Abril♥

Letter To Santa Event 2015

santaeventcopy.png

Dear Santa,

My name is Abril and I wish everyone Happy Holidays.
I have behaved pretty well this year and this is why I'm writing this letter to ask for a request. Can you please fulfill 1 wish to 2 GatheringRO players this Christmas?

Every player will write a letter to you, mentioning their Ingame-Name, Real-Name (optional), Age and their 1 item-wish and why they desire it so much. They have to be creative!

PS: Thank you for being so awesome Santa! I really hope you can help me with these 2 wishes. The GatheringRO community is pretty amazing and they truly deserve it! Also,If it is possible, since you will be busy, how about you pick the 2 winners on December 28th, after you're done with your Christmas duties?

Regards and Thanks again!

Abril

Dear Abril,

Merry Christmas to you, as well!
Of course, it will be a pleasure to grant 2 wishes to the GatheringRO players. But be advised, I'm short of ingredients to create certain items so what they can wish will be limited. Basically, the following will be restricted:

• No God Helms/Items
  • No Ingredients for God Helms/Items
  • No MVPs that aren't in the Donation NPC
  • No refined items

Thanks for your consideration of my duties on christmas eve, distributing it on 28th will definitely disburden me.

You're welcome,
Hohoho - Santa

Write your letter to Santa and he might bring you an awesome Christmas Gift! Remember there are restricted items (God Helms/Items, God Item Ingredients, the MVP cards that aren't in the donation NPC cant be wished). If you don't follow these rules, Santa will ignore your request!

Be as creative as you can in your letters, Santa will appreciate it. Here's a little sample for the letter.

Sample:
(You can write your own letter, if you wish!)

Dear Santa,

My name is XXX ingame and my real name is XX - I am XX years old.
I'd really like to have an Elephant Hat, it's one of my favourite headgears!
Hopefully you can fulfill my wish.

Yours,
XXX

There will be 2 winners. One for the most creative letter to Santa, the other winner will be determined by using the post-numbers (#2 - #...) and using an online random generator to get 1 random number out of it.
The people having that post number will be the winners.

Only 1 entry per player. I Will be doing IP Checks.

You can only wish for one (1) piece of whichever item you desire.

Any question, feel free to ask me Via PM or Ingame.

Merry Xmas from the entire GatheringRO GM Team!

• Special Thanks to Renee (Holly Enix) For creating this awesome event. Miss you Renee.
  • Thanks to Shu-Chan for the artwork.

Dear Santa,
My name is XXX in-game just kidding I'm your average elf at your factory, my name is Cocoa Silverlights with Elf control #2525 "in-game - Gathera" and I am probably too old but still looks like a 12 yr. old boy with my haircut and no this is still the best haircut for us elves! I'm still petitioning it at HRM Department!
I'am glad Santa that you have this event for us, your oh so cuddly factory elves <3 I know the factory is so busy with preparing for the super special event! and yet you are ever so caring to us! specially
Mrs. Claus's chocolate chip cookie so delightful O_O helps us recover from the fatigue!
I'm just new to the factory around like 4 centuries old and I know there are a lot of hard working elves too but I'm hoping to get this really cool scarf they have around them while they work aside from cool rainbow color it has a bonus power up to the wearer! ain't that a sweet treat Santa!
I'd really like to have the Rainbow Sash, with that it can help me have a more support while working and with it I can finally join the Rainbow Sash Chocolate Elf's Club <3 this is got to be the coolest club ever Santa they help fight off the mean bully Garm and his babies! as well as the notorious Stormy Knight bringing sadness to the factory T_T and out of the chaos the RSCEC arrives! saving the day! ohohoho
How I wish I could join them while wearing the sash <3 I promise I'll be more helpful than ever! I'll even clean your sleigh Santa and feed Rudolph!
Hehe well I hope Santa that you may notice my dearest wish this Christmas and when the big event comes Santa I know every children in the world will be happy with the fruits of our work.
Hopefully you can fulfill my wish.

Yours,

Cocoa Silverlights

In-game: Gathera

Dear Santa,

Good day to you! My name real name is Jesvin and I am 24 years old. And my In game character is Noble Order VII.

How's your whole 2015 so far? Well for me, life has been quite rough on me this whole 2015, my dog named ShinChan died last July (family sog for 8 years) and i still cant get over with it. And secondly, I am robbed by pick pockets last October :( but still managed to survive though. Hehe well that's life. Everything goes up and down.

Well it's almost Christmas time and i have two wishes. First is this, Symbol of Beginning, well I wanted to have that since then. And the second wish is a Rainbow Sash [1]. Please Santa. I'll be more than happy with those items.

Thank you so much for taking time to read my letter for you and I am really glad that we have this kind of Event since not all of us can really manage to get those said wishes. I wish you a Merry Christmas Santa Claus! God bless!

Sincerly,

Jesvin

Dear Santa,

My name is IU ingame and my real name is Vian. I am turning 24 years old this year.

