FForsaken

What's The Story Behind Your Forum Name?

I've always been curious how people come up with their forum names. So what's the story behind your name? How did you come up with it and what were you thinking when you registered it.

FForsaken

FF = Final Fantasy. I couldn't register with just two letters and putting final fantasy is kinda stupid so the first word that came to my head was forsaken, hence ...

FF (final fantasy) + Forsaken = FForsaken! Lol lame I know but I didn't care back when I registered since I never really wanted to use the forums. :D

My full first name is Mackenzie.

My entire life, I've only gone by Kenzie, though.

My family shortened it to Kenz.

And an ex called me Zie.

I liked it, and it's stuck ever since.

And I fully plan on legally shortening it to Kenzie, or just Zie.

I was really really excited about playing on the server when I was still starting out, so I didn't really care what name a I churned out. This was one of the dumb names I made for my characters. I have regretted doing that ever since :(

Alexaa = from my full name Lilian Alexaa, i chose Alexaa because it sounds like an exotic pole dancer name (jokes) i like it better because there's a double A its so unique, and Lilian is too feminine for my likings.

Ivy Charmae Inogada is my full name.

got the name "MEI" from "charmae" since my bible teacher in Jr. 5 misspell's my name as CHARMEI.

and "CHII" got it from the first 2 letters of charmae and the first letter from my first name [which i cant be called =_='] and surname.

mine used to be BoSo...

it was the name of my champ on the 1st server i ever played, InRO(Indian RO)

and Rahul...

Welll its my name......meh

mine used to be BoSo...

it was the name of my champ on the 1st server i ever played, InRO(Indian RO)

and Rahul...

Welll its my name......meh

It took me months to find a name which i liked.

It has nothing to do with my name nor anything else, it's just the result of months of brainstorming.

I also always googled for the name to see if there are any results, because i wanted something unique.

Everade actualy wasn't used anywhere at all, that's why i love and loved it even more :)

It will stay my nickname for the rest of my life.

My name at first was Tama (hence is why people calls me Tama.) but I wanted something.. different!

So, I asked my mythology teacher (yes, I had mythology as a subject in school) about a good mythology name.

She told me about Eleionomai, the Naiad Nymphs of marshes and wetlands. I liked the name so it kind of stuck to me and I changed my forumname to Eleionomai. :3

Mirri is my main character's name. I guess that's the reason.

I thought I made the name up some years ago, but it turns out that it's a Finnish word. What a coincidence, considering what it means and comparing it to me. XD

Yue Chang Shi was the name of my first character in the first RO server I played. I just searched for cool Chinese names and that one was good. It means moonstone.

Then I just shortened it to Yue, and there are several variations too, like uh, Yueha (ha comes from my name) and Yuerai.

Guillotine + Lex

Guillotine - A device consisting of a heavy blade held aloft between upright guides and dropped to behead the victim below.

Lex - Name is Lexter "lex" for short B)

Sawkin Appeared in my Hands. And when i say Appeared, it really was it. I was looking at my "souvenirs" that i kept since i was little and fell on this little Card that was showing Different way to Write "Sara" Which is my real name. So yeah thats pretty much it. Since then the Nick Name Stayed and I'm using it for pretty much everything I do. :)

100_3571.jpg

Tailz, or any variety of the name, has been my nick name for this game since I first started, however long ago that was...

I chose it because I'm a big fan of the character Tails from the old Sonic games....and adding a Z to things make them cooler B)

Tailz, or any variety of the name, has been my nick name for this game since I first started, however long ago that was...

I chose it because I'm a big fan of the character Tails from the old Sonic games....and adding a Z to things make them cooler B)

Adding a little "Z" to anything is always good.

LOLOL.

I love the name 'Tailz' ;-;

As for me, when I was little, and the Internets was somewhat new to society and everyone used AOL, I used to roleplay a lot. Nerdome since I was 10. Wewt! Anyway, the name I used on the RP forums was Sarotsuki or something. Someone called me 'Ki' for short, which I then turned into Key because I liked it more. So I've used this shortened name for like... 8 years or so. D:

Only recently I started turning 'key' into 'keybie' because someone else called me it and I thought it was cute. o-o

And now you know! 8D

syde14 is my main character...

syde i got it from my favorite subject math. " side "

then my favorite no. is 14

side + 14 = syde14.. XD

Baki l The Grappler ~ cool anime

mummy14 ~ cause of the move " the mummy return " + 14 my fav, no.

Anonymous25 ~ cause its cool for me,, ^_^

It took me months to find a name which i liked.

It has nothing to do with my name nor anything else, it's just the result of months of brainstorming.

I also always googled for the name to see if there are any results, because i wanted something unique.

Everade actualy wasn't used anywhere at all, that's why i love and loved it even more :)

It will stay my nickname for the rest of my life.

Lol. Lesbian :P

Anyway, most people nowawdays know me as Apples, but my real name was DeatH. Chris (dnnk) helped me create the name x.Death.x for my warcraft 2 name. I liked it eversince, it went from Death, to warcraft 3 name NooBy-DeatH. I had other names like knives, and Kanuks. But those were unoriginal, same with death.

Before wipe, I was a little kid, and decided to get away from all the shit happening on ro (ro was a lot more dramatic back then for some reason) and made a new sinx named A p p l e s. Took that ever since for my RO purposes. So I don't really have a name that I can use for anything yet. haha :D