Sign in to follow this  
leogolem

Learning About The Server Specifics

Question

I'm new here, and I intend to stay as long as I keep playing RO this time (didn't played it for about 10 years).
I've just came from about 4 servers in a week, trying to find what I wanted, and since I got every thing here, I wanted to make clear about somethings I didn't get at the start:

- On all other servers I played, the 3rd class was an evolution from the regular 2nd class, and not from rebirth 2nd class. Is this like this just in here, or were the other servers wrong?

- I tried to add some points in some skill, like Full Throttle on the Rune Knight, but the skill points just evaporated, if I reset my skill points, will they come back?

- I tried warping to some maps like spl_fild03, but I "not allowed to warp there", but later, I found out I could warp to the close by city and walk there. Is this some kind of way to avoid easy farming on the mini-boss there and on other places, or is the warp the exclusive to people with a Plus Account?

- Does the 150 DEX thing get's instant cast here, or you need any kind of item/card to make it 100% instant? And what stat affect the after skill delay?

- Where can I get the special fuel and other itens required for the robot suit special skills? Is there a NPC selling those?

- I saw in the vote shop the Shiny hammer and Shiny furnace, but what make them special? Do they have infinite uses, ore just have more success chance? Is there an more effective anvil exclusive to this server, or the Emperium one is the best one?

Sorry if I made questions out of place, and thanks in advance for anyone that helps.

2 answers to this question

Hello and welcome to gRO :)

I'll try to answer some of your questions, in case i'm wrong hopefully someone will correct me♪

-On official server you 'evolve' from the transcendent class 2nd class and so it is here...
the only exception are Baby classes, because they can't reincarnate...

We have 2 class changer NPCs waiting for you in Althea♪ 8D

-Some skills are disabled for balancing reasons or something... i'm not sure if you get the points back.

they don't show up in the minimized skillwindow...

-With the renewal update came many changes, you may take a look @ here -> http://www.gatheringro.ch/wiki/Renewal_Changes
i believe the list is not very accurate anymore, but... it's still better than nothing right? hehe
apparently the casttime thingy is a bit bugged on some skills like Judex or Jack Frost, so by maxing out Int and Dex you can still get instant cast

-You can buy the fuel from the Tool Dealer in the Gathering Station in Althea ('althea 228 217') but you have to be at least Blacksmith to open the Smithery Tool Dealer at the Tool Dealer

-Shiny hammer and Shiny furnace are special Items for one of our God helms, more informations here http://www.gatheringro.ch/_forum/index.php?showtopic=35481

Hello there,my IGN is Keos we can talk about things In game. but Here's my answer to some of your questions XD

I'm new here, and I intend to stay as long as I keep playing RO this time (didn't played it for about 10 years).
I've just came from about 4 servers in a week, trying to find what I wanted, and since I got every thing here, I wanted to make clear about somethings I didn't get at the start:

- On all other servers I played, the 3rd class was an evolution from the regular 2nd class, and not from rebirth 2nd class. Is this like this just in here, or were the other servers wrong?

+ Just like you, I played lots of servers, but most have Job Masters so I couldn't tell the difference.. the flows goes like this.. Novice > 1st job> 2nd job> Rebirth> 1st job (high class) > 2nd job( e.g. Lord Knight, Assasin Cross, High Priest etc.. ) > 3rd Job ( Rune Knight, Guilottine Cross, Arch Bishop)

- I tried to add some points in some skill, like Full Throttle on the Rune Knight, but the skill points just evaporated, if I reset my skill points, will they come back?

+ Those are extension Skills, but unfortunately you couldn't use it yet,, or rather it wasn't implemented. You can put points but it wont get Used, and it will just return back automatically, No points wasted XD

- I tried warping to some maps like spl_fild03, but I "not allowed to warp there", but later, I found out I could warp to the close by city and walk there. Is this some kind of way to avoid easy farming on the mini-boss there and on other places, or is the warp the exclusive to people with a Plus Account?

+ ah.. regarding to new world, that's one of the reasons perhaps,, but even when it was first introduced, it was like that, We are required to do the NEW WORLD Quests to access them, but still you are not able to warp directly to it, but also you can use the Warper NPC if you want to go in there XD

- Does the 150 DEX thing get's instant cast here, or you need any kind of item/card to make it 100% instant? And what stat affect the after skill delay?

+ for some reasons,, Instant cast are possible but would require you getting more Dex and Int stats and some buffs, so Its really not recommended to achieve no cast... Fast cast is Enough for me.. (eg 200 dex 200 int)

+ and aftercast delay, its affected by cards and equips such as Kiel Card, Sprint set , Expert Ring, Tower manager card and so on. and addition to this , aspd plays a part on the animation delay . to spam faster You need faster attack speed.

- Where can I get the special fuel and other itens required for the robot suit special skills? Is there a NPC selling those?

+ there's the mall located at Althea 222 212,Inside the building there's a tool dealer which sells mostly all of the supplies needed, ammunitions and so on..

- I saw in the vote shop the Shiny hammer and Shiny furnace, but what make them special? Do they have infinite uses, ore just have more success chance? Is there an more effective anvil exclusive to this server, or the Emperium one is the best one?

+ Shiny hammer and and furnace are ingredients required on making PRISM, a custom made headgear which you can choose the headgear you like.

Sorry if I made questions out of place, and thanks in advance for anyone that helps.