Sign in to follow this  
Everade

Bug Fixes & Updates

Server is back online!

• Fixed summons getting stuck when master gets too far off screen or changes maps
  • Major database update (maps, items, monsters etc...)
  • Fixed the cash shop stacking non stackable items upon purchase
  • Fixed Concentration ending when Frenzy is used
  • Fixed Hells Plant hitting Ghost element enemies
  • Forced guild notice changes to save immediately
  • Fixed Cart Tornado damage formula
  • Adjust Amistr's Castling to now switch to any target type. Still needs skill switching support
  • Removed hard coded 1 second skill duration reduction for Spore Explosion
  • Fixed the party window not displaying the correct map name when in an instance
  • Fixed hatching a pet causing client disconnections
  • Updated Kagerou/Oboro skill cast times
  • Cleaned and corrected some Sorcerer Elemental skills
  • Added mercenary guild switch npc from official
  • Fixed a bug to rent a mercenary in izlude duplicate (it gave a wrong mercenary)
  • Added a missing delitem in Cute Pet Manager (forgot to delete the 2nd item)
  • Change the rand part in Mysterious Documents npc to match official
  • Little clean up in Ninja Quests
  • Added itemstack check when init autotrader
  • Fixed issue when item was given out per script, gave unidentified item
  • Invalid Def & Mdef reduction of SC_ARMORCHANGE & duration (NPC_STONESKIN & NPC_ANTIMAGIC), should be percentage
  • Invalid Effect duration & Reflect chance of SC_MAGICMIRROR (NPC_MAGICMIRROR)
  • Several changes in the source code of the Mail System
  • Fixed itemcombo bug with card
  • Fixed weird check Redundant condition at status_readdb_attrfix
  • Fixed 'skill_chk’ differ in signedness
  • Fixed wrong variable in SP_ADD_ITEMGROUP_HEAL_RATE statement
  • Cleanup books.txt, fortune.txt, card_trader.txt, 3rd_trader.txt, stone_change.txt, quests_brasilis.txt
  • Minor fix about Weight in comodo_gambling.txt
  • Change to common green maiden in 2010 Headgear Quests
  • Macro clean up for Element, Race, Race2, Class, & Size validation check
  • Spirit sphere reduces damage for skill hit num < 0, eg. MO_TRIPLEATTACK has hit num
  • Fixed Kunai Splash (KO_HAPPOKUNAI) ammo check failure crashing map server
  • Fear Breeze status (SC_FEARBREEZE) makes impossible to call critical for single hit
  • Swapped value between 'nk' and 'inf' for MH_LIGHT_OF_REGENE & MH_OVERED_BOOST
  • Multi hit by SC_FEARBREEZE that possibly causing map server crash if no ammo equipped
  • Add check for Autotrade Persistency, make sure to kick player who fail open vending/buyingstore
  • Client stuck while deleting char
  • Wrong check at pc_is_same_equip_index() triggers double damage for two handed weapon
  • Corrected some battle calculations for status changes to be applied during skill calculations
  • Fixed Fire Expansion hitting players in all maps
  • Fixed skill duration for Elemental Shield
  • Fixed bSetDefRace and bSetMDefRace not zeroing out values
  • Corrected Inspiration checking for the wrong damage formula
  • Fixed combo type skills causing issues with usable items
  • Updated usable skills while riding a Warg
  • Updated the display message for using items that have a delay
  • Fixed an issue when players couldn't attack they also couldn't talk to NPC with mob view IDs
  • Now when OFFICIAL_PATH is off and clicking outside target, target is being erased, and no longer attempt to walk back to him
  • Fix for failure when initializing autotrade persitance
  • Add immediate save after vending/buyingstore opened to avoid missing sc_data (for SC_PUSH_CART) when server terminated before saving routine
  • Disable to trigger NPCE_LOGIN (and NPCE_LOADMAP?) for autotraders, avoid vending_reopen & buyingstore_reopen failure
  • Fixed EXP calculation overload
  • Bug fixes in Moscovia Quests
  • Added questlog support on The Moving Island, Help Mikhail, Banish Winter quests
  • SC_BANANA_BOMB_SITDOWN & SC_SITDOWN_FORCE force player to wait until duration ended before standing
  • Corrected check to finalizing vending/buyingstore autotrader datas, follow up 171e2f2. Thank Stingor
  • Autotrade persistance updates: (suggestion from Napster)
  • Kicked player will be removed from vending or buyingstore table. This also avoid 'confusion' lookup when server restarted after the kicked player logged back and does autotrade.
  • Fixed the stun effect from Berkana Rune
  • Adjusted Thorn Wall to be a placeable skill and to ignore caster's % damage cards
  • Field Manuals now increase EXP gained from NPC quests
  • Lif's Mental Change no longer fully restores her HP and SP upon activation
  • Fixed Shield Spell not being able to be casted. Can now be casted even with skill_unconditional permission while wearing no shield
  • Fixed divest chance of Earth Strain to official
  • Fixed Magnum Break not giving 20% Fire property damage
  • Fixed Basilica causing a map-server crash if caster changes map
  • Fixed mouse cursor displaying incorrectly for PvP scenarios
  • Cast sensor mobs should always target the caster whenever any skill is used
  • Added Renewal location for "Knight De Thomas" NPC (previously inaccessible), and upgraded the script to the latest version
  • Updated Renewal Izlude Magazine & Bullet dealer locations
  • Added restriction for atcommand that cannot be executed when Player is in autotrade, to prevent map crash
  • Fixed map server crash caused by Wall of Thorn when attacked by Fire element
  • Added script checks against swapping items using third party hacks
  • Added further protection against item exploits
  • Huuma_Swirling_Petal should not have an element
  • Changed how the Unique ID System saves and creates IDs for items
  • Fixed item script for Glorious Holy Avenger
  • Updated View IDs for headgears & robe, some follow up of changes by @nanakiwurtz.
  • Corrected script of Full_Moon (19538)
  • Corrected item location of C_Monster_Card (19764) to mid-head, Fantastic_Aura (20600) to costume robe
  • Corrected item type of Ribbon_Piamat (20725), Brilliant_Golden_Wings (20727), Loyalists_Hood (20730) from 12 to 4
  • Tons of other bug fixes and updates on the emulator

