Narcissus

Noble Mask

Nice guide pink boy xD ! also it gave me 5 m refund LOL and huh coupon point >.<?

Nice guide pink boy xD ! also it gave me 5 m refund LOL and huh coupon point >.<?

Sweet compensation after our big lost LOL

No coupon point for me :(

Sweet compensation after our big lost LOL

No coupon point for me :(

*lost more than 150 m *cough*, awwwww D: well at least they gave me point lolz o.o

Nice guide.

Maybe you'd also like to add that during the dialogue with the thief, after you don't let him run off again, when he asks for you to make a deal with him you do not accept it. (^∀^ )

Nice guide.

Maybe you'd also like to add that during the dialogue with the thief, after you don't let him run off again, when he asks for you to make a deal with him you do not accept it. (^∀^ )

Thanks. I added: Don't accept his deal :D The dialogue is too long xD

Nice guide, tnx :D

Btw, I wanna ask, what's the minimum zenny can you carry to make the thief notice you?? Does anyone know??

thnx in advance... :)

The Thief steals either 1m/2m or 10m zeny on each attempt and the minimum amount of money you need (if you are really lucky) is 11m zeny. the average amount he steals is between 40~70m.

as for credits, the mask sprite and illustration was done by Zie and the Quest Script was done by me (+ Everade fixing my typos lulz)

and btw nice Guide, i have awarded you a Gold Star. If you have 3 of them, come talk to me ingame or send me a PM for a special Gift.goldstar.png

I'll give you a gold star for scripting the quest. collect 2 more stars and PM me for YOUR gift.

Can I have a Gold star for seeing the irony in that there comment?

OH, aha, I was wondering why the hell the thief wasn't responding to me. My chars were too poor :'D;

Also, does this mean he changes hiding places for each char? Or does he just move around? I found him near the castle and near the inn before but I just thought they'd moved him.

OH, aha, I was wondering why the hell the thief wasn't responding to me. My chars were too poor :'D;

I also see you guys moved him back outside the inn. I kinda liked the 111 310 hiding place :rolleyes:

He's in all three spots.

well, initially i wanted him to randomly switch between 32 different locations but then i realized that it would cost billions of zeny to actually get the mask. so i ended up with 3 spots to give the players a fair chance to obtain the broken mask.

well, initially i wanted him to randomly switch between 32 different locations but then i realized that that would cost billions of zeny to actually get the mask. so i ended up with 3 spots to give the players a fair chance to obtain the broken mask.

you're crazy :P