Chadwick

The Amazing Sniper Guide

i use +10 comp bow (2.7m lowest that i found) with paper, AS, and sindwinder card, the other stol saving it for suggestions...

got ot lhz_dun03 for lvl 200+, u can only pick on WS, LK, sinX, Sniper, and HP, HP, u say has pneuma? no..... first walk up to her, stay beside her, say heloo, and whack away, she will think it is melee attack since it is soooo close therefore not casting pneuma.. ^^ just detect eremes.... cecil... uhm... may the one who draws his bow first win.... WS and LK just has to be kept away... charge arow or that platinum skil shuld work^^ take my advise

P.S.: thou shall @jump when Katryn is seen... Beware her spamming jupitel thunders!!

EDIT: cards up there, suck!! sry

Like seriously... snipers are not suppose to hit people who are in pneuma with magic because you are only suppose to autocast when you deal damage (same as SK and marina, only suppose to freeze on HIT). But then, the server's whacked... so w/e.

The kettle build would never work if the scripts were running properly.

Small addition to the weapon card section...

Sidewinder card: double attack by chance, like double strafing on automatic...

Archer skelleton card: increase dmg of bow tipe weapons by 10 %

HOW COULD YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN! :blink:;)

Sidewinder card: double attack by chance, like double strafing on automatic...

Archer skelleton card: increase dmg of bow tipe weapons by 10 %

Sidewinder card would never work if your sniper has an enormous critical rate. And if you observe carefully, when you use double strafe, it's more like x4 the damage of your normal attack. So basically, Sidewinder on a Sniper = Fail.

Archer skeleton Card is a waste of slot, if you'd ask me. I'd rather place some Paper Cards on my bow.

For a low-rate server, then yeah they might have some use, but here, I'm sorry, no. Next time, evaluate your suggestions first before posting. If your suggestion is good, I really do include them in the guide. Nice try, I guess.

Like seriously... snipers are not suppose to hit people who are in pneuma with magic because you are only suppose to autocast when you deal damage (same as SK and marina, only suppose to freeze on HIT). But then, the server's whacked... so w/e.

The kettle build would never work if the scripts were running properly.

WRONG.. ^_^ please research b4 u post something wrong. even under pneuma, autocast items will still work. tried it on pRO (philippine RO, OFFICIAL), i use my stalker with 2 marina and 2 metaler cards to silence and freeze annoying champions under pneuma so i can divest them.

The "scripts" or wtvr u call it, are correct.. ^^

I've started a sniper, i have 200 dex, 95 vit, 195 aspd, 100 luk ad 190 int i think.. I'm poor xD, im using the magic kettle, thats why the 190 int.. im also using a +10 comp with 2 hydras and 2 skel worker and i switch with a +10 comp with 2 hydras a metaller and a savage babe for stun and silence.. I also use a wind ghost to move people =P

Would you say i go on with this build or i mau change to another one?

Ty

hmm.... I think for damage purpose bow thimble [1] beats Orleans glove, mainly because the thimble increase long range damage by 3%. So having two increases damage by 6%, only downside is that that chance in succeeding in making one is 10%.

Besides that very good guide, and it covers alot thoroughly.

Depending on your cards/stat allocation Double Spam will likely deal more damage than your regular bow attack.

Your swing timer is 5.12 times per second at max ASPD.

Double Strafe does regular_bow_damage*3.8 instant cast and round(ASPD) cooldown. Attack Speed is 195, with a sniping suit you attain 196 DoubleStrafe cooldown. A normal player can click 60 times in 10 second depending on latency; with low latency and ability you can reach speeds of 80+ times in 10 seconds. Your double strafe will deal 4320 damage average. With a sniping suit you can pump out 5.1DS in 1 second, dealing 22032 average damage without modifiers every second.

Assume your average bow damage is 1443; your criticals (deal max(damage) ignoring DEF modifiers) deal 1700 damage, criticals cannot miss but can be dodged. Your bird attacks for avg(1500) damage at a 60% rate.

DoubleSpam(22032)= ~22032 for a master clicker. Roughly 12960~ for a slow player.

