon may use blitz beat when attacking, so if you have high luk, high int is reccomended

DEX = 200

LUK = When you attack, you have a higher chance to auto cast blitz beat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Equips~

Snipers do more damage with more dex, dex boosting items are requirements

Your going to use a few differrent bows.

There all going to be +10 Composite Bow [4]

Bow one, your "status" bow

1 metaling card

1 marina card

1 savage babe card

1 metaller card

Infinite amount of ownage

this bow can actually make an enemy all gitched up and un-able to move, my good friend tivo likes to call this my "bullshit" bow :P

Bow two, your "uber damage in PvP" bow

3 hydra cards

1 skeleton worker card

this bow isnt really neccesary, but i do use it on a weaker opponent.

Bow three, your "monster hunting" bow

3 skeli archer cards

1 bloody murderer card

aaron gave me this bow, it lets me do a very decent amount of damage on monster, great for hunting :3

IF YOUR A RICH BASTID > :o

+10 composite bow [4]

with

1 Stormy knight card

3 Lord of death cards

Some good helms that i use

I use a zealotus mask, mainly because im poor and cant afford GDH/Valk helm, nor do BVH

But those headgears will kick ass, if you can get them ;)

So will apple of archer, if you wanna use that!

Shoes:

i use tidal shoes with matyr card, nuff said(matyr card is 10% more HP)

Garment:

wool scarf FTW (with use with tidal shoes, +10% HP)

Accesories

one expert ring, lets me spam double strafe, by reducing after cast delay by 5%

And a thunderbolt brooch(wind ghost card)

wind ghost adds a 2% chance to cast jupitel thunder, which will knock an opponent out of pneuma

Armor

Sniping suit, cheap, and faster double strafe spam :D

Lvling spots!

Novice-

Kill a poring at prt_fild01

archer-

@warp anthell01 35 262

kill ant eggs and ants with double strafe untill you can pick next class :D

hunter-

anthell01 untill lvl...lets say 30-40

pay_dun02 untill lvl 60

pay_dun03 untill lvl 100

odin_tem01-03 untill you can rebirth

ok, rebirth

novice-

same

archer-

same

hunter-

same

sniper-

Same as hunter, except, at lvl 140-150, go to thor_v01-03

Thats all for now, i hope you all liked it, going to be updated heavily!!!

ILU ALL!

S y nd r om e

what is this? :blink:

Prolly another /nc sniper + "Sniping suit, cheap, and faster double strafe spam :D" -> Double Strafes has only 0.1sec aftercast so it doesn't really do anything to it.

Thanatos card is the basic of all weapons(if you have what it takes to buy one) and double strafe can be spammed almost like a normal attack.

On top of that, LoDs aren't really useful against pvp since most class use a shield with a GTB in it.

GTB is expensive D:

If you can say that, you must have lots of gtb :o

GIMME >:o

and i dont think GTB is used that much, how come so many people rape in PvP with jupitel thunder?

I'm not talking about the players who just started hunting for good equips...

GTB is for those who worked for it, it's not gift to be given.

I'm just stating a fact that LoD's coma is zero against GTB...

you can also do a pd build guide for sniper thats more useful than having a 200 vit right. and aside of doing it PD you can also have a privilage of using a hit crit chance on your attack.

but all in all it helps a lot for beginers XD

Nice guide. And also look/read the sniper strategies of clorox, it really helps. Oh, it hELps alot. :D

But nice guide. /no1

Try to add this kind of things into your guide also ---> Sniper Strategies <--- One of the best snipers in Hellbox ever (pre-wipe).

Good luck on this guide :)

Noooooo!!!

I didn't say that on purpose to finish his own guide and just put that guide later after he finished it... :(

I hate you fire.XD

Oh well...i can't do anything about it.;~; He will eventually find about that anyway... :)

Also, if you want to make this a better guide use our ex-GM Chadwick's Amazing Sniper Guide + the one that fire gave you.:D

Good luck...

eh, no coma, i can live D:

i mean, i can still Storm gust the shit out of them :D

Umm, if the enemy has GTB, Storm Gust will be useless too. I play High Wiz, and there's a lot of GTB users around. >3<

Anyways, the guide is pretty nice, but, I would use capitals. You have in some cases, but for a guide to look better capitals are must in every sentence, and it also makes the guide look a bit more professional. Or at least I think so.

Umm, if the enemy has GTB, Storm Gust will be useless too. I play High Wiz, and there's a lot of GTB users around. >3<

There is so much GTB around that I even restrict the use of GTB during my pvp events >.> Of all the people entering I can probably guarantee 1 out of every 3 players probably have a GTB during my pvp events >.>

OFC. Theres probably fewer than 1/3 in the general population... :)

they will not use it because you restrict it and not all players hir are joining in pvp events . me i have a gtb but i dont join with those kinds of event and besides if i have a gtb i will just use it when there is possible magic opponent(in woe, normal pvp days). maybe its right that 1/3 of the population are using GTB but most of this 1/3 population are playing pvp and woe and i believe the remaining 2/3 of the population is greatly compose of vendors(which im sure they are not a GTB users) and those who dont have GTB.

I exp this GTB fever specially in woe. lots of Pally sinx br8ker has a GTB right now. In pvp, Since most of them are playing 1 on 1,they will just use it if their opponent is a magic user.

they will not use it because you restrict it and not all players hir are joining in pvp events . me i have a gtb but i dont join with those kinds of event and besides if i have a gtb i will just use it when there is possible magic opponent(in woe, normal pvp days). maybe its right that 1/3 of the population are using GTB but most of this 1/3 population are playing pvp and woe and i believe the remaining 2/3 of the population is greatly compose of vendors(which im sure they are not a GTB users) and those who dont have GTB.

I exp this GTB fever specially in woe. lots of Pally sinx br8ker has a GTB right now. In pvp, Since most of them are playing 1 on 1,they will just use it if their opponent is a magic user.

i just guessing that you never tried this out...

i remember you asking people how they spam DS fast...

3 LOD is fail... btw

Just sharing my best Sniper bow:

1 SK 1 LoD 2 DP.

Or if you want more stye:

1 LoD 3 DP.

:)

nice bows :D

unfortunetly, im that pooor nub that cant afford mvp card D:

thanks for the criticism

and to WHOEVER made the sniper strategies guide, ilu, ive been sitting in PVP arrowshowering skid traps into people screaming WEEE

well, what, you use no strength at all? How many arrows do you carry at a time? I have around 3-4 bows on at a time, and with arrows, and only 1 str, i would be overweight with around 4k arrows

and 200 vit, eh, thats just my personal touch :P