Sign in to follow this  
LKshaye

Battle Grounds Not Implemented? Also This Woe Suits.

Not to flame or so, just asking, woe suit a bit op? or just me? coz i've seen battling some fully geared player vs a mid item player, the reduce damage of the set is a bit strong? its like Woe armor> Brynd for scale. the privileges of god equips are not godly now.

free thara frog in a set. + slotted, no more way to explore new content of the new client since this is way to easy to grind perhaps? or im wrong. just so, i just need some explanation on this. how about those new class armors and weapons on LHZ dun04?

BG not implemented yet? i think its a good way to produce currency in game. for some players who cant grind some mvps. ( BG IS OKAY)

No flaming, just need some opinions and explanations regarding on this matter.

With the upcoming WoE shop, i'm trying to find a good solution for the WoE gear.

Depending on the situation, we might be forced to make some radical changes with a lot of the official gears.

I can't release much more information about it, as it's not yet decided.

Battlegrounds official information:

https://www.gatheringro.ch/?module=war&action=bg

^Admin, At least we need some bit of balancing between the effect of woe armors +9 to > Bryn[1]

But overall Thank you for everything.

With the upcoming WoE shop, i'm trying to find a good solution for the WoE gear.

Depending on the situation, we might be forced to make some radical changes with a lot of the official gears.

I can't release much more information about it, as it's not yet decided.

Battlegrounds official information:

https://www.gatheringro.ch/?module=war&action=bg

Thank you for the response admin. yea i hope it gets some rebalances. since all the that full woe set is a bit strong. my point is why buy a 150-200 miths worth of armor when you can have +9 woe armor with godly stats lol.

and thank you for the BIG BIG FIXES :D

MORE POWER ADMIN. :D

I think the creators of those WOE armors had a purpose in doing its effects. Well, lasting longer on battles is so much fun so that makes it special I think. If you want firepower then use bryn while for defensive purposes use woe armors. Woe armors are made to compensate some of the new weapons that are being developed like those lhz04 weapons of mass destructions hahahahaha! :)

I think the creators of those WOE armors had a purpose in doing its effects. Well, lasting longer on battles is so much fun so that makes it special I think. If you want firepower then use bryn while for defensive purposes use woe armors. Woe armors are made to compensate some of the new weapons that are being developed like those lhz04 weapons of mass destructions hahahahaha! :)

if you have gods, that's a different story. :D 2x Megjingards + woe set = damage and defense :D 200 mith(10b or 20b) vs 10m worth armor ahahha or even just grind it

if you have gods, that's a different story. :D 2x Megjingards + woe set = damage and defense :D 200 mith(10b or 20b) vs 10m worth armor ahahha or even just grind it

Anything can be grinded in this game if u want to obtain them and not everyone had gods. Those new armors are just there to rebalance things ingame. You will just have to switch in between items depending on your need and it just really depends on your playing style.