Sign in to follow this  
Abril♥

Letter To Santa Event 2014

santaeventcopy.png

Dear Santa,

My name is Abril and I wish everyone Happy Holidays.
I have behaved pretty well this year and this is why I'm writing this letter to ask for a request. Can you please fulfill 1 wish to 2 GatheringRO players this Christmas?

Every player will write a letter to you, mentioning their Ingame-Name, Real-Name (optional), Age and their 1 item-wish and why they desire it so much. They have to be creative!

PS: Thank you for being so awesome Santa! I really hope you can help me with these 2 wishes. The GatheringRO community is pretty amazing and they truly deserve it! Also,If it is possible, since you will be busy, how about you pick the 2 winners on December 26th, after you're done with your Christmas duties?

Regards and Thanks again!

Abril

Dear Abril,

Merry Christmas to you, as well!
Of course, it will be a pleasure to grant 2 wishes to the GatheringRO players. But be advised, I'm short of ingredients to create certain items so what they can wish will be limited. Basically, the following will be restricted:

• No God Helms/Items
  • No Ingredients for God Helms/Items
  • No MVPs that aren't in the Donation NPC
  • No refined items

Thanks for your consideration of my duties on christmas eve, distributing it on 26th will definitely disburden me.

You're welcome,
Hohoho - Santa

Write your letter to Santa and he might bring you an awesome Christmas Gift! Remember there are restricted items (God Helms/Items, God Item Ingredients, the MVP cards that aren't in the donation NPC cant be wished). If you don't follow these rules, Santa will ignore your request!

Be as creative as you can in your letters, Santa will appreciate it. Here's a little sample for the letter.

Sample:
(You can write your own letter, if you wish!)

Dear Santa,

My name is XXX ingame and my real name is XX - I am XX years old.
I'd really like to have an Elephant Hat, it's one of my favourite headgears!
Hopefully you can fulfill my wish.

Yours,
XXX

There will be 2 winners. One for the most creative letter to Santa, the other winner will be determined by using the post-numbers (#2 - #...) and using an online random generator to get 1 random number out of it.
The people having that post number will be the winners.

Only 1 entry per player. I Will be doing IP Checks.

You can only wish for one (1) piece of whichever item you desire.

Any question, feel free to ask me Via PM or Ingame.

Merry Xmas from the entire GatheringRO GM Team!

• Special Thanks to Renee (Holly Enix) For creating this awesome event. Miss you Renee.
  • Thanks to Shu-Chan for the artwork.

Hello Dear Santa,

My name is Scherz ingame and my real name is Javier, I'm only 23 years old :3

I'd really like for christmas present for you to summon Raptor Jesus our saviour. If it is not possible, then i would really love to have a Berzebub card for my future archbishop (i have tried to get it for SO long with no results) :(

I promise to help other players with buffs and heals..... So you see... It's for a greater purpose !! ;)

Hopefully you can make my wish come true. :lol:

Yours truly
Scherz ! (Javier) :)

P.S. Bring something nice and pretty for our GM's or i'll eat you :D

Hello Dear Santa,

My name is CallMeTams in game and my real name is civoid , I'm only 22 years of age and i'm a college student taking up Computer Science 3rd year not that handsome and most of all single ready to be mingle just kidding santa. Love this game so much and also your GM's. :P

I am writing to ask for the rainbow sash. I really want this item because I know that I would spend so much time playing gathering ragnarok with it.

I promise that i will give all my loving supports for this game share my knowledge with other and new players of this server, gathering RO makes me feel like young again I think it's a kind of pill that makes your youth come back.

I would also like to thank you for all of the awesome presents that you have given me before. like many mvp's, items, and etc..

thank you for your Good loving heart and thanks to the creators and GM of this game this game rules the whole world for me.

Thanks Gm Toy for the SOA that i last won, GM abril, GM Ren, GM Shuichi for giving a good event and To the main admin GM :excl: Everade :excl: thank you sir for making this game it really is a good kicking game and to other Gm's that i did not mentioned thank you so much and may you all have a Good Christmas and a Happy New Year! ^_^

Yours truly

CallMeTams ! (Civoid)

P.S. Please say hello to everyone at the North Pole. I am excited to see what is under the tree this year. :wub:

and please give our GM's the best ever gift that they had in mind this year! :lol:

Now signing of for 2014 :)

Dear Santa,

My name is Jessica Mila ingame and my real name is Vian. I am turning 23 years old this year.

