Everade

Server Update

- Wow!!! MVP's now summons mobs and uses skills :D

- Earth Strain doesn't strip 100% anymore :D

- Electric Shocker still doesn't work :(

Yeah its kinda nice that its like it was before...I just hope...that Mistress doesnt tele always when she sees you...Its like that before...Missy when it sees someone...it teleports "ALWAYS" , I mean jumping from that whole map? itll give you 1hr to find her and let herself be killed by the hunter...but i just hope its not like that

Also, I'd like to report...I killed Lady Tanee after this update just to check on the MVPs...well all of em gave their drops...except her..so pls id like to report that Lady Tanee has no drops/loots on her...I just checked really no screenie im sorry

Edited:

Confirmed, missy always teleports and also Ghostring...just like it was before...you just need to have GTB to get close to it and kill it like real "fast" and also for Ghostring...sorry for the newb players who doesnt have GTB...im sure theyll have a hard time killing them...depends on the reaction of the GM regarding this...

Its an old report done by an old player before that Missy and GR teleports whenever they just "see" some player...thats why i guess they disabled skills for MVPs from that time until now

Just wanna let the pipz know XD

Also, I'd like to report...I killed Lady Tanee after this update just to check on the MVPs...well all of em gave their drops...except her..so pls id like to report that Lady Tanee has no drops/loots on her...I just checked really no screenie im sorry

I killed Tanee today and the drops are fine.

i'm having an error whenever i go to gathering station. my client crashes and i can't use my characters. i just updated kro. :(

(fixed: i used the original installer without new kro updates)

Id like to report...and beware all players who have @security on their account...

I had my bradium ring and dragged my item on @gstorage forgetting that i have @security....then my item was lost inventory thinking that the gstorage allowed the item to be in it...but it was accidental and the dialogue box popped out on me not turning @security off....so i turned it off..and seached for my bradium ring on guild storage...but to no avail...so now its lost...i tried to relog maybe the item needs refresh...but now its really lost....so for people who keep their items on gstorage who have @security please dont forget to turn it off....

For the GM: please can i have my Anti Arrow Bradium Ring back and Quadrille...its lost...

For other people: If you wanna try to confirm my report...use somethin that isnt valuable unless you wanna loose your valuable items...

Ive sent a pm on GM Everade about this and also my character(whom the item was lost)

i'm having an error whenever i go to gathering station. my client crashes and i can't use my characters. i just updated kro. :(

(fixed: i used the original installer without new kro updates)

works fine w/me try to re patch or re-install the game ;)