Sign in to follow this  
EdricHelios

Lets Help The Server Grow Again!

in other servers, a guild pack is rewarded via an npc when a guild is at full level and a specific number of members in a guild is met (no duals or repeaters). the pack consists of the random weapons, gears and mvps. each member will receive different items, but can only be claimed once. :)

i also suggest to nerf sacrifice since it has become an OP skill in mvp hunting. it will also give new players a chance to compete with other players. and please remove the mvp tombstone since it makes people lazy. time monitoring is one of the things that make mvp hunting fun!

other suggestions:
- enable ygg at endless tower (but make et harder to complete)
- enable ygg in woe but with cooldown (so that people will work hard to farm for supplies, either ygg or zenny)
- improve castle drops
- add more exciting automated events
- give rewards to those who are always online

Update on this, I'm currently working on a Guild Move Pack.

MVP tombstones were suggested to be added, I think it makes it much easier for newer players who've probably never hunted MVP's before to keep track of the time easily without sitting in the dungeon for hours waiting for it to spawn and have a little chance at killing it or finding it alive.

• I disagree with enabling yggdrasil use in ET and WoE.
  • The castle drops are being changed with the WoE Map release, with the NPC Shops.
  • Which kind of automated events? More town invasions possibly?
  • "Reward those who are always online" > There's automated events, voting for the server every 12hours to receive points to purchase items out of the Vote Shop (which is currently being updated), and there should be daily GM events already? :P

At this point in time, I'm thinking of the best way to close the gap between old and new players, because newbies are finding it hard to catch up and that, is what's keeping them from staying.

MVP tombstones were suggested to be added, I think it makes it much easier for newer players who've probably never hunted MVP's before to keep track of the time easily without sitting in the dungeon for hours waiting for it to spawn and have a little chance at killing it or finding it alive.

well the real scenario is that newbies have no chance to kill MVPs, especially those that spawn on a fixed spot, if there's an RG with tao camping the tombstones. what the tombstone creates is a battle of equipment and internet speed. :)

Which kind of automated events? More town invasions possibly?

maybe other events like automated dice, poring catcher, etc