ParadoxEve86

Eva's Art Gallery

Hello everyone! ^^ Eva here. Joined not too long ago, but I already love it here :D
I've recently been introduced to this gallery, and I can't help but look through everyone's work.
You all are AMAZING. And well, I thought to share some of my work! <3

evachibi.png

About Me:
Just a very brief explanation about myself. I was an art student for Art Institute for three years, but due to the SUPER expensive tuition, and well, me moving around alot, I had to stop temporarily. I'm currently still trying to find myself, and applying in other schools.

I studied Game Art and Design for a year. Then I moved and had to temporarily change my major to Media Arts and Animation (they didn't have Game Art at that time.) After another year, they finally brought in Game Art, so I immediately switched (also because I realized that animation wasn't really my thing: or at least traditional animation.) and did that another year. Thennnn... I moved again. D:

My dream is to be an illustrator/ concept artist/ character designer/ gaming artist. Not really because I want to play games all the time (because that's NOT the case here xD) but because the work environment in the gaming field is not only competitive, challenging, and intense, but also because it's SUPER fun. But really, wherever God takes me, I'm there. ^_______^<3 On a side note, if I were to be a designer for something like GatheringRO ;) ;) ;), then I don't mind doing it at all. It's my passion after all :DDD Nothing better than to engage myself in more designing, even if it's just on the side.
MAINLY... I want to work for Capcom. Fufufufufufufufufufufufufu. <333
BUT enough blabbing, time for some showin'!

Tools:
-iMac / Lenovo S12 Ideapad (on the go)
-Wacom Intuos 4 tablet / Wacom Bamboo (for lappy)
-Adobe Photoshop CS5
-Adobe Flash CS5 (particularly for vector art)
-PaintTool SAI (for lined art, only works for PC)

So I'll break these into categories so that it's easier to navigate through.

Oldest drawing:

beybladekaixsamarabyeva.jpg

Comment:
2012 is about to end, so I say this drawing is about 8 years old now. I had plenty, but this is about the only one I kept that I was most proud of. ^^

Random Doodles:

rou2.jpg

ivor.jpg
youngrou.jpg

Comment:
Some brief character designs that I did out of boredom xD

superherofc.jpg

Comment:
I was having a "make your own super hero" moment with myself (sad huh D:) And I made her!! No name, but she has the power to construct already broken objects and deconstruct anything with form. ;P

evafacedoodle.jpg
Meeeee xD

aroundtheworldn.png
Comment:
This is actually an animation I was working on, again, out of boredom xDD I never actually got to finish it. D: So a portion of these guys dancing are still sitting somewhere in my computer, waiting to do more dancing... bahahahaha :B

samvampknight.jpgtalavampknight.jpgtalasam.jpg
Comment:
I sometimes do some roleplaying on the side. If you notice that some of my work are actually canon characters from a certain anime, or at least their clothing, then you're probably right. Like this one, the girl is my own, but the boy is actually from an existing anime. BUT the anime I roleplay with these guys is actually from another show: Vampire Knight, if you know of it. :P They're supposed to be prefects.

striderhiryu.jpg
morrigan.jpg

Comment:
Yes, I JGWTNWETRGBTJGbERHWSDGRERG LOVE Capcom. :DDD

3D Art:

Comment:
These were all created for my 3D class. I actually am not quite as motivated with this medium as I am with 2D art. These were created in Maya. SUPER complicated software to use. But if you really get into it and have a knack for it, it's really quite fun. ^^

bookshelfandbooks.png

fireextinguisher.pngstreets.pngstilllife.pngexercisechair.pnglegos.pngbackyardn.png
bugle.png

RO-related work:

EMBLEMS

twemblemscl.png
Star-Crossed Lovers

emblem1.png
Transcended Wings II

20700056.png
Potentia Voluntas

Comments:
I only ask that you don't steal this. Copyright is a very serious offense, mind you. Even if you 'don't get caught', something is bound to happen to those kind of people. Just a warning ;)

SIGNATURES

shansiggy.png
quatoreyasiggy.png
miyusiggy.png
evasiggy.gif

Comment:
I'm still experimenting on photoshop animation. It's not easy stuff. But with experience, I know I'll get better ^^ But keep in mind, you are NEVER the best. Always strive for improvement as I always tell myself. Don't settle for 'good enough'.

