Sign in to follow this  
raphaelluigi

Brynhild[1], Improve Accesorries

I would say reduce by half ? like 75 for Brynhild and 25 for Imp accs

Sound fair enough. +1

How about using mithril coin instead of mithril, thus will help burn excess zenny ingame.

*20 Mithril Coin is a fair price for slotting Bryn while 10 Mithril Coin for slotting Imp Accesorries.

^ But this would effectively render Mining and Mithrils useless. Unless Everade intends to rid of the mining system over all.

I think Mithril use has been long discouraged since the great update 3 or 4 years ago to focus on the current coin currency.

Or if we can implement a Mithril changer that converts our precious ore to coins, that would be great! 😊

Or if we can implement a Mithril changer that converts our precious ore to coins, that would be great!

sounds great...+1 to this......converting specific amount of pure mithrils = mithril coins so that ppl (miners) dont need to pub and sell those miths to earn money....

sounds great...+1 to this......converting specific amount of pure mithrils = mithril coins so that ppl (miners) dont need to pub and sell those miths to earn money....

the cost for the miths crystals was already reduced since last update ^^

the cost for the miths crystals was already reduced since last update ^^

yep and i am aware of it....my point here is a npc that converts pure mithrils from mining to mithril coin ( zenny )....but if GM think it wouldn't benefit the community then im all good with it...just suggesting

As far as I know, it was reduced to 30miths, but requires 400m? so if you'll convert it the amount would still be around 50miths? I was hoping for the actual prices to go down but they just converted the mithrils to zeny currency. Sad.