BowDamage(8704)+BirdDamage(4608)= ~13312 not including sproc casts and other modifiers.

If you have a SK card or other gear that has a cast-on-chance effect you might want to stick with BowDamage for the sproc.

I don't PvP much so I wouldn't know normal damage for criticals, please fill me in where my math is lacking :)

Great at Siggys and Great in guides ;) is there anything chad isnt good in :lol:

Thanks for the complement guys. The sad part is that I've recently been inactive in-game, so if ever something changes with the gameplay of snipers, the process of updating the guide wouldn't be as quick as before.

I'm just happy that my guides are successfully helping people at the moment. ^_^

Very good guide for aspiring Snipers!

Random stuff that may help if you see it helpful:

My Build -

STR: 1. Snipers don't need to carry much around besides equips, arrows and the occasional other item.

DEX: 200

AGI: Max ASPD (about 160 on my own Sniper without any buffs)

Luck: 200

INT: Toss everything else in here, it should hit 150 or so

VIT: If there's any points left after you can't spend any more in INT, toss 'em here.

Otherwise, keep your VIT at 1.

My Sniper's not a Double Strafing-spammer, but rather a stunlocker-falconer that criticals almost constantly thanks to that pretty Luck stat. Actually, the only skills I DO use are the three buffs, Reveal/whatever it was, and Making Arrow. :x

Equips:

Weapon: +5 Rudra Bow

Headgear: Apple of Archer, Elven Ears (or Sunglasses), Romantic Flower

Garment: Muffler (slotted w/Bapho. Jr)

Footgear: Valkyrie Boots (no card yet)

Armor: Sniping Suit (slotted w/Sasquash)

Accessories: Vesper Core 03, Orleans Gloves (to be slotted w/Zerom)

Also, may I recommend the Valkyrie Boots? They're slotted, found lower then 10mil, and have the same defense as slotted Boots, I believe. :>

i would like to ask for the prices of the cards you recommend. :)

The cards are easy enough to hunt for. No need to buy 'em... I believe within 2-3 hours, you'd have at least one of every card that was mentioned in this guide.

uh....can someone tell me whats the card for strengthening the DS cause i saw one his DS are 20k each

Many cards can strengthen DS. A damage-boosting card is the most obvious answer. Depending on the situation (like, most of the time), a Thana card would also increase the damage of DS.

Let me add in ... can i? lol..

INT build snipers

STR:remaining stats

agi:to attackspeed 195

vit: 100

int: 200

dex: 200 [ALWAYS ADD DEX FIRST BEFORE AGI TO OBTAIN BEST 195 ATTACKSPEED!!]

luk: [its either u add the remaining stats here or in str ^__^}

equipments

Weapon: +10 comp bow[4] slotted with... 2 marinas, 1 magnolia, 1 savage babe

Armor: Vset [ if possible] slotted with ... pest card

shoes: Vset [if possible] slotted with ... gold acidus card

garment: vset [if possible] slotted with ... raydric, if possible... a deviling

headgears: magic kettle

accessory: 2 orlean's gloves [adds mattk thus further increasing water ball damage O.O!]

slotted with: wind ghost for 1 and bongun for other [ help pushes back enemies ^__^]

There u have it!!! FOR9EVER STRIKES AGAIN O.O!!!

Excellent guide Chad! :lol:

i finally got a use for the extra stuff in my storage..

Binoculars from tao come in real handy if you cant afford a slotted mid like sunglasses or elven ears btw

oh and do arrows matter when not in pvp? id like to know if they make a big difference in damage against monsters mvp or not...

Yes they do make a big difference. Using the right elemental arrow that the monster is weak from will increase your damage significantly.

Hi Sir Chad,

Please tell us how to make DS strong,my DS damage is 4k is der is 100vit and if its 200vit

my damage was 16k,20,30k but for some night I dont really undestand my damage is only 1.5k...Im

using thana in my bow and Tgen also....Wat I dont undertand is the inconsistent damage of my DS..

I know u are an expert in sniper maybe u can give me the answer i will really appreciate it.