Sign in to follow this  
Diabolica

Wanderer @hatch Bug

Question

Hello hello!

Yes I'm back after so long XD

Anyway so I got back and I wanted to hatch my samurai baby wanderer....but it seems that it doesn't show up :\. The egg dispersal from my equip unless I warp or jump. Pet incubator does not work as well.

It works on other pets except the Wanderer. Hopefully GM's see this...unless its a pet removed from the roster QUO </3

6 answers to this question

Wanderer (1208)
is working as intended and is available as a pet.

But Samurai Baby Wanderer ?
Never heard of that monster.

And welcome back to gRO :)

Wanderer (1208)

is working as intended and is available as a pet.

But Samurai Baby Wanderer ?

Never heard of that monster.

And welcome back to gRO :)

Heya Everade :D

Yeh I just call it samurai baby wanderer XD But its wanderer (1208).

Its not hatching out. Whenever I do @hatch or use an incubator it doesn't show up plus I loose the eggy in my inventory. I only get the egg back if I warp or relog :(

@hatch and pet incubator are working.

I had the same problem with all my pets, but I suppose is for the inactivity with them... it's like they are dead. (guess)

@hatch and pet incubator are working.
I had the same problem with all my pets, but I suppose is for the inactivity with them... it's like they are dead. (guess)

But all my other eggs work...just that wanderer egg...I'll try catching another and see if its still bugging out.

SOOO I tried catching a brand new one....and it hatched.....does that mean my original one is dead because its beloved?! D: (yeah the old egg had a name and was loyal already)

I decided to try and hatch all the eggs I have. There seems to be a bug when the pet is loyal.

However I also discovered that one of my pets did not have a "beloved" on it. It is loyal and has a name I can hatch it as well.