Sign in to follow this  
Yzobel

A Little Suggestion!

Can you please boost the drop rate of gold?, in order for the newbies to catch up from the Old people.. since there are Hunters whose selling MVP card through black market vending.. Thanks

~Please Vote guys~ and leave comment, to increase population

-1 for me.

Doesn't matter if hunters are selling their MvP cards there, gold drop rate is pretty fair, all you have to do is keep your time hunting, and mostly of players are lazy to hunt gold, (honestly).

Can you please boost the drop rate of gold?, in order for the newbies to catch up from the Old people.. since there are Hunters whose selling MVP card through black market vending.. Thanks

Actually the prizes at the BM are the lowest so far as long as gRO as remembered.

Even "poor players" are lazy, I've seen them :P
They are poor 'cause they want, there are a lot of gold waiting for them~! :)

+10 :)

Even "poor players" are lazy, I've seen them :P
They are poor 'cause they want, there are a lot of gold waiting for them~! :)

/Lol, anyway you should be active as long as you can or have some time. Do a simple event as you can or after WOE, i can suggest an event simpe instruction also, let us make this server Happy. /thnx

/Lol, anyway you should be active as long as you can or have some time. Do a simple event as you can or after WOE, i can suggest an event simpe instruction also, let us make this server Happy. /thnx

Thanks for the advise, now here's my advise for you;

Dedicate a character strictly for gold collecting (There are many classes to choose from).

Per day or week (however often you are online) dedicate time to gather a minimum of 500-1000

Jump around the map and mob them to save time

Sell it with a merchant class to make extra zeny

It's that simple and the drop rate is fair. This is how I did it back in the day when I was new and it took me max 2hrs for the 1000. There should really be no issue for new people to catch up.

#StartedfromthebottomnowI'mhere

lulz

I know what I am talking about, so, you can't deny nothing, thats why I'm saying.
And yeah players are lazy as hell to hunt gold, thats all.
And I'm SO active as I can, maybe one of some active at the moment, Am I a clown?, of course not.
Events? I don't see the point in your suggestion. (the same thing always)
I will close this thread, because dramas. Two GMs answered your "suggestion" so, if any other GM can say something, wait for it.
CLOSED