Everade

Server Update

The latest official emulator updates have been applied.
It included several stability updates, and hopefully fixes last few crashes we've had.

Christmas and New Years Events are over.

Also, we're running for the very first time a limited time donation bonus.
Since donations have become really rare over a longer period of time.
I want to give those who're still supporting us, a warm welcome with a 50% cash bonus.

The latest official emulator updates have been applied.

It included several stability updates, and hopefully fixes last few crashes we've had.

Christmas and New Years Events are over.

Also, we're running for the very first time a limited time donation bonus.

Since donations have become really rare over a longer period of time.

I want to give those who're still supporting us, a warm welcome with a 50% cash bonus.

Hi! got some concerns here.. is it me or everybody felt this lag spikes/delay after this update! i never been lag the day i played, since this update came the lag is worst. delay etc etc.

anyway if there isn't other player, or it's just me then i couldn't do anything. -_-

Magic damage nerfed. Thanks for the updates though.

can you tell which skills is nerfed? Cause a lot of things changes, when i tested with or w/out fb+hw card the dmg really small, but with those card plus other boosting MATK dmg is pretty nice.. Explore more please so atleast don't stick at old type

Thana is Fixed!! :D, but having problem with some lag spikes.

Yeah but i never had one back then, since the this update, the lag just got me sitting around in game. /wah

can you tell which skills is nerfed? Cause a lot of things changes, when i tested with or w/out fb+hw card the dmg really small, but with those card plus other boosting MATK dmg is pretty nice.. Explore more please so atleast don't stick at old type

I play WL and tested the skills (SE SG ES ChainLighning) and the damage are lower than before like about 20% and comet now only deals like 4k per hit w/ full damage eqs and tested on a dual w/o eq.

I play WL and tested the skills (SE SG ES ChainLighning) and the damage are lower than before like about 20% and comet now only deals like 4k per hit w/ full damage eqs and tested on a dual w/o eq.

Agreed to this. the only damage that is good is the Tetra