Sorry but Thanatos Card or Holy Cross decreased in Damage addition/dealt? Cuz my HC(HolyCross) goes 180-200k before to MVPs but now it goes only 110k max....was there a nerf there? or maybe Thanatos is bugged again like old times?(afraid cuz Beastboy aint here) or HC decreased...but really either both have problems right now...try and check it guys thanks XD btw I use Brionac[3]

Hello ill also report that my friend said that missy isnt workin again...but i havent tried it myself sorry its a favor to post (he told me to) XD

Ill ask also, during WOE players abuse this old skill before it wasnt that much exploited now ppl used Manhole to put in someones foot while we are breaking emperium or just standing there...they were like 3 of em just doing manhole whole time...some old pros in SC told us that it wasnt that way before and its official but seriously...Ive seen some official post from IRO that its like this:

Notes

• Both allies and opponents are affected by Manhole.
    • Manholes cannot be placed in tows.
    • Magnetic Earth will remove Manholes, but will not free any trapped targets.
    • Manholes are also removed when the user leaves the map.
    • Manholed players can still use items as normal.

Hey Everade, awesome stuff so far. Not sure if this is a bug or the event is over (please not yet!!!) but the quest item "Piece of Singing Crystal" isnt dropping the the Christmas cookie monsters anymore.

Sorry but Thanatos Card or Holy Cross decreased in Damage addition/dealt? Cuz my HC(HolyCross) goes 180-200k before to MVPs but now it goes only 110k max....was there a nerf there? or maybe Thanatos is bugged again like old times?(afraid cuz Beastboy aint here) or HC decreased...but really either both have problems right now...try and check it guys thanks XD btw I use Brionac[3]

True. I can confirm thanatos card not work for me too. :(

Mute status lasts forever. im in althea for 20 minutes now, all over the time im muted, left pvp after i got muted, to see if im right.

Hey ive tried exploring to the maps and when suddenly a regular monster mutes me...i didnt do anything but waited to try this post out...mute really lasts very "long" time and to be casted by just a regular monster .. i just did click on the healer and panacea just for it to disappear....before i quitted it wasnt like this long...Sorry just tried and checked this out and this was really true XD