Sign in to follow this  
Economatrix

About Map Crash During Woe!

Question

Hi! I just want to know if there's any explanation to the map crash during woe time. Was it someones fault, a bug item, or any woe map issue, or anything? I'm just curious. Because it happened for a couple of woe. I know that we are all aware of the server's situation. I'm just concern. Hope I can get an answer. No bad intentions or anything negative to whom may this concern. I just want to know! Thank You and More powers to All!

8 answers to this question

+1

i got crash too. Or Maybe too lag when Woe. Even cant login back says " Fail to Connect"

YO!

The Map Server is crashing during WoE - on the last 1 hour - 30 minutes - the most active time of our WoE.

My intention - it's the new woe_map, which can't handle like 30 guys at 1 time.

We seriously need this to be fixed. I wont imagine what happens if our WoE dies..... :(

I'd die also.. :'(

Seriously please fix it or just bring the old one back "not using woe_map coordinates" if can't fixed this. Cause it happens during woe and its pretty annoying anymore. At least give a free time just for this one.

YO!

The Map Server is crashing during WoE - on the last 1 hour - 30 minutes - the most active time of our WoE.

My intention - it's the new woe_map, which can't handle like 30 guys at 1 time.

We seriously need this to be fixed. I wont imagine what happens if our WoE dies..... :(

I'd die also.. :'(

Yeah! I think so. Hope anyone from GM team will tell us the problem

It is not related to the new map.
There are currently 2 different crash causes which usualy happen during woe time.

The latest crash (a few minutes ago) was probably related to a usable "premium" item.

I'm talking about those items which have got a usable delay on it.
I've currently increased the delay to 1 second just for testing.

The other crashes were very special, i wasn't able to track it down.

However, the crashes were never caused by any of our custom source code.
My tip is that it's simply related to one of the latest rAthena emulator updates, but it's always hard to tell.

Also the new WoE System shouldn't be the issue, since it was running since months in the background for testing purposes. Just without sending any emperium fragments.