I hope you would like to hear my wish, I may sounds greedy but I have 2 wish this year.

First, I want a Dark Wing as my gift, I'm always dreaming of it since back then, I wanna see the truth behind the dark. :P

And second is most important for me, and I hope you will fullfilled this one.

Dear Santa, Please give us back my and our friends here,in GatheringRO, it's kind of quiet without them here, I miss them.
I miss the time when I can laughing and talking non sense with my friends, hunting together, fighting together, and doing everything together.

So please give me back my friends here. It won't fun without them. :(

I'm begging you.

Yours,
Jessica Mila

Dear Santa,

My name is Power and Life ingame and my real name is Yzobel. And i am 17 years old.
I've been doing good this year, especially to my family, friends and relatives, and to this game

i'm okay most of the time i always thank God for that. He always guiding me through safety,

once again you'll come to visit me and give me again a nonstop present which i will never forget

although the most important is having my family in Jesus Christ birthday is enough for me, this would be a

another blessing if you'll grant my wish to have a "Rainbow Sash" ingame. Nothing much i would wish for

than the most important thing to my life my love ones together celebrating your blessings...

Yours truly,
Power and Life

Dear Santa,

My name is Oiiink ingame and my real name is Patrick. I'm 14 years old 2nd year student.

My only wish is to have "Rainbow Sash", because I really like that lower headgear because of its effect :D . And I have another wish, please tell the Ghostz members to play GatheringRO again. please please Santa! I really miss them. Specially Ed :(

Thanks GM's for the events, even if I dont won every event, still blessed because in this server the GM's are very active.

Thanks GM's! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :D

It's okay if you don't grant my wish Santa, because I know I did badthings like I did to my friend, Kevin. Hi Kevin, I'm sorry for what I did to you. I really dont know why I did it. Im really sorry :( . And thank you for all your help. Im really blessed to have you. :D

Hopefully you can fulfill my wish. :wub: :)

Yours truly,

Oiiink

:D:lol::D

Dear Santa,

My Name is i R a K in-game and my real Name is Arvie. And i am 17 years old.

I hope you had a nice vacation before you had to go back to work.

How are you and Mrs. Claus and the reindeer?. I hope your all fine.

I love you Santa :D . It's nice that you bring presents.

One thing that I really really love to have this Christmas is a "Rainbow Sash" I really love to have a sash Santa :wacko:.

And Santa can you visit me in my house? :lol: . I Hope you will come :) . Thanks for everything Santa :D :lol: :)

Hopefully you can fulfill my wish. :)

P.S . Last year you ate all the chocolate chip cookies, so I'm going to ask my mom to make those again. :)

Yours Truly,

i R a K

Dear Santa,

My name is zeal5 ingame and my real name is ron - I am 20 years old.
I'm like one of the oldest players here in groxD i stop from time to time but i still somehow manage to play back here in this ragnarok =D hahhhah. I'd really like to have an SOB, it's one of my favorite items here! just to complete my symbols ever sincexD
Hopefully you can fulfill my wish. thanks =D

Yours truly,
zeal33 ^_^

Dear Santa,

Im Noah Gabranth ingame and my real name is Raphael Luigi. I'm 29 years old and I know that Im too old for asking anything from you, but human wants seems do not have any boundary in fulfilling our wants so even age doesn't seem to stop it. I have been playing gatheringro for years now and it always helped me vent in game by PvP, MVPing, doing some quest and anything that could be done under the gatheringro world. This few months has been very depressing to me because of some major life problems and my life is like having some shades of grey. So by having RWC 2008 First Place item number 5451 this Christmas would be much appreciated as it would add some color into my life.

Very truly yours,

Noah Gabranth

Dear Santa,

My name is Emiko Shiratori ingame and my real name is Devi. I'm 28 years old this year :3

Thank you for your kind offer. I've been waiting a whole year as a good kid and I hope you'll remember me when you opened this letter. I would like to ask a Rainbow Sash for my Christmas present. It might be difficult just to fulfill my request, because many kids are also asking presents from you too. But pleaseeeee .... I've being a good kid as you told me for this year, so I hope you will consider it.

