Chadwick

The Amazing Sniper Guide

There can be tons of reasons for that.

They might be using GR and you're using a neutral element arrow.

They might be using Angeling and you're using an elemental arrow that's weak against holy.

They might have very low defense and you're using Thana.

The best way is to determine that is to tell a friend to stand still while you test your skills on him. Tell him to alter his equips once in a while to test 'em, and you yourself should use different kinds of arrows and card combinations on your bow, while at it. Have fun. ;)

PS: I'm not an expert. I'm just the one who bothered to make a guide. lawlz~

There can be tons of reasons for that.

They might be using GR and you're using a neutral element arrow.

They might be using Angeling and you're using an elemental arrow that's weak against holy.

They might have very low defense and you're using Thana.

The best way is to determine that is to tell a friend to stand still while you test your skills on him. Tell him to alter his equips once in a while to test 'em, and you yourself should use different kinds of arrows and card combinations on your bow, while at it. Have fun. ;)

PS: I'm not an expert. I'm just the one who bothered to make a guide. lawlz~

thanks sir chadwick I already figured it out,..theres really many reason why my damage is high or low and its too many options or switchig i need to do...well i can do it in pvp coz basically i can see the damage but in woe theres no way i can find out to bad :huh::huh:

thanks

@chad

thx for the guide.. just wanna ask.. should all eqs be refined or not?

xspecially for PVP.. or else for MVP.. thx

There is but one thing i would like to say and that is magic kettle... I didnt read all the replies so if sombody else suggested this and you refused fair enough.

hi i was just wondering is that what is the best damage boosting cards you got in your composite bow is it these cards Earth Petite (+20% damage against dragon), Orc Skeleton (+20% damage against holy element), Minorous (+15% damage against large enemies), and of course, a Cruiser Card (+10% damage with critical attack).????

Mathematically, [2 Earth Petite + 1 Orc Skel + 1 Cruiser] is better, but it's by just a few decimals.

You can still use your combo, it's also quite effective. Having fun with abyss level 3, aren't we? :D