Everade

Skill Balancings

- Updated Mechanic Mado skills (skill requirements) [bugreport:261]
- Adjusted Holy Cross damage (require feedback) [bugreport:262]

I would also welcome some feedback on the latest WoE Updates. For example how much Emperium Fragments you guys have recieved after WoE and if the warp portals are properly rotating for you.

Thanks in advance

My Support Class : Minstrel only do Frosty Joker all the time and i got 5pcs Fragments at the end.

But i don't know to those who are using dual as dummies and kill as many as they want during WOE. Probably get what they want on the fragments. :P

Admin in my Own Opinion, why don't you just put an equal amount of fragments given as Rewards during Woe ends? Not this "depends on the Playing style!" :lol::lol:

Suggestion: What if the way fragments are rewarded will be similar to battleground badges. The winning team gets the higher number of fragments and losers get less. It will also create an atmosphere of team work since everybody should actively play hard and strive to win because all the members get the same number of fragments after WoE.

Finally...

This skill changes were actually applied a few days after the latest news.

I just forgot to post the news about it.

Still looking forward to some more feedback.

Map Server crashes during WoE. Seems like the new woe_map cant handle bigger amounts of players.

The Fragment-System works, but its hard abuseable, just use duals and kill yourself until u got 70/0. not the beauty way, but some guys of our community arent afraid about it. lol.

support classes need to be calculated better, as Yzobel said, 5 fragments for a frost joking minstrel and its like the same for AB's or something.

Does emp-breaks count? Blood Rose said he got only 5 fragments on a woe he only used to break emp's.

-we need a fix on the map crash.

-we need thana card to get fixed, many ppl are sad how the damage runs atm, inca/thana gives same damage, even on very high vit.

-Holy Cross got update?

Suggestion: What if the way fragments are rewarded will be similar to battleground badges. The winning team gets the higher number of fragments and losers get less. It will also create an atmosphere of team work since everybody should actively play hard and strive to win because all the members get the same number of fragments after WoE.

+1 to this

-we need thana card to get fixed, many ppl are sad how the damage runs atm, inca/thana gives same damage, even on very high vit.

Fixed :)