Sign in to follow this  
LKshaye

Oboro And Kagerou Skills? Op Or Not?

cross slash hurts so much wahahahaha!

its hurt if u don't know how to counter it, and i think your talking about my kagerou, well im the only kagerou arround. xD i volunteer for damage test GM Everade and i will show you the items needed to counter it, and the things i use and strategies, to make my damage hurt as they are all talking about.

its just like a Sacrifice guys, if u didn't know how to counter it you wll get owned, but if you use Ghostring card and Deviling card your safe from that skill, :D:D

:unsure: i'am not sure yet but i feel that its already nerfed. and i always do some damage test on my own, and i also know what are those skills that really need some re-balance.. ;) but i'am not doing any report to avoid another ghost town this year..

for me everything are working just fine, what can you say guys? :)

its just like a Sacrifice guys, if u didn't know how to counter it you wll get owned, but if you use Ghostring card and Deviling card your safe from that skill, :D:D

Well, sacrifice has its own negative effect. A users high amount of HP is sacrificed in order to give a high amount of damage. Kagerou dont have that negative effect and just dashing out very high damage :P

BTW, Its already nerfed cause you don't hurt so much anymore :)

Well, sacrifice has its own negative effect. A users high amount of HP is sacrificed in order to give a high amount of damage. Kagerou dont have that negative effect and just dashing out very high damage :P

BTW, Its already nerfed cause you don't hurt so much anymore :)

im not comparing it to sacrifice, im just giving an example skill that u can reduce using some items.

you know why my kagerou has good damage xD alright lets do some balancing......................

cross slash deals alot of dmg, ppl say wear a farb but idk if thats the best choice to make since final strike will 1hit u then. Ninja class needs a balance. reduce CS and boost magic skills or trow huma shuriken.

cross slash deals alot of dmg, ppl say wear a farb but idk if thats the best choice to make since final strike will 1hit u then. Ninja class needs a balance. reduce CS and boost magic skills or trow huma shuriken.

I agree!

I like the magic and shirkens!! :D coz ninjas have already many utility skills which is more well rounded class.