Rate my Guide  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How's The guide goin'?

• Good to go
    • Still needs improvement

sorry for this guide to take a long process to be edited. ^^

Minstrel Guide

First Thing's First:

~Tarot Card doesn't hit GTB users even if you wear GRB.

~HW card doesn't affect Metallic Sound's damage.

~You don't need mayaP card since you have siren's voice.

~Still not tested, GRB bypasses GTB when using metallic sound

So you are a minstrel.

Let's start with the builds and equips first.

I will propose you 3 builds so far, the Survivor Type, the Offensive Type, and the Hybrid type

The Survivor Type

note: on this type you need fast movement speed, high PD, and resistance to elements(for not GTB users)

Equips:

~ National Brazilian Flag Hat[1] th_brazilflaghat.gif with grand peco card th_card.gif

you can get it here -> (--,)\m/,

~Nebula aura[1] 30026.gif?nocache=1983386975, or any slotted mid gear from dating quest with kiel card th_card.gif

you can get nebula aura here -> (--,)\m/,

you can do dating quest here -> (--,)\m/,

or optional, use mischievous fairy. 5402.gif?nocache=1127310876

~2 pcs of +10(or even +0 will do)violin[4] 1901.gif?nocache=105036587 with 4 fabre card th_card.gif or 3fabre th_card.gif, 1golem th_card.gif (if ur not dependant to FCP

~1 Fortune sword th_fortunesword.gif (your most offensive weapon)

~3 pcs of refined tights[1] th_2390.gif with Evil druid card th_card.gif, angeling card th_card.gif, ghostring card th_card.gif; respectively.

~1 Sprint shoes[1] th_sprintshoes.gif with moonlight flower card th_card.gif

note: you may add 1 sprint shoes with amon ra.

~1 +7 vmant[1] th_Vmant.gif with choco card th_card.gif

~3 pcs of proxy skin fragment[1] th_2554.gif with hode card th_card.gif, dustiness card th_card.gif, and deviling card th_card.gif; respectively

~1 Vshield[1] th_Vshield.gif with flame skull card th_card.gif

~2 linen gloves[1] th_2749.gif with yoyo card th_card.gif and horong card th_card.gif, respectively.

note: using GTB is an option here to avoid switching element reduction cards, i reduced the cards only to hode and dustiness since vshield adds resistance to water and fire. It avoids too many garment switching. But using GTB is pretty useless for a Sorc that uses GRB. But its up to you still.

Status build:

~50 str (just to carry catalysts)

~XXX agi (depends on ur aspd)

~150 vit

~190 int

~150 dex

~the rest luk

Skills most used:

~whistle-sinX-bragi-apple skill combo (that's why u need 2 violins)

th_ba_whistle.gif > th_ba_assassincross.gif > th_ba_poembragi.gif > th_ba_appleidun.gif

~Gloomy day th_wm_gloomyday.gif

~Deep Sleep lullaby th_wm_lullaby_deepsleep.gif

~frost joke th_ba_frostjoke.gif

~siren's voice th_wm_voiceofsiren.gif

~harmonize th_mi_harmonize.gif

~attention concentrate th_ac_concentration.gif

~sight (with your horong card) th_mg_sight.gif

Advantages of this build:

~You are effective on woe since your survivability rate is high.

~items are pretty easy to find and farm.

Disadvantages:

~You can't afford to put on tarot card, your most offensive skill.

Offensive Type

note: in this build you need to minimize your delay to fully make a spam of tarot card.

Equips:

~Prism 30164.gif?nocache=1836368246 or BVH 30011.gif?nocache=1167618577 or DLH [1] 30001.gif?nocache=1323142041 with kiel card th_card.gif

note: you could still switch to Brazil hat with grand peco card

~nebula aura[1] 30026.gif?nocache=1983386975, or noble mask[1] 30161.gif?nocache=1583432822 with kiel card th_card.gif

you could do noble mask quest here -> (--,)\m/,

~Chewing bubblegum th_5597.gif

~2 pcs of +10 green whistle[1] th_1930.gif with golem card th_card.gif

~1 Fortune Sword th_fortunesword.gif

~1 +10 Bazerald 1231.gif?nocache=955978799

~1 +10 earthen bow 1732.gif?nocache=1432694326 or elven bow 1746.gif?nocache=1420876441 (better acquire both) with inca / tgen card th_card.gif, depends.

~2 Vshields th_Vshield.gif with flame skull card th_card.gif and GTB card th_card.gif

note: if you can afford GRB card then better.

~3 pcs of sprint mail[1] th_Sprintmail.gif with Evil Druid card th_card.gif, angeling card th_card.gif, ghostring card th_card.gif respectively.

~2 Sprint shoes[1] th_sprintshoes.gif with moonlight flower card th_card.gif and FBH card th_card.gif.

~1 +7 Vmant[1] th_Vmant.gif with choco card th_card.gif

~3 Proxy Skin Fragment[1] th_2554.gif with hode th_card.gif, dustiness th_card.gif, and devili card th_card.gif respectively.

~1 Sprint ring th_sprintring.gif

~1 Expert ring[1] th_expertring.gif with horong card th_card.gif.

