Sign in to follow this  
Everade

Short News

Hey there fellow players

Just to inform everyone about the current situation.

Battlegrounds minimum required players to start a match has been reduced from 6 to 4 players only.
This has been decided after a longer request from some of our players. I hope this gives everyone the chance to play again, or at least some more battlegrounds for now ;)

The vote shop has been updated one more time! Please vote for us!

The following skills have been temporarily blocked to be used until the balancing update takes place at the beginning of august:
- Dragon Breath
- Tiger Cannon

Since rAthena seems to be changing their skills month after month, it's a big pain to re-balance them all over again.

So there's a bigger update coming up, which takes place between the end of july and the beginning of august.

I will keep you up to date as soon as i know more.

Thank you

Yes, those required 8 players before.
It wouldn't make much sense to decrease it even more on such big maps.

These modes were designed for more players.

Its the same since players dont want to play other modes, because they want War Badges from Conquest and Rush.

6 players minimum should be only good for Triple Inferno since it is consist of 3 teams.

So the best solution would be adding another mode with less players or, and this is much better in my opinion an option to actual trade the other Badges to War Badges...

i prefer that, because the woe maps are boring with so few people to play with.

so long

Lady

PS: Ok, i just saw the war badges in the vote shop. That works as well :P

maybe making all the badges can be obtained in any bg map is better.. 5-10 badges (war, valor, bravery) making all the modes playable XD but yeah conquest rush and 3ple inferno still gives more of the battle badge XD

maybe adding to this.. maybe DB would be only disabled on pvp bg and WOE in the meantime instead of totaly disabling it?.. or is it not possible to do so? XD

So the best solution would be adding another mode with less players or, and this is much better in my opinion an option to actual trade the other Badges to War Badges...

i prefer that, because the woe maps are boring with so few people to play with.

so long

Lady

PS: Ok, i just saw the war badges in the vote shop. That works as well :P

I've asked Everade to create a NPC (or add an option to Erundek) that can convert Valor/Battle Badges to War Badges, still waiting for his response tho. Im sure it will make all modes playable and enjoyable instead of just waiting for Conquest and Rush to pop ^^