Shuichi

Shuichi's Art

You should do more actual drawing stuff, I liked the assassin drawn with pen.

Don't get me wrong, the PS stuff is good, too.

Hehehe thank you very much and don´t worry it´s ok xD

You're pretty good. :)

BTW, I don't know if you know this or not, but direct linking from deviantART is not allowed.

Thank you :3.............. awww I did not know that D:!!

o:

Lovely. 8D <3

Mahrze looks cute on his GM picture. XD

LOL hahahaha thank you Tama :3, Mahrze not is cute, is evil D:!!................ok no u.u

Lolz, Dalia <3

o:

Lovely. 8D <3

Mahrze looks cute on his GM picture. XD

Hey hey hey, I -always- look cute. xD

@mahrze -- Hey hey hey -- Quote thievery!

@shu-chan~ I really love your Rune Knight drawing. I have a thing for the types of armor people draw, and yours is really nice! :D Love them all though!

@shu-chan~ I really love your Rune Knight drawing. I have a thing for the types of armor people draw, and yours is really nice! :D Love them all though!

Omg *-*, really? xD!! thank you very much Key ;o; !!!

Oh, your art is nice.

I can definitely see how your style has developed over time. It's gotten a lot better, especially on the behalf of the rendering.

Hoo, they're good.

The Rune Knight is my favorite, it's very well made. And the colors, especially on the shoulder armor, are great.

Also your own picture (Shu-chan) is nice. The head looks a bit like Gravitation's Shuichi though, but I guess it's kinda supposed to? o.o

As someone already said, I'd also like to see more of your hand drawn art. Perhaps because I prefer traditional art. xD

Oh, your art is nice.

I can definitely see how your style has developed over time. It's gotten a lot better, especially on the behalf of the rendering.

If over time I have improved a little but I lost a bit of practice :/. Thank you very much O:!!

Hoo, they're good.

The Rune Knight is my favorite, it's very well made. And the colors, especially on the shoulder armor, are great.

Also your own picture (Shu-chan) is nice. The head looks a bit like Gravitation's Shuichi though, but I guess it's kinda supposed to? o.o

As someone already said, I'd also like to see more of your hand drawn art. Perhaps because I prefer traditional art. xD

Yeah, the Rune Knight in my favoite too, I worked hard in the picture but I think it was worth.

You right xD!! I like Shuichi from Gravitation and my style is based heavily to him ;D!!

I like too the traditional art n___n!

I aint reviving. D<

I just finished stalking all of you art from here to deviantart. So good. ♥

I love both your assassin ones, the rune knight one looked awesome even if you don't think so.

and your last one at the bottom of you, i love the colours & the clothes. /fsh

/admire. :3

*Hugs with love to Alexaa* Thank you very much Alexa for stalking my deviantArt xD!!!

and yeah the assassin I like more too *o* *hugs* and more *hugs*

@Johnny~~ xD thank you :3!! Well he was my friend ¬.¬

Omg! Other drawing in traditional art, is my snix but is a boy, I like more in boy mode :3

___BVH_Yay__D____Shu_Chan_by_AlasdeLuna.jpg

Duuudeee wow.. Your drawings are freakin awesomeee.. All this great art.. I wish I was talented T.T

I like his pose, and overall the drawing. I wanna see more art. ;D

Did you edit the contrast? The lines look really black and sharp.

@Jen~ xD! Omg thank you Jen *hugs*

@Yue~ Thank you too Yue! Yeah I edit the contrast but I do not know if this well-edited D:

Something about the face looks weird to me, but the rest is awesome. X3 I just noticed one of the arms looks a bit too long to me too. o.o; Maybe it's just my eyes.

+~+ I like your one of Oliver, I really like that and your traditional art drawings <3 Very good :3