Sign in to follow this  
Atarei

Taekwon Class Is Bugged In 2 Ways

Question

Hi there,

So I'm playing with the Taekwon class (name is Ellaine) but found two bugs which I would like to report for solution?

1) Weight limit is a bit buggy. It could be only 3000 out of 8800 (the value varies but even before reaching half weight, she won't be allowed to pick anymore drops, AUTOLOOT does not solve the matter) and yet she will be restricted from carrying anymore items

2) On taekwon mission, the target is Dimik. No matter how many I kill, even of all elements - the progress still remains at zero. Effectively meaning I can't reach the level of Taekwon Ranker no matter what I do.

Please assist in this matter =)

4 answers to this question

The dimik you're looking for is in jupe_core2, you can always use @whereis "mob name" to find in which map it is, if that doesn't solve it, try sitting next to another taekwon kid and spam /doridori. :D

Hey Piamette, the problem is there 5 different kinds of dimik I think. I killed ALL of them of different colours, did not increase the kill count =) Spamming taekwon mission like crazy but its really still not changing =p

I'm really hoping a GM could take the issue when they are more free as there is also that 2nd problem of weight limit =)