I hope you would like to hear my wish, I may sounds greedy but I have 2 wishes this year.

First, I want a White Wing as my gift, I'm always dreaming of it since back then...

And second is most important for me, and I hope you will fullfilled this one.

Dear Santa, Please make gatheringRO growing once more, I kinda like to be part of their family once again...

I'm begging you...

Thanks for reading my wishes. Hopefully you can fulfill my wishes.:)

Yours,

IU

Dear Santa,

My real name is Peter.. my ign is MUSE RK29….. all i want gift for xmas is 3d glass and thana card or if it cant maybe rainbow sash or symbol of bottle or ob… i like this because i love fashion in my character its cute this gathering ro is the best rpg game i had and i wont replace any game…. thanks santa… hope to grant my wish… more power to gro.

Sincerely

Peter

dear Santa,

my real name is renante and may in-game name is pisoyboo....all i wish is to have tjungkulletti or rainbow sash for this Christmas,

thank you so much for reading my letter santa God bless and merry Christmas :)

hopefully Santa will fulfill my wish,

sincerely,

renante aka, pisoyboo

Dear Santa,

My ingame name is Neves, and my real name is Gabriel. Im 16, almost 17 years old.

I haven't got the chance to write a letter to you in ages, and I have missed them many times.

I am not a greedy person, so if you do not think I am worthy of your virtue to gift people, I am ok with that.

*Fictional* My grandpa used to show me his black shiny suit, made out of pure wool. I was amazed at those perfectly reluzent buttons, he used to tell me stories of great gallas and shows, he would attract all the attention in most events when he worn his special suit.

My father was never interested in it, he would say really idiotic things about grandpa's suit, saying it was out ot fashion, and there was one button missing, the buttons had a golden light colour, and if one went missing, the suit would immideately look rather ancient, in a bad way, old, worn out, etc etc.

And that was precisely what happened! In the meantime, I have grown up, and I have decide to wear my grandpa's suit with all the honour one should have when he represents his ancestors, with most pride and most excitement.

But I have a problem, one of the buttons really did go missing, and I couldn't find it since my grandpa owned it, I need your help Mr. Santa, to bring it back!

That is why I am requesting, to receive the item "Old Button", so I can use with decency the suit my Grandpa worn so much, making him receive great fame!

I beg you, make my wish come true, or dismiss me from this year's well behaved people.

With great respect,

Neves.

Dear Santa,

My name is xXx and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I'd like to have Ancient Admiral Helm coz it's my ultimate headdie to have.

Ever since I played GRO this helm was my ultimate goal. Forget the megs, sleip or any other

godlike items. All I want is this helm! It is a MUST HAVE THIS CHRISTMAS! Thank You in

advance santa. :D

Yours,

Cadis Estrama De Raizel

Dear Santa,

My name is Shallie ingame and my real name is Viktoria.
I'd really like to have a Heart Ribbon Hairband so I can use it for my Prism one day!
I think it's one of the loveliest headgear available!! > v <

I hope that one day I can match my AB Figure as you can see here:
DpMmwrO.jpg

I still haven't unpacked her yet, because I still wait for a new furniture to arrive >v<!!
And I'm also working on my Arch Bishop in game as well :> hopefully she can be usefull for future events - I really love to support my friends :D!

Hopefully you can fulfill my wish! :>

Yours,
Shallie

Dear Santa,

My IGN is Trigger Dany and my real name is Daniel.

I just came back after so many years so I hope you're not mad at me ;_; !

I'd like to have a Symbol of Beggining (SOB) for this christmas if that's okay.

Hope you can grant my wish

Sincerely,

Dany

Dear Santa,

I go by many names, and by many names I am called, yet, most know me as Siss~! In game I am both called Siss, and Star, since my main is Star Fall~ <3
My age is 21, or at least I think so... Math isn't my thing...*cough cough*

So, Santa, I won't say I was nice this year. Most people say I'm mean, and it is true; Yet, I won't say I was mean this year. As much as I am mean to others, I am kind tenfold. Soooo I'm kind of in between? or something... Anywho~! My one wish, is to engulf the world into Chaos~!! Sweet, sweet chaos...! Nyhahahahahahaaaaaa

*ahem* BUT, since most people wouldn't want that...*cough*jerks*cough*...I have to wish for something else~

In a way I don't really have anything I want at the moment. Well, in truth I want lots of things o,o specially headgears~ o3o

but...they're too many for me to choose! There's far too many...p.p

Yet that reminds me...Most people in gro don't dress very fashionably.

Most of what I see, are people wearing ugly Dark Lord Helms, Noble Masks, and Rainbow Sashes... it hurts my delicate eyes, and my already messed up brain!! D:

So! This is my wish! I wish people learn how to dress nicely, and how to wear more than three headgears for years!

As such, I wish for GatheringRo fashion to bloom!

I wish, that those who wrote to you, Santa, asking for headgears they love, receive them(Other than sashes, for they are not fashionable, and considering half of this letters are asking for one </3). I know only two wishes will be heard, but this is my wish. If it is possible or not, that I leave in your red gloved hands.

Merry Christmas, and happy holidays for one and for all~!

Yours trully, Sissney~

My

Dear

Santa

It's been

a wonderful

year for most

of us.Thank God

for all the blessing

we received,

for all the material

things we gained and for

the good health of all the family

members. And for those who are

in a difficult situation

right now hope they finally get

what they wish for in life. And for

my personal wish to Santa, I love to have

Rainbow Sash because it is difficult to have one.

I g n i s

O n l i n e

24 Hours

Dear Santa,

I go by many names ingame, but my main characters are Yukina Glace and Midori Cakes. My real name is Zara, but I go by Z as my nickname irl and online. And my age... well I'm old. I'm 34. I will never grow up, though, haha. I'll be in the retirement home playing RO, just wait!

I've been playing this server for so many years, sometimes I leave for a while but I always come back, I never go to any other RO servers, gRO is the only RO for me <3 I don't know if I'm worthy of your gifts, but if I was to wish for something, it would be a Syringe in Mouth (item # 18697) or if that's not available, a White Hip Ribbon. Why do I want these items so bad, well, lower headies are something much rarer, and I absolutely love fashion ingame, it's my favourite thing! The syringe is super cute and I love medical things (does my username give that away? haha) and my SinX just needs a black ribbon to finish her fashion set. So that's the reason I asked for those!

Well I'll keep this short and sweet, and I hope you can grant my wish! Thanks so much!

Lots of love, Z

Hi Santa.. My Name is Lloyd and my ingame name is Gate l Crasher And i am 21 years old

and this christmas i want to have a Rainbow Sash beacuase that rainbow is giving me a joy beacause my bestfriend die when there's a rainbow so that's why i want that rainbow for making him remember..

Merry Chrismast Santa..

Dear Santa im not really creative in such things but i hope u still Hear my wish. i started playing Gathering ro when Everades Name was Still Lesbian. My name is Omid, Ya Omid u shud ask the Gms, they know me really well xD had alot of problems back then wit the Gms but thats not the point. i wish for a really awesome looking and cute looking hat named Blue Pajamas :) wud be a big wish come true if ya give me one C: and theres another wish! plz give everade more strengh to keeping this awesome server up for so long. cuz of him we all met such wonderfull people wich toke places in our heart :D.

happy xmas and happy new year ya peoples!!

Dear Santa,

My name is AsakuraViper ingame.- I am 24 years old.
I'd really like to have a Symbol of Valor (costume). Valor means strength of mind or spirit that enables a person to encounter danger with firmness and i would like to face the new trials/challenges that i will encounter in the upcoming year 2016. I would also like to thank God and everyone for a wonderful 2015. Merry Christmas Santa! Merry Christmas Everade and to all GatheringRO players and oldies!Advance Happy New Year to all! Don't give up on the server! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Hopefully you can fulfill my wish too!

Yours,
AsakuraViper ( GL of TW and GatheringRO Player since 2005) :) :) :)

Hello Dear Santa:

My name is Shuichi, but my friends are allways calling me Shu, so you can call me like that as well. And by the way, I'm still young enough to write you a letter... B)

All this years I have been a good girl. In school I have good grades and I try to do my best with my friends and family.

You know, GatheringRO is like my second home, and my friends here are like my second family. Here I have good friends (that sometimes are like demons, but the nice kind) and if I can do something for the players I'm always giving my best.

I think most of the GMs here are giving a lot for the server, so be nice with them. ^_^

As you know, Santa... I was part of the GM team of this awesome server; this one is and will allways be the first and most unique server that I have ever played on; so thanks for the opportunity to live this experience!!

That's why I wanted to ask you something nice for me... a cute headgear that only you can bring me! I want a Piamette headgear (with the lil ribbon behind); I know it is simple but I want that!

And maybe if you can (yes you can!), bring more and more love to GatheringRO (and more cute headgears pls)

Thank you in advance, take care and I hope to see you next year! ;)

Yours

Shuichi :o

Dear Santa,

I've always wondered on what is happening there in the North Pole during Xmas....Also wondering where are your reindeers being kept and sleigh parked before and after xmas...Anyways Santa, my name is Christopher and Im 25 years old, I have always wanted to have Symbol of Beginning in game...Ive quitted playing GatheringRO a long time ago...but due to our xmas vacation...I guess im back to be with my friends here in GRO...

I'm always happy to be here and always been happy to see every December our GMs changes the map ambience and environment to a Xmas one...what also amazes me, is that there is a xmas tree in the middle map althea...I hope that my wish and present will be below the xmas tree when the time comes...Thank you very much Santa XD

From

Christopher

IGN:Tensa Zangetsu