Sign in to follow this  
tinkoff saxo

Missing Red Jewel In The Ring Of The Wise King Quest

Question

Is it possible for me to get back the red jewel in the Ring of the Wise King quest? After digging I cannot find it in my inventory I believe the item cannot be stored or dropped Is it a bug or was it my fault ? I hope hours spent to this quest will not be put to waste.

12 answers to this question

You need to do all the quest again from start using different character and make sure that your autoloot is ON.

Never do this cause you will end up getting all the thief bugs loots. The red jewel will be automatically put in you inventory once u have dug it out. Always have extra space in your inventory and make sure you are not overweight.

Is it possible for me to get back the red jewel in the Ring of the Wise King quest? After digging I cannot find it in my inventory I believe the item cannot be stored or dropped Is it a bug or was it my fault ? I hope hours spent to this quest will not be put to waste.

Try to dig it again.

Never do this cause you will end up getting all the thief bugs loots. The red jewel will be automatically put in you inventory once u have dug it out. Always have extra space in your inventory and make sure you are not overweight.

Try to dig it again.

I had my inventory almost empty (and I have 200 STR) so I can´t figure why I didn´t got the Jewel......

And no, I can´t dig it again with the same char...........

I have the same problem. Keep digging and nothing come out

I did the quest like a week ago and it did came out so...keep trying !

I did the quest like a week ago and it did came out so...keep trying !

I spam on thing beside the angle & nothing showing up. In inventory too

You will not recover that jewel even if you keep trying, the problem is your overweight in your inventory, so you just lost it.

The only way to get it now is with the help of the GM... the only way that I know (I helped a player with your problem and I gave her the Red Jewel)

They can give it to you and proceed with your quest.

You will not recover that jewel even if you keep trying, the problem is your overweight in your inventory, so you just lost it.
The only way to get it now is with the help of the GM... the only way that I know (I helped a player with your problem and I gave her the Red Jewel)
They can give it to you and proceed with your quest.

i Dont have issue about my weight. not even 20%. Whereis GM?

GM I have the a similar, if not the same problem. Whereas i left my autoloot ON and upon killing the thief bug flooded my inventory with "unidentified clothing". Needless to say, because my inventory was full of those things I did not notice that I wasn't able to get the gem/jewels needed for the quest. I am Hoping for your assistance in this. Thank you.

PS: NOOB HERE