Status Build

~50 str

~125 agi

~150 vit

~167 int

~170 dex

~140 luk

Skill most used:

~the universal song combo

th_ba_whistle.gif > th_ba_assassincross.gif > th_ba_poembragi.gif > th_ba_appleidun.gif

~poem th_wm_poemofnetherworld.gif, lullaby th_wm_lullaby_deepsleep.gif, gloomy day th_wm_gloomyday.gif

~Tarot Card th_cg_tarotcard.gif

~Metallic Sound th_wm_metalicsound.gif

~Reverbrate th_wm_reverberation.gif

~Severe Rainstorm th_wm_severe_rainstorm.gif

~Double Strafe th_ac_double.gif

~Frost joke th_ba_frostjoke.gif

~Siren's voice. th_wm_voiceofsiren.gif

~Survivability rate is still high since you got your garment slot.

Disadvantages:

~skills are limited when you are on bow mode.

~Can't fully spam tarot card for I already tested sprint set and can't spam tarot fully. (or tell me i'm wrong and just used to using Elite archer set)

Hybrid Type

IDK, this is the build that I use so I put it on hybrid, but still don't know whether I interchanged Offensive type to Hybrid Type..

Equips:

~Prism 30164.gif?nocache=1836368246 or BVH 30011.gif?nocache=1167618577 or DLH [1] 30001.gif?nocache=1323142041 with kiel card th_card.gif

note: you could still switch to Brazil hat with grand peco card

~nebula aura[1] 30026.gif?nocache=1983386975, or noble mask[1] 30161.gif?nocache=1583432822 with kiel card th_card.gif

~Chewing bubblegum th_5597.gif or Gpipe th_Gpipe.gif, which u prefer.

~2 pcs of +10 green whistle[1] th_1930.gif with golem card th_card.gif

~1 Fortune Sword th_fortunesword.gif

~1 +10 Bazerald 1231.gif?nocache=1260838676

~3 pcs of Elite Archer Suit[1] th_2381.gif with evil druid th_card.gif, angeling th_card.gif, and GR cards th_card.gif respectively.

~1 Combat Boots[1] th_2436.gif with moonlight flower card th_card.gif

~4 pcs of Commander's manteau[1] th_2539.gif with dustiness th_card.gif, hode th_card.gif, devili th_card.gif, and choco card th_card.gif respectively.

~2 pcs of Vshields[1] th_Vshield.gif with flame skull th_card.gif and hodremlin card th_card.gif

~3 expert rings[1] th_expertring.gif with yoyo card th_card.gif, horong card th_card.gif, and phen card th_card.gif.

Status Build:

~50 str

~125 agi

~150 vit

~167 int

~170 dex

~140 luk

Skills most used:

~the universal song combo

~poem th_wm_poemofnetherworld.gif, lullaby th_wm_lullaby_deepsleep.gif, gloomy day th_wm_gloomyday.gif

~Tarot Card th_cg_tarotcard.gif

~Metallic Sound th_wm_metalicsound.gif

~Frost joke th_ba_frostjoke.gif

~Siren's voice. th_wm_voiceofsiren.gif

~you can fully spam tarot card on enemies.

~you don't have the trouble of having 2 types of garments for it is 1 type in this build, switching is easy.

~Spamming Frost jokes is fun.

Disadvantages:

~survivability rate suddenly drops. (That's why I put on hodremlin card)

~you are the noisiest when you spam siren's voice, songs, ETC. (its not essential but its kinda annoying.)

Woe'ing Around

screenGatheringRO059.jpg

Credits to Ghostz Guild and Liberli Fatali Guild for this pic.

Ok, To be effective on defending castles I think I have to share this informations.

Defending on Pre-emp Rooms:

screenGatheringRO066.jpg

As you may notice each castle has a structure like this on pre-emp rooms. I call this myself sniping area, where you could reach opponents with your spells, like poem, tarot, met sound, ETC.

It is also your duty to assist whether who is on the frontline(standing ryt at the entrance) coz he will kill whoever enters.

Defending Emp Rooms

screenGatheringRO067.jpg

Ok as you may notice all emp rooms also have this kind of structure, not very same but always similar. I don't know what to call it but If you like to play safe and not taking frontlines (I guess) This is the place where you can be.

The area of your songs extend downwards beside your poem where people who enter uses to be appearing.

Bragi is the most helpful skill there since you are teaming up with WL's Sorcs, and gltX's on the frontline. ./gg

screenGatheringRO068.jpg

If you are a wannabe frontliner, guitar hero type, this is the place that suits you.

As you may see the range of the songs still comes contact to the peeps from the backline of your denefse.

But what's the use of being in frontlines? I can't really answer right now.

Better cast a round of songs when someone entered and you may proceed to your offensive, whatever it is.

Tip: While the battle on the pre emp is going on, you may hide on your spot on the backline and cast poem on the portal step, so the breakers that have died (if there is) will be hold for a time being when you are defending.

Still editing semi-done. my eyes are itchying again. gotta continue it later on..

Still to come: screenshots, teaming up.

you took into account the fact that Metallic Sound will be dependant on Matk did you ?

No offence but this build will get you killed.

There are far better combo's with mvp, better equips and im not even speaking about the build.

Now with the update the clown is made for dam.

Its a hard class to beat. Most of this is pointless and a wast of effort.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

oh, hehehe

~speechless, well any help to make this guide better will be extremely appreciated :D

Well thanks a lot for the critic, expect me to learn from my mistake. :)