Sign in to follow this  
RK Neves

Cross Impact Damage

This is not quite alarming, but a little bit.

It seems that Cross Impact received a huge scary nerf. On a person without reducers, the maximum I did was 10k~11k (Per hit).

I used to be able to do 18k (I am not magically dramatizing or trying to boost my class, since I only use my gx for fun, and I can't even spam CI.)

We don't even have many Guillotine Crosses in the server, but yeah, the nerf was surprisingly bad, even my friend with thana did 1k on me per hit, I had an Argiope (Poison property's armor), but still, it's impossible to do that.

*Sigh* might as well have to show and tell my EQ... I use a +10 Guillotine Katar with an Incantation of Samurai card, which bypasses enemy's defense.

Oh gosh, sorry Marc didn't see you replied, anyway, yes, it is pretty good, altough maybe a bit too much XD just a bit, now im kinda afraid you reduce it alot, hmm maybe... I can't even say, I used to do 20k assured, now I do 25k

its perfect now ??? dude wat happend to my dmg ?

i got 2 megs and 200 str on my gx and deal 14k u kidding ?? CI dmg is messed up idk if u dealed 25k on a devi user but thats not possible on a non devi user

it needs a boost dramaticly!!

warlock dealing 60k wit soul expansion and they can spamm it ? come on

did u deal 25k wit double dagger? or wit a katar??

cuz katar dmg is way higher! currently im dealing 20k on a naked character wit double dagger

@kiri : he use 10 Guillotine Katar[1] . if u play CI type use guillo katar it gives 50% more damge and boost ur damge .. not just like old times dual dagger got high damge ..

dude i wanna see u killing a lets say ranger wit high flee wit an katar :D oh wait u cant even hit him xD

u have to put phree in ur gkatar so it means low dmg!! gx is fucked up at the moment. trust me i know wat im saying. the only way to win wit gx is to obli ppl, otherwise game over for u