Oh, and more to come! I might open up a siggy shop, but more details on that later! Watch out for an edit on this post. :3

BANNER

bannerha.gif
^-still underconstruction-v

bannertitlegl.png
bannertitlemem.png

MORE RO DRAWINGS
sigko.png
chanshan.png

Comment:
I was paid to do this drawing of my friend, Shan, including his siggy. So he is in fact, my very first customer. So, a shout out to you, my friend. :D

adagunslinger2.png

Comment:
This is a Resident Evil x Ragnarok Online crossover drawing I did of Ada Wong. More to come!
When I'm motivated to fufufufufufufufu.
I'm still experimenting with color. It's not exactly my forte as you can see. ^^;;

sinxi.jpg

warlockg.png
runeknight.png
iresurrection4.png
iresurrection3.png
iresurrection2.png
iresurrection.png

Comment:
These were extreeeeeeemely fun to do. xD Again, please do not use without my consent! Not that they're amazing or anything, but as a person. You're better than this! > :o Thank you. :3

sinxmeme.png
flywingproblem.pngpriestingmeme.png

Comment:
Yes, I'm a ragestache regular. I did these for fun. xD

evalinedcolored.png
Comment:
I was actually told that my line art for this girl needed more depth into it, so I re-lined it.
But got lazy with coloring.

evalined.jpg

Same for these guys:
55677725521432189061394.jpg
17790255214361891611998.jpg
38085425521434189118359.jpg

Lastly, the work I'm proud of most as of now! My only official vector art, really xD

valkyrietestcolor.png

Comment:
Valkyrie! ^^ Please don't steal, she's my precious<3

AND MORE TO COME!

I love art, I LIVE for art. I've been an art student for three years now (but that doesn't mean I'm any better than any of you fellow artists ;P), and I've been on and off with drawing and enhancing my skills. Recently though, I've been motivated to work harder and get better (and yes, it has to do with viewing all the amazing work of art i've seen around here!) So I'll try to get more involved here. ^^

Thanks for viewing my gallery, guys! I really, really, really appreciate it <3

Awww eva that assassin cross comic thingy is so cute! :lol: *favs*!

Beautiful, beautiful art works! You've got real talent.. keep it up girl!!

Oh. We're learning it on our school and we're still on the basics. Hope I come up with that kind of renders soon. *-*

zOMG! Mirri commented on my stuff!!! <333 :3333333 Thank youuuuu! You're one of my inspirations here :3 <3
I'm actually starting to draw more so that I can be a contributor here on gRO as well. Someday, someday. :D

More power to artists!!

Nice work sis!! u got talent & hands there.. reallyy love your sketch since im sketching too.. Keep it up!! use as much resources at TW maximum as u can so u can improve your art.. who's your inspiration? :):)

Lol I just saw Alleria the wind runner :D. But cool art so A.W.E.S.O.M.E :) i like it.

phew... O_O

u really got some talent there~

i think, your valk is my fav *-*

keep it up (^-^)9

may i request a RO-drawing? >.< (my baby-warlock with a drooping nine tail and a four leaf clover in mouth? please? :) )

i like them a lot ;)

Sure sure! ^___^ You can go ahead and make a sprite for me:

http://ro-character-simulator.ratemyserver.net/##

I also saw it in your gallery so I'll go ahead and use that as a guide :D but just to make sure,
You can go ahead and include the following:

-hcolor #

-hstyle #
-ccolor #
-anything else you think can help me draw it more specifically

And then PM it to me! ^o^

still drooling for that pic *-,*

can't wait to get it^^