Sign in to follow this  
Mahrze

Trade Or Dice Laydown And Information

Regarding this kind of Event  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should it be done more often?

• Yes, please.
    • No, too boring...
  2. 2. Which is the best day for an event like this?

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday (Default as of now)
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday
  3. 3. What would you like more often?

• Trade or Dice Only
    • Trade or Dice and Auction for Rare Items
    • Express Auction

This topic is for all those who seem to fail at finding blogs or knowing what this event is about

MAIN RULES FOR ANY EVENT DONE BY ME:

• Don't pressure me about if I don't do things a certain way you want. I do as much as I can, in the best manner, sometimes I do events on the little time I have, or do them already planned in a certain manner.
  • I keep track about how people 'cheat' an event. And the more you cheat, the more reason I'll have to make the events difficult.
  • Avoid Jumping or Warping around when looking for me, if too much coincidence between arrivals develops, I'll either disqualify people, change my hiding spot or simply terminate the event.
  • Don't beg me to change the prize just because you won something you didn't want to win. Or because what you got is not what you expected.
  • I'll take suggestions about things, but it doesn't necessarily mean I'll do it like you asked.
  • If I give 'a lot' of prizes sometimes it's to compensate the gaps of events I have.
  • If I am holding an event, please try not to whisper spam me. I am sort of trying to focus on the event. And have a lot of answers to give to some whispers, that I can't really do things "as fast" as you want. Give it time, and I'll get to things as they go.
  • Feedback on this thread is always welcome. If you have an opinion, simply say it.

GENERAL TRADE OR DICE RULES

I'll announce what items I have for the event. I'll ask for items in return. Here's the catch:

• You have to find me to make your "bet" of Trading or Dice Duel.
  • If you trade me, I give you what I think is fair for what I asked.
  • If what I offer is not to your liking, challenge me to a dice duel.
  • If you duel me, and win. You get to pick the item you want out of what I offered.
  • If you duel me and lose. You get whatever item I want to give you.

RULES FOR AUCTIONS (If they happen)

• In my auctions, you can bet ANYTHING. (Even the non-trade-able)
  • Make note that what you bet WILL be held in trade. (If you want the item I auction.)
  • You can back down at any point.

RULES FOR EXPRESS AUCTIONS (If they happen)

• If you arrive first, make an actual decent offer. Don't come and expect to win an item that's worth something when you wage a Jellopy. (Figure of Speech.)
  • If someone else arrives, it pretty much becomes a competition on wages. Don't expect the rule of first come, first serve. It is still an auction.
  • You can't come and just ask a dice duel if you're not offering anything. As I said. if you're solo and your offer is lame. You can dice me. If not. You won't.
  • If I ask you to make a wage, don't remain silent. Make it. I am not going to wait till you say something. Hence why it is an Express Auction.

Edited by Mahrze
Review and Extending/Explaining