Thank you again for reading my letter.

Yours truly
Emiko Shiratori.

Dear Santa,

My name is Kill me up and my real name is Menard :D .I'm 16 Years old

I hope that you are all rested up from delivering presents last year. I want you to know that I have been very good this year, and I listened to my parents.

I am writing to ask for a Rainbow Sash ,I really want this item but i dont know why I like it :D

Please give my love to Mrs. Claus, the elves, and all the reindeer, especially Rudolph. I will leave some carrots for the reindeer next to your milk and cookies. Hahahah :D

Hopefully You can make my wish come true ;)
Yours Truly,
Kill me up /gg

Dear Santa,

My name is Aaliyah Celine ingame and my real name is Rain - I am 21 years old.
I'd really like to have an valentine's ring(disguise ring) im not sure but I saw someone disguising like a monster in althea , since 2009 I'm playing gathering but only one people having that ring !
Hopefully you can fulfill my wish .

Yours,
Rain

Dear Santa,
All year I've been contemplating what I wanted for Christmas, wether it be some amazing gear.. or a maybe an amazing pet egg, Ive realized that as the years have gone and now at the age of 22, Me and my character Abner have never had a "Rainbow Sash" in possession. I know it may be a bit Santa but I have behaved and given back to my community. I Hope you can see the necessity in hooking me up with this present this year around, as then I can finally have such a brilliant item in possession and perfect my characters as its been a good 10 years on this server ;).. Regardless santa enough about me, I hope all is going well out there in the North Pole and no illness will slow down your production, and that gosh darn Stormy Knight stays out of your way. Hope garm isnt destroying your property either, ill do my best to slow those two down and get them out of your hair. Anyway thank you Santa and hope to hear from you soon. Stay safe.
Your Pal here at GRO,
Abner aka Josh

Dear Santa,

My name is Violentia ingame and I am old.. I have been a good boy all year like every year.

There are so many things I want for Christmas but there is one item I want above all..

I would really like to have a Rainbow Sash for Christmas this year, it's the one headgear I truly want!

I really want that headgear because it is near impossible for me buy/make one as it requires a

great deal of zeny to make. Zeny of which I do not have. So please Santa grant me this wish. :D

Hopefully you can grant my wish. ^_^

Sincerely,

-Violentia

P.S.: Please make all the bullies stop bullying me.. :(

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus,

My name is Kitty ^_^

I am 19 years young.
I'd really like to have a Rainbow sash.......

I have nothing else to ask for :blush: (People have been telling me to get it, I guess it's a precious thing)

P.S. All the best delivering all the gifts to everyone this year! :lol:
P.P.S. I hope I am not on the naughty list :blush:

Cheers!
AngelzKitty :wub:

Dear Santa Claus,

I fully intended to write about how I've always wanted the Valentines ring to complete my symbol collection and yada yada yada, but I've changed my mind. I was thinking about my time here on gRO and I've realized I've been very blessed with my prizes and gifts I've collected over the years. Christmas is about giving, and instead of another symbol or hat for myself, this year I was hoping I could get a Piamette Hairband to give to a friend of mine. I know he'd really appreciate it, and I'd much prefer to make a friend happy than to receive another item for myself to sit in storage while I'm offline a lot lately. Thanks for taking the time to read my letter, I know you're a busy guy.

All the best,

Tailz

P.S. Tell Dasher I say wasssssupppppppppp

Edited by Tailz

Dear Santa Claus,

I fully intended to write about how I've always wanted the Lord Kaho's Horn[1] to complete my Headgear collection and fitting up my fashion, but I've changed my mind. I was thinking about my time here on gRO and I've realized I've been very blessed with my prizes and gifts I've collected over the... months. Christmas is about giving, and instead of another "whatever" for myself, this year I was hoping I could get a Helm of Hermes to give to a friend of mine. I know she'd really appreciate it, unfortunately she lost her's and I'd much prefer to make a friend

happy than to receive another item for myself´, im pretty satisfied. Thanks for taking the time to read my letter, I know you're a busy guy.

All the best,

Kevs <3

P.S.

i wanted to write some special lovely words to abril, b4 i dont write something at all - let me say, feel hugged <3

Dearest Santa,

Throughout every year of this busy month of December, you have been busy fulfilling everyone's desired gifts, and making everyone happy. For 23 years of believing in You and your kindness, I wouldn't mind you giving me a present you choose but owning a frog king hat would be nice. I know my request is a bit selfish but I will always keep my gift from you and cherish it. I hope you have the merriest Christmas ever and the happiest New Year too. Until next year again.

Your friend,

Rikachi

Dear Santa,

My name is Lan Hikari in game and my real name is Shaun. I am 23 years old. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal – survive. Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish – to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning my city. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

Ops! Sorry about that, guess I was day dreaming again! Hi Santa….are you also a fan of the TV series “Arrow?” Anyway, how have you been doing lately? I hope that you and your elf friends are doing well. How are Rudolph and the other 8 reindeers? You guys must be getting very excited that Christmas Eve is about to come and you guys will soon deliver presents to children all around the world. Please do not forget me! I’ve tried my best to be good this year. Hope that it’s enough for me to deserve a present from you Santa. If it’s okay with you Santa, I would like to have a Rainbow Sash[1]” (Rainbow Sash[1]) as a present from you.

I will be listening for sleigh bells on Christmas Eve and I will also leave a snack and a drink for you and your reindeers. Please visit me and my guild mates. Thank you so much Saint Nicholas!!!

P.S. I have a song for you Santa and I am sure this is very familiar song to you.

Santa, can you hear me? I have been so good this year. And all I want is one thing. Tell me my “Rainbow Sash[1]” is here. It’s all I want just for me. Underneath my Christmas tree. I’ll be waiting here. Santa that’s my only wish this year (ONLY IN GAME). xD =)

MERRY CHRISTMAS SANTA (Saint Nicholas)!!!!

Your friend and fan,

Lan Hikari

(Shaun)

Hello Santa,

I'm Ira Clark. I just turned 14 last November 10, 2013. Gatheringro has become a special part of our life. It is a place where my father and I bond together and share time.

This letter of mine may seem different because my wish is not for myself. My father has been very supportive of me and my family, I believe it's payback time. In my own little way, I wanted him to be happy this Christmas. I wish you could give me a Rainbow Sash for my father. His ingame name is albert1222. Hope this is not too much to ask from you. Merry Christmas !

Thank you so much.

iraira

( my ingame name )

Dear Santa,

Greetings!Santa, My name is Jed, also known In game as Keos, You see... I'm already 26 yrs old, and Its unlikely for someone of my age to write you. When I was kid, I used to wish things I wanted this christmas and ask for gifts. But maybe this time, I'll be not asking gifts for my self, I may be on your naughty list anyway and I think its time for a change. :)

I have this friend of mine in game, and we kinda have similarities and he has a good gaming sense. He is a very good friend and I dont even remember when our friendship begun. Earlier, before I wrote this letter, we kinda talked about something we want to wish for in this event. Well I kinda know already what it is he like to have, same as me, He also wants to have this headgear Called "White Wing". Even though I want one for my self, and yes, for a very long time. If I would be given the chance to win, I would like to share this headgear to him as a gift. Afterall the spirit of christmas is not about what gifts we'll be recieving. It's about sharing, and thanks giving, and also for the upcoming birth of the savior Jesus Christ.

I won't be prelonging my letter, because I know you have many more to read, I would like to give thanks for this chance you gave us, And also for the GM's that made this possible, Thanks for all the effort they gave and I wish a Merry Merry Christmas to everyone.

Sincerely Yours,
Jed

Dear Santa,

I've always wondered on what is happening there in the North Pole during Xmas....Also wondering where are your reindeers being kept and sleigh parked before and after xmas...Anyways Santa, my name is Christopher and Im 25 years old, I have always wanted to have Rainbow Sash[1] in game...Ive quitted playing GatheringRO a long time ago...but due to our xmas vacation...I guess im back to be with my friends here in GRO...

I'm always happy to be here and always been happy to see every December our GMs changes the map ambience and environment to a Xmas one...what also amazes me, is that there is a xmas tree in the middle map althea...I hope that my wish and present will be below the xmas tree when the time comes...Thank you very much Santa XD

From

Christopher

IGN:Tensa Zangetsu