Demolator

Won't Start After Clicking Start Button

Question

Hi,

I'm having trouble when i clicked start button on G-RO patcher it didnt even open the game after waited for hours.

please help what i did wrong or what did i miss?

my ASUS N43S windows 7 ultimate system

29qmlc4.png

25r1dhh.png

1z5sn6f.png

2v28k0n.jpg

msdvue.png

50fls8.png

332mesm.png

2444bps.png

these are all settings that i read the postings in forum and i did it.

i already install C++

update KRO patcher

redownload fullclient G-RO

even i re-installed windows 7 with no anti-virus program and the result still the same

could you tell me what happen.

and guide me what should i do and install.

thanks for your support

regards

Demo.

4 answers to this question

Why isn't GatheringRO starting at all?

Please note that GatheringRO has not been tested on Virtual Windows platforms, (Running Windows Emulator on a Linux/Mac Computer)

If you want to play on Linux or Mac, please use the roBrowser beta. But we highly recommend to install the original GatheringRO on a normal Windows Computer.

• GatheringRO can ONLY be started through the Patcher. Starting the GatheringRO.exe directly won't work!
  • Click on the "Settings" button at your patcher, and try a few different configurations. (Shortcut for Settings can also be found in the start menu)
    • Check if in the "Graphic Device" dropdown box are options to be chosen. If there are, pick your installed video card if available. If it's already chosen, try a different one. [view] (I recommend to test through every single option)
    • If the graphic device dropdown box is blank with no options to be chosen, means likely that you have no drivers installed, they need an update, or that you need to enable hardware acceleration. (I recommend to update your video card driver anyways)

I don't recommend to change any Privilege Settings (no need to run in admin mode)

Make sure that there's no Anti Virus/Spyware software blocking the game. Otherwise add an exception for the GatheringRO.exe (not the patcher)

try to use other OS , window xp .. i try my Window 7 pc , it start but the yunas.exe ddnt appear .. so i change to window xp , but its old but worth for gaming gRO . hehe i just chnge my OS for gRO ..

but try another OS ..

Why isn't GatheringRO starting at all?

Please note that GatheringRO has not been tested on Virtual Windows platforms, (Running Windows Emulator on a Linux/Mac Computer)

If you want to play on Linux or Mac, please use the roBrowser beta. But we highly recommend to install the original GatheringRO on a normal Windows Computer.

• GatheringRO can ONLY be started through the Patcher. Starting the GatheringRO.exe directly won't work!
  • Click on the "Settings" button at your patcher, and try a few different configurations. (Shortcut for Settings can also be found in the start menu)
    • Check if in the "Graphic Device" dropdown box are options to be chosen. If there are, pick your installed video card if available. If it's already chosen, try a different one. [view] (I recommend to test through every single option)
    • If the graphic device dropdown box is blank with no options to be chosen, means likely that you have no drivers installed, they need an update, or that you need to enable hardware acceleration. (I recommend to update your video card driver anyways)

I don't recommend to change any Privilege Settings (no need to run in admin mode)

Make sure that there's no Anti Virus/Spyware software blocking the game. Otherwise add an exception for the GatheringRO.exe (not the patcher)

i did tho..

what didnt i do just change the UAC,,i thought there is n otherway..infact none..

thanks tho that tell me that i already read..

regards

demo

try to use other OS , window xp .. i try my Window 7 pc , it start but the yunas.exe ddnt appear .. so i change to window xp , but its old but worth for gaming gRO . hehe i just chnge my OS for gRO ..

but try another OS ..

thanks man, i think im gonna try use dual windows, xp n 7, hopefully my original cd driver except xp's.

hehe , goodluck . coz right nw im just using usb to play at the cafe . i test it with many cafe . 4 cafe with windows 7 ddnt start . but when i try @ windows xp cafe it really play the game